Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

RedCafe - Unbelievable

Read 28404 times
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      RedCafe - Unbelievable
      Feb 21, 2009 06:06:09 pm
      Just take a look at this thread/forum. I thought it deserved it's own topic to be honest.

http://www.redcafe.net/f7/gerrard-most-complete-player-premier-league-history-236969/

This statement is perhaps the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard come out of a Manc's mouth:

Name Changed

Gerrard is the most overrated player I am ever heard of. He is regarded as world class for what he does in 15 minutes of a match. For the other 75 minutes you wouldn't even realise he was playing. If he was at United I would hate him as I hate those type of players.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Re: RedCafe - Unbelievable
      Reply #1: Feb 21, 2009 06:08:09 pm
      Just take a look at this thread/forum. I thought it deserved it's own topic to be honest.

http://www.redcafe.net/f7/gerrard-most-complete-player-premier-league-history-236969/

This statement is perhaps the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard come out of a Manc's mouth:

Name Changed

Gerrard is the most overrated player I am ever heard of. He is regarded as world class for what he does in 15 minutes of a match. For the other 75 minutes you wouldn't even realise he was playing. If he was at United I would hate him as I hate those type of players.
      God knows what he thinks of Berbatov then!!
      The Kopite91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,654 posts | 246 
      Reply #2: Feb 21, 2009 06:15:44 pm
      God knows what he thinks of Berbatov then!!

Exactly! What does he think of Ronaldo??? It is actually baffling? Jealousy i think! :D
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,255 posts | 2820 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #3: Feb 21, 2009 06:18:49 pm
      If ye think mancs are w**kers Irish mancs are the worst set of living breathing w**kers on Gods Earth. Deep down that fella is really saying I wish we had Gerrard instead of Carrick Fletcher Anderson Hargreaves etc etc....They will have pubs all over Ireland infested with there prescence tomorrow for our game but they hardly bother with there own side. They are a different breed so dont be too bothered by this tw*ts post
      The Kopite91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,654 posts | 246 
      Reply #4: Feb 21, 2009 06:27:11 pm
      If ye think mancs are w**kers Irish mancs are the worst set of living breathing w**kers on Gods Earth. Deep down that fella is really saying I wish we had Gerrard instead of Carrick Fletcher Anderson Hargreaves etc etc....They will have pubs all over Ireland infested with there prescence tomorrow for our game but they hardly bother with there own side. They are a different breed so dont be too bothered by this tw*ts post

True, they all jump on the Dunphy bandwagon, but then ignore his opinions of Ronaldo!! They are like parasites in every single pub! They are the definition of 'sing when your winning' fans. Except of course they dont actually sing!
      Witto
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,621 posts | 15 
      • Dooo Dooo Dooo Dooo Dooo Dooo Luis Suarez.
      Reply #5: Feb 21, 2009 06:37:06 pm
      Hate Mancs, Hate Mancs, Hate Mancs ...
      Witto
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,621 posts | 15 
      • Dooo Dooo Dooo Dooo Dooo Dooo Luis Suarez.
      Reply #6: Feb 21, 2009 06:39:47 pm
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,121 posts | 450 
      Reply #7: Feb 21, 2009 06:45:08 pm
      What do you lot expect to read from scum supporters they all talk sh*t!
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #8: Feb 21, 2009 07:17:39 pm

This statement is perhaps the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard come out of a Manc's mouth

To be perfectly honest, what do you expect to find when you go on another club's site?  :-\

I would have been much more surprised if you had found a "Gerrard Appreciation Thread", or something like that!  ;D They're going to take the piss out of our lads, the same way we do with theirs. And when they find a player as faultless as Stevie, they'll just make up some crap like you found instead! ;)

I wouldn't waste your time reading their sh*te in future!  ;)
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #9: Feb 21, 2009 07:19:56 pm
      To be perfectly honest, what do you expect to find when you go on another club's site?  :-\

I would have been much more surprised if you had found a "Gerrard Appreciation Thread", or something like that!  ;D They're going to take the piss out of our lads, the same way we do with theirs. And when they find a player as faultless as Stevie, they'll just make up some crap like you found instead! ;)

Yeah I see your point, I wouldn't have usually posted it on here it was just that statement about him having 15 good minutes, one of the most untrue statements I have ever heard! Obviously never seen our Gerrard inspired victories before.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #10: Feb 21, 2009 08:09:26 pm
      What on earth are you doing on that scum site.

The reason why there slagging our Stevie off is that they really want him for themselves...........Ove r my dead body  :f_steam:

For god's sake Ross, don't waste your bloody time even looking at that crap.
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #11: Feb 21, 2009 08:21:42 pm
      Well put MsG , they are just a pile of manc wankers.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #12: Feb 21, 2009 08:50:49 pm
      What on earth are you doing on that scum site.

The reason why there slagging our Stevie off is that they really want him for themselves...........Ove r my dead body  :f_steam:

For god's sake Ross, don't waste your bloody time even looking at that crap.

Hmm I don't know, I didn't go out looking for this sh*te, I find it interesting to hear opinions from different supporters to be honest, even if they do support Man United.

To be fair, there are quite a few posts in that thread from Man United supporters who agree that he is the best all round player in England and that they would have loved him at United. You do get decent people that are prepared to speak the truth, but then there's the sheep that give ill educated guesses and statements that make no sense.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #13: Feb 22, 2009 09:47:26 am
      A Scum supporter said this? Well, i never..
      MsGerrard
      Reply #14: Feb 22, 2009 05:47:30 pm
      These bas**rds will be made up tonight.

:mad: :mad:
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #15: Feb 22, 2009 05:55:37 pm
      Who cares what all the people in southern england think anyway :D

Check out the main anti-Gerrard posters profile in there anyway: (vijay)

Biography:
          I am a great fan of Soccer. I also follow NFL, NBA, NHL and other top top sports.
      Interests:
          I support Chicago Fire, Columbus Crew, FCDallas, LA Galaxy all at once
          None

Favourite Player:
          All MLS legends and El Hadji Diouf

...dear god. Soccer? Diouf?
      StevieGfan
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 583 posts |
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #16: Feb 22, 2009 06:10:04 pm
      loved dat video, was hilarious! gerrard is not overrated, infact he doesnt get enough praise for what he does!
      albertared
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 330 posts | 11 
      Reply #17: Feb 23, 2009 09:08:18 pm
      the sad thing about this though is that there is just an element of truth to the comment...yes, it is an exaggeration but we've all commented on stevie going missing at times. we've also noticed that our whole team is often lacking a guts-and-glory attitude compared to some other teams.

so, manc scum or not, he's touched a nerve here.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #18: Feb 23, 2009 09:12:43 pm

Gerrard is the most overrated player I am ever heard of.

Real intelligent bunch aren't they, they cant even make a short sentence make sense. Dread to think what their table manners are like :lmao:

Thick as 2 short planks the lot of them!

Eem
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #19: Feb 24, 2009 07:32:05 pm
      Jealousy.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,210 posts | 8569 
      Reply #20: Feb 24, 2009 07:57:33 pm
      I wonder if there are any dating sites affiliated to that Redcafe.

You know where brothers can date sisters!
      robbyr
      • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
      • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #21: Feb 24, 2009 10:34:22 pm
      what

what do you mean ....something like this tat http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php?topic=7815.0
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #22: Feb 25, 2009 12:06:02 pm

I take it you're not a fan of Tevez then?  ::)

I have to say I do find this a bit rich coming from someone who openly admitted having bought a David Beckham shirt under the pretext that it wasn't very expensive.  :f_whistle:

I could list you countless threads ripping into United's players, but there's no need, they're all over the forum! :D As for the Tevez thread, it has it's place. He's a fine player, and unlike 99% of United's players one I can respect, both for his talent and the fact that he doesn't get involved in the press mind-games by belittling our club.

If and when he does I'll be the first to take back the respect I have for him and shall start a thread saying he's a tosser.

Quick Reply