Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 28th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P5 W1 D3 L1

Craig Bellamy

Read 10956 times
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Re: Craig Bellamy
      Reply #69: Jul 04, 2007 03:06:14 am
      :D

No messing about with you tonight is there mate?

Zero tolerance my friend. :D

Bellamy doesn't deserve another chance!!!
      garlo
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 518 posts |
      Reply #70: Jul 04, 2007 07:33:53 am
      i agree with court, get rid of him
      he wouldn't be gettin any sort of a run this season anyway
      he has to compete with torres, crouch, kuyt and voronin
      and i dare say possibly another striker... if we r lucky
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #71: Jul 04, 2007 04:08:20 pm
      Looks like he's definately on his way judging by Rafa's comments in the Torres press conference.
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #72: Jul 04, 2007 08:22:03 pm
      Yeah.. gutted :'( BUT I hope he can get more 1st team chances! I just hope he stays in the UK!

I LOVE YOU BELLERS!!

(Sorry had to edit - my 1000th post woo hehe  :scarf:)
      « Last Edit: Jul 04, 2007 08:25:05 pm by Nicola »
      LFC FOR ME
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 63 posts |
      Reply #73: Jul 04, 2007 08:30:26 pm
      2 nil down to AC Milan in the champions league final and we didnt really have anyone to throw on to try and change it apart from bellamy whos a serial sulker and trouble maker (But quite a handy golfer according to riise) - I wouldnt have minded a bench warmer like Defoe to throw on in that situation. I think he's worth a go, afterall were not losing anything by swapping him for Bellamy are we? but when it comes down to it id rather offload bellamy to Newcastle and have Owen back.  Owen or Defoe to win matches = Owen everytime!
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,344 posts | 4966 
      Reply #74: Jul 05, 2007 04:18:44 pm
      Now that the torres deal is all but done, if there's no tevez or owen deal or any other prolific striker it maybe a good idea to keep him.  After all in rafa rotation surely we can't expect a nearly player to come good in one season.  I'd wait for a 12m+ offer or then give him until January.  After all we have taken a big gamble with torres and the best partnership maybe bellamy with his lightening pace.  Also January can be a good transfer window to sell. Just a suggestion!

Disagree king kenny. I'd rather keep Crouch and Kuyt and use the money from the sale of Bellamy on an out and out goalscorer as although Torres is a quality signing his goal record is a little disappointing. Maybe a swap with Benni McCarthy??
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Reply #75: Jul 06, 2007 01:19:11 pm
      Looks like he's on his way to West Ham, Shame really as he could have been good, do you think is down to the golf club or just that he doesnt fit in in how were going to play next season?

8m? 2m profit at least on what we paid for him as recently all we seem to do is lose money on transfers!!
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #76: Jul 06, 2007 02:31:05 pm
      it is said that we have agreed an £8m fee from west ham for him but then take away the worth of Benayoun. This is the reason why the deal has been completed as both clubs cant agree on the worth of benayoun.
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #77: Jul 06, 2007 10:25:07 pm
      Let's just get shut of this little gobs***e.  I want Crouch and Kuyt to stay,  and to give Voronin a chance.

Here we go girls and boys.  A promising season awaits...

I think he COULD be used down the wing, but as long as we're going to sign quality wingers like we should be, it wouldn't be a good enough reason to hold onto him. He'd do ok there, but I doubt he'd be anything special. Anyway, didn't his troubles at Newcastle start with him complaining about being played on the wing too often?
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #78: Jul 07, 2007 06:25:28 pm
      Link :-  http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=475697&CPID=8&clid=14&lid=&title=Bellamy+joins+Hammers

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez has revealed Craig Bellamy has left to join West Ham.

The Reds have decided to let Bellamy move on after just one season at Anfield.

The record signing of Fernando Torres pushed Bellamy further down the pecking order at Liverpool and West Ham have moved quickly to offer him a way out of Anfield.

West Ham have been keen to bolster their attack and they have been frustrated in their attempts to sign Darren Bent, Mark Viduka and Djibril Cisse already this summer.

Alan Curbishley is actively scouring the market for reinforcements and Bellamy's move could help pave the way for Carlos Tevez to join Manchester United.

Benitez speaking after Liverpool's 3-2 friendly win over Wrexham, confirmed Bellamy had agreed to move to Upton Park.

"He's signed for West Ham, it's done," Benitez told Sky Sports News.

"He knew what I thought and I think it's a good move for him."

So Bellamy is now a West Ham player, and this topic can now be locked.

Quick Reply