Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Signed Shirt

Read 2612 times
      lawio
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 1 posts |
      Signed Shirt
      Feb 19, 2009 10:03:01 pm
      Hi there guys.
      Just thought i would let you all know i am selling a signed liverpool shirt (away, grey) from this season with the likes of Torres, Gerrard, Carragher, Kuyt, Reina etc on it. If you are interested please email me at jameswithwrfc@hotmail.co.uk and i will give you further info/pics etc.

Many Thanks and please do not reply straight to this post and email me please as i may not have time to look at this website.

James
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Re: Signed Shirt
      Reply #1: Feb 19, 2009 11:23:29 pm
      Don't you think you should give more info like price and where the shirt is etc? No picture?

MsGerrard
      Reply #2: Feb 19, 2009 11:26:12 pm

Many Thanks and please do not reply straight to this post and email me please as I may not have time to look at this website.

James

You can't want to sell it that much then, if you haven't got time to look at this website.  ???
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #3: Feb 20, 2009 11:45:36 am
      Hi there guys.
      Just thought i would let you all know i am selling a signed liverpool shirt (away, grey) from this season with the likes of Torres, Gerrard, Carragher, Kuyt, Reina etc on it. If you are interested please email me at jameswithwrfc@hotmail.co.uk and i will give you further info/pics etc.

Many Thanks and please do not reply straight to this post and email me please as i may not have time to look at this website.

James

If you are selling "a" shirt, maybe you could be kind enough as to tell people which players name is on it!

Quick Reply