Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

RedCafe - Unbelievable

Read 28406 times
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Re: RedCafe - Unbelievable
      Reply #23: Feb 26, 2009 02:23:00 am
      They're now moaning about how we beat Madrid with "less chances" and "boring football", and that in comparison they didn't beat Inter with more chances.

Pillocks.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #24: Feb 26, 2009 02:58:32 am
      I wonder if there are any dating sites affiliated to that Redcafe.

You know where brothers can date sisters!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

In all seriousness, I do hope this thread doesn't go beyond two pages.....
      robbyr
      • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
      • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #25: Feb 27, 2009 09:32:51 am
      I take it you're not a fan of Tevez then?  ::)

I have to say I do find this a bit rich coming from someone who openly admitted having bought a David Beckham shirt under the pretext that it wasn't very expensive.  :f_whistle:

I could list you countless threads ripping into United's players, but there's no need, they're all over the forum! :D As for the Tevez thread, it has it's place. He's a fine player, and unlike 99% of United's players one I can respect, both for his talent and the fact that he doesn't get involved in the press mind-games by belittling our club.

If and when he does I'll be the first to take back the respect I have for him and shall start a thread saying he's a tosser.
      jeeze youve got a memory like an elephant man, i hope your not fat like one, I like it, bet your good at exams
      but my beckham top cost a fiver hardly expensive and its a lovely adidas LA Galaxy job, and I dont mind the man because he left the scum (good idea lad).
      Tevez is ok, but he really needs to see a dentist (ala joe jordan)
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #26: Feb 27, 2009 11:56:04 am
      Name Changed

Gerrard is the most overrated player I am ever heard of. He is regarded as world class for what he does in 15 minutes of a match. For the other 75 minutes you wouldn't even realise he was playing. If he was at United I would hate him as I hate those type of players.

I'd hate to read the other 7,426 posts he's made.

What a gobs***e.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,214 posts | 8569 
      Reply #27: Feb 28, 2009 11:31:36 pm

Gerrard is the most overrated player I am ever heard of. He is regarded as world class for what he does in 15 minutes of a match. For the other 75 minutes you wouldn't even realise he was playing. If he was at United I would hate him as I hate those type of players.

Hmm they don't have players like Ronaldo, Nani, Rooney, Berbatov. I wonder who this soft cu*ts hero is then? Neville, Fletcher or some c**t like John O'Shea.

Would it be wrong of me to suggest Al' Qeada do a spectacular on Wembley Stadium tomorrow?
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #28: Feb 28, 2009 11:34:25 pm
      Hmm they don't have players like Ronaldo, Nani, Rooney, Berbatov. I wonder who this soft cu*ts hero is then? Neville, Fletcher or some c**t like John O'Shea.

Would it be wrong of me to suggest Al' Qeada do a spectacular on Wembley Stadium tomorrow?

Ooooh controversial!

Hmm, if they just held back Fergie til everybody was clear then I guess that's acceptable!
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #29: Feb 28, 2009 11:35:00 pm

::)
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,650 posts | 6945 
      Reply #30: Feb 28, 2009 11:56:15 pm

Probably would be yep.
      lfc 4life
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 653 posts | -11 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #31: Mar 01, 2009 12:05:31 am
      Just take a look at this thread/forum. I thought it deserved it's own topic to be honest.

http://www.redcafe.net/f7/gerrard-most-complete-player-premier-league-history-236969/

This statement is perhaps the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard come out of a Manc's mouth:

Name Changed

Just like Scholes and Rooney then. Am guessing if Gerrard played for the scum and scored he would just sit in his seat and say i hate gerrard.
      King Cantona
      • Likes to finish every post with multiple full stops.
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 303 posts | -29 
      Reply #32: Mar 01, 2009 09:49:33 am
      Well I'm a Man Utd fan and I post on RedCafe, well I think Gerard is a great player and I was glad he didn't go to Chelsea when everyone thought it was a done deal. However I fail to understand how we could be 'jealous', 10 league titles in 15 years is something other teams should be jealous of...
      King Cantona
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 303 posts | -29 
      Reply #33: Mar 01, 2009 09:55:37 am
      Hmm I don't know, I didn't go out looking for this sh*te, I find it interesting to hear opinions from different supporters to be honest, even if they do support Man United.

To be fair, there are quite a few posts in that thread from Man United supporters who agree that he is the best all round player in England and that they would have loved him at United. You do get decent people that are prepared to speak the truth, but then there's the sheep that give ill educated guesses and statements that make no sense.

Absolutely right, like on this site you can find people who dismiss Scholes when I know that even when Beckham was there Scholes was our best player. No argument that he's the world's worst tackler but that aside, he just controls the game completely on a good day...
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #34: Mar 01, 2009 10:52:38 am
      You must be one of tne of the decent Manchester United fans then :)?
      King Cantona
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 303 posts | -29 
      Reply #35: Mar 01, 2009 01:42:37 pm
      You must be one of tne of the decent Manchester United fans then :)?

We're not as rare as you think you know, I'm an old b***ard now so I can remember when Liverpool were where United are now, football success tends to come in cycles and I know that...
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #36: Mar 01, 2009 01:43:59 pm

We're not as rare as you think you know, I'm an old b***ard now so I can remember when Liverpool were where United are now, football success tends to come in cycles and I know that...

You talk sense unlike most others. I can understand that they're naturally biased towards their team - as are we, but even they have to admit that Gerrard is legend material, just like Cantona was and Scholes is.
      King Cantona
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 303 posts | -29 
      Reply #37: Mar 01, 2009 02:53:22 pm
      You talk sense unlike most others. I can understand that they're naturally biased towards their team - as are we, but even they have to admit that Gerrard is legend material, just like Cantona was and Scholes is.

Yeah I wouldn't read too much into what REALLY biased fans say, I remember about 12 years ago watching Man City playing Middlesbrough with a mate who's a City fan and Gazza scored after trying to fend off an over eager City player. My mate insisted that they should have had a free kick because Gazza fended the player off with his arm, he seemed unable to see his City player kicking seven shades of s*** out of Gazza....

I try to be more objective although I don't rate Drogba...:)...
      bartman49
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,157 posts | 37 
      Reply #38: Mar 05, 2009 05:25:31 pm
      It's obvious that any who play for us that will be a target for their attempt at humour, keep trying it's not working very well ,it's because their site is a banter free zone it stunts any attempt at humour.

I am old enough to remember when they had trouble filling up a ground that held about 40 odd thousand  so I will not be lectured to by a bunch of fickle heads. Get a life......
      paulboo
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,146 posts | 10 
      Reply #39: Mar 13, 2009 04:27:25 pm
      Just take a look at this thread/forum. I thought it deserved it's own topic to be honest.

http://www.redcafe.net/f7/gerrard-most-complete-player-premier-league-history-236969/

This statement is perhaps the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard come out of a Manc's mouth:

Name Changed

Oh My God! Now I always knew Mancs were full of sh*te and dont know the first thing about football, But F*** Me!!!
      King Cantona
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 303 posts | -29 
      Reply #40: Mar 13, 2009 07:57:18 pm
      I am old enough to remember when they had trouble filling up a ground that held about 40 odd thousand  so I will not be lectured to by a bunch of fickle heads. Get a life......

Hmm, you must be in your nineties then, kudos on becoming competent with new technology at such an advanced age.......
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,650 posts | 6945 
      Reply #41: Mar 13, 2009 11:00:38 pm
      Hmm, you must be in your nineties then, kudos on becoming competent with new technology at such an advanced age.......

Maybe he is referring to the late 80's or 90s when around 25,000 fans would disappear off the face of the Earth when you weren't playing us and were playing lesser teams?

Until you won the league in 1992 - you're average attendance was nowhere near the capacity of your stadium - after that it was a sell out week in week out. Overnight you gained yourself 15,000 'die-hards' after that title win.  You can dress it up if you want but that's a fact.  Anfield is always a sell out and we haven't won the title for .... well you know how long.

King Cantona
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 303 posts | -29 
      Reply #42: Mar 14, 2009 03:56:06 pm
      Maybe he is referring to the late 80's or 90s when around 25,000 fans would disappear off the face of the Earth when you weren't playing us and were playing lesser teams?

Until you won the league in 1992 - you're average attendance was nowhere near the capacity of your stadium - after that it was a sell out week in week out. Overnight you gained yourself 15,000 'die-hards' after that title win.  You can dress it up if you want but that's a fact.  Anfield is always a sell out and we haven't won the title for .... well you know how long.

Well, sorry to burst your bubble but United have had the highest average attendance for every single year since the early 60s, probably even longer. I know because I was a regular in the 70s and 80s and I remember vividly the lowest crowd for a league game in my time....

It was versus QPR on a terrible night, the worst rain I've ever seen, this was at a time when we never won the league, still averaged 55,000 so this assertion that most of our fans are 'glory hunters' is plainly wrong...

Of course there are glory hunters but Liverpool had them as well when they were the team to beat, anyway congratulations on a great performance and win today but I'm afraid it'll make no difference to the title...;)...
      MsGerrard
      Reply #43: Mar 14, 2009 03:58:37 pm
       :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Wonder what these tw*ts have to say for themselves  :laugh:

Wonder who fergie will blame for today's annihilation  :laugh:
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #44: Mar 14, 2009 04:28:36 pm
      Well, sorry to burst your bubble but United have had the highest average attendance for every single year since the early 60s, probably even longer. I know because I was a regular in the 70s and 80s and I remember vividly the lowest crowd for a league game in my time....

Prove it if you are so sure about it!
      paulboo
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,146 posts | 10 
      Reply #45: Mar 14, 2009 04:54:40 pm
      Wheres our manc mate now then??

Quick Reply