Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Prison Break

Read 5990 times
      Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,549 posts |
      • It's Not A Badge... It's A Family Crest
      Re: Prison Break
      Reply #23: Aug 13, 2009 07:00:20 am
      Apparently there's also a Prison Break movie - straight to DVD - which explains everythng that happens
      Didn't like the show after season 2, partly because of channel 7, but the movie could be interesting.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #24: Aug 13, 2009 04:39:57 pm
      Love it!

The first season is a master piece, the 2nd one is amazing, while 3rd and 4rd have their moments, but overall are much worse. I liked it all anyway.

Never been much into series that wasnt sitcoms, but Prison Break opened an entirely new world to me. After many years I decided to give LOST a chance (loved it) and I will soon start to watch some other ones that my friends recommended (like House and Dexter).
      StevieG123
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Reply #25: Aug 13, 2009 04:44:27 pm
      I was a big fan of it, watched all of it from the start, first series was the best, second was alright, third was stupid but had some good parts, fourth was far fetched but very exciting and it ended well.
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #26: Aug 21, 2009 09:20:05 am
      This was a brilliant series I was really gutted when I heard it was ending. At least they finished it off in style.

Quick Reply