Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Emiliano Insua (-> Sporting Lisbon)

Read 172185 times
      TKIDLLTK
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Re: Emiliano Insua Player Thread
      Reply #920: Aug 27, 2011 01:20:17 am
      Sad... liked him... thought he'd come good.  Best of luck to him if he is off
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Re: Emiliano Insua (-> Sporting Lisbon)
      Reply #921: Aug 27, 2011 01:42:19 am

With Enrique, Aurelio and Robinson on our squad, Insua's departure was to be expected ...
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #922: Aug 27, 2011 01:44:14 am
      Like him too but it was always going to happen.
      kenny
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,314 posts | 76 
      Reply #923: Aug 27, 2011 01:51:07 am
      FFS he was sh*te, we have much better quality in our squad, ie Enrique, Aurelio and Robinson.
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #924: Aug 27, 2011 01:59:41 am

Sometimes, I genuinely wonder if some people watch any real life football at all ...
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #925: Aug 27, 2011 02:06:14 am
      Best wishes Emiliano, hope it works out for you. 
      AW00D
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 160 posts |
      Reply #926: Aug 27, 2011 03:59:37 am
      This came as quite a surprise! ynwa mate
      Dannylfc

• 5,010 posts | 174 
      • Always in our shadow.
      Reply #927: Aug 27, 2011 08:02:25 am
      Another one bites the dust

Best of luck lad
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #928: Aug 27, 2011 09:40:56 am
      Sometimes, I genuinely wonder if some people watch any real life football at all ...

Totally agree mate. Anyone with a clue who watched Insua couldn't possibly conclude anything other than that he was miles away from ever being good enough.
      TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #929: Aug 27, 2011 09:44:53 am
      Totally agree mate. Anyone with a clue who watched Insua couldn't possibly conclude anything other than that he was miles away from ever being good enough.

He was 19 when he was thrust into the first team - and he wasn't as bad as many people suggest.
      gazza31
      • Banned

• 2,751 posts | 35 
      Reply #930: Aug 27, 2011 09:48:23 am
      Still looks overweight in his new kit, Insua should stay clear of tops that are White as they are unflattering.
      OoLiaaaaaMoO
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,813 posts | 11 
      • In King Kenny WE Trust!
      Reply #931: Aug 27, 2011 09:48:41 am
      Best wishes Emiliano...
      TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #932: Aug 27, 2011 09:49:02 am
      Still looks overweight in his new kit, Insua shoul stay clear of tops that are White as they are unflattering.

:lmao:
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #933: Aug 27, 2011 10:02:14 am

Interesting enough, a club that has produced some of the best players in the World over the past 2 decades, has signed him on a 5-year contract ... You would have thought that they have a clue about young players, compared to some of our "Joga Bonito" and "Football Manager" experts ...
      « Last Edit: Aug 27, 2011 10:09:56 am by Macedonian_Red »
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #934: Aug 27, 2011 10:09:32 am

Insua leaves Liverpool

27th Aug 2011

Liverpool have confirmed the transfer of Emiliano Insua to Sporting Lisbon.

The Argentine left-back has signed a five-year deal with the Portuguese club.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/insua-leaves-liverpool
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #935: Aug 27, 2011 10:10:32 am
      Interesting enough, a club that has produced some of the best players in the World over the past 2 decades, has signed him on a 5-year contract ... You would have thought that they have a clue about young players, compared to some of our "Joga Bonito" and "Football Manager" experts & article posting fools ...

Fixed that for you.
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #936: Aug 27, 2011 10:21:20 am

So basically, when humbled by facts, you start to use insults ...

I suppose that is also some sort of a debating tactic ... If you are in 4th grade ...
      gazza31
      • Banned

• 2,751 posts | 35 
      Reply #937: Aug 27, 2011 10:26:45 am

I suppose that is also some sort of a debating tactic ... If you are in 4th grade ...

Mate you are funny, perhaps we could change your status from watched to laughed at.

But back on topic the lad was never good for us but he tried.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #938: Aug 27, 2011 10:27:52 am

You used insults, Joga Bonita, FM experts etc.  

Or are you allowed to?  Go get a sense of humour, or maybe it was the truth in the humour that hurt you?

And articles in papers/dodgy website links are facts?  Only after a done deal mate, you should know that consider how many items of rumours you post.

Good luck Emiliano, but with your tubby arse out the way though, we'll all have to start picking on that fat b***ard Charlie Adam. :D
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #939: Aug 27, 2011 10:38:17 am
      You used insults, Joga Bonita, FM experts etc.

Oh, it was the "Joga Bonito" and "Football Manager" part that has hurt you ... I don't see it as an insult ... More of a description on how some of the posters rate players ... Calling someone a fool is definitely an insult ... As for the articles part, there are many posters who actually like being informed about the newest publications by the media ... You are in no way, form or shape obligated to read those articles ...

Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #940: Aug 27, 2011 10:42:17 am
      Oh, it was the "Joga Bonito" and "Football Manager" part that has hurt you ... I don't see it as an insult ... More of a description on how some of the posters rate players ... Calling someone a fool is definitely an insult ... As for the articles part, there are many posters who actually like being informed about the newest publications by the media ... You are in no way, form or shape obligated to read those articles ...

Didn't hurt me, but you can't say you weren't using them as insults, unless you're a double-talking jive mister. And I've said before, some of the articles you post are good reads,  I've also told you directly which ones I've had a problem with, the duplicates, the ones that start threads were it's insubstantial rumour only and the ones a day later, that add nothing to the previous days article. 
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #941: Aug 27, 2011 12:09:23 pm

Emiliano Insua leaves Liverpool FC for Sporting Lisbon

By James Pearce
      Aug 27 2011

EMILIANO INSUA has left Liverpool FC to join Sporting Lisbon on a five-year contract.

The 22-year-old left-back's departure had been expected with him out of favour at Anfield.

Insua, who joined LFC from Boca Juniors in 2007, returned to the club this summer after spending last season on loan at Galatasaray.

However, the signing of Jose Enrique and the emergence of Jack Robinson left him surplus to requirements.

“Sporting is one of the big Portuguese clubs and is recognised for having top players,” Insua said.

“I am delighted to start training and playing here. The club is always looking to win titles. I will give everything for Sporting.”

Insua made 62 appearances for the Reds and scored once in the Carling Cup against Arsenal in 2009.

Details about whether a fee was involved in the move have not been released.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2011/08/27/emiliano-insua-leaves-liverpool-fc-for-sporting-lisbon-100252-29313886/
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #942: Aug 27, 2011 12:28:33 pm
      Emiliano Insua leaves Liverpool FC for Sporting Lisbon

By James Pearce
      Aug 27 2011

EMILIANO INSUA has left Liverpool FC to join Sporting Lisbon on a five-year contract.

The 22-year-old left-back's departure had been expected with him out of favour at Anfield.

Insua, who joined LFC from Boca Juniors in 2007, returned to the club this summer after spending last season on loan at Galatasaray.

However, the signing of Jose Enrique and the emergence of Jack Robinson left him surplus to requirements.

“Sporting is one of the big Portuguese clubs and is recognised for having top players,” Insua said.

“I am delighted to start training and playing here. The club is always looking to win titles. I will give everything for Sporting.”

Insua made 62 appearances for the Reds and scored once in the Carling Cup against Arsenal in 2009.

Details about whether a fee was involved in the move have not been released.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2011/08/27/emiliano-insua-leaves-liverpool-fc-for-sporting-lisbon-100252-29313886/

You don't say...... oh wait a minute, you did.  :D

Insua leaves Liverpool

27th Aug 2011

Liverpool have confirmed the transfer of Emiliano Insua to Sporting Lisbon.

The Argentine left-back has signed a five-year deal with the Portuguese club.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/insua-leaves-liverpool

Quick Reply