Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 1st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D5 L8

Chelsea, Man United & Arsenal

Read 3466 times
      OhNo
      • Forum Igor Biscan
      • Started Topic

• 124 posts |
      Chelsea, Man United & Arsenal
      Nov 28, 2006 09:33:49 pm
      Whats the difference between them and us?

Forwards
      Chelsea: Kalou, Drogba, Shevchenko
      Man U: Saha, Rooney, Smith, Solskajer
      Arsenal: Henry, Van Persie, Adeybayor, Walcott
      Liverpool: Kuyt, Crouch, Bellamy, Fowler

Midfielders

Chelsea: Robben, J.Cole, SWP, Ballack, Makelele, Lampard, Essien, Diarra, Mikel
      Man U: Ronaldo, Park, Scholes, Fletcher, Carrick, Giggs, Richardson
      Arsenal: Rosicky, Fabregas, Silva, Hleb, Ljungberg, Diaby, Djourou, Flamini
      Liverpool: Pennant, Garcia, Gerrard, Sissoko, Alonso, Zenden, Gonzalez, Kewell

Defenders

Chelsea: Ferreira, Boulahrouz, Geremi, Carvalho, Terry, A.Cole, Bridge
      Man U: Neville, O'Shea, Ferdinand, Brown, Vidic, Silvestre, Heinze, Evra
      Arsenal: Lauren, Eboue, Gallas, Toure, Senderos, Clichy, Hoyte
      Liverpool: Finnan, Carragher, Agger, Hyypia, Paletta, Riise, Warnock, Aurelio

Are we lacking overall pace?
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 916 posts |
      Re: Chelsea, Man United & Arsenal
      Reply #1: Nov 28, 2006 09:35:35 pm
      gonzalez and bellamy and gerrard are three of the fastest playesr in the league. no offence but what planet are you on mate?
      OhNo
      • Forum Igor Biscan
      • Started Topic

• 124 posts |
      Reply #2: Nov 28, 2006 10:11:33 pm
      gonzalez and bellamy and gerrard are three of the fastest playesr in the league. no offence but what planet are you on mate?

Robben faster than Gonzalez
      Henry faster than Bellamy
      Essien as fast as Gerrard

im talkin about overal from defence to attack
      lfc kid
      • Forum David Johnson

• 239 posts | -1 
      Reply #3: Nov 28, 2006 10:38:38 pm
      i dont think we are lacking on the pace we have good pace in our squad, i just think the new signings havent geled yet  :-\
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #4: Nov 28, 2006 11:01:26 pm
      Nah, we're not lacking pace.
      Believe it or not, Robbies still quick!
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #5: Nov 28, 2006 11:10:01 pm
      They build there teams around their best players, we play ours out of position...............S teven Gerrard in the centre and build around him, and we will finish third this year, but if we play Gerrard in the centre and count the points that we win from now till the end of the season, there will be nothing between Liverpool, Chavski and Man USA, it makes you wonder?!  ???
      OhNo
      • Forum Igor Biscan
      • Started Topic

• 124 posts |
      Reply #6: Nov 28, 2006 11:11:14 pm
      Gerrard shud never play RW
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #7: Nov 29, 2006 10:44:40 pm
      Whats the difference between them and us?

About a gazillion points.
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #8: Nov 29, 2006 10:47:20 pm

What would you know?  He does a better job there than Pennant and we won 13 games on the spin when he played there last season.  I'm sorry but if Momo and Xabi are fit then if Gerrard wants a game he's going to have to play on the right.  If he doesnt want to he can f**k off and we will get somebody else in who wants to play for the team.

I'm sick of your misery arse posts all the time.  You need to see the Doctor mate cos you are the most depressing human being I have ever had the misfortune to cross paths with in my life.

You are never on here after a win or if you are it's '1-0 - not good enough' blah blah - 'Chelsea are so much better' - well go support them then.  Pr**ks like you are destroying the soul of our club. 
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,246 posts | 8577 
      Reply #9: Nov 30, 2006 11:30:38 am
      About time Koolkidda, thought it was just me there fella!!!

That message should also go to some of the dickheads who also go the match, last night v pompey prob not god enough to f***in boo after a draw in which the away team gets every player behind the ball, yer need yer f***in heads seein to

BTW seriously don't give a toss about scum or chavski - it's the lesser of two evils in that one

Do wanna see chavs win three on the bounce or the scum win no 16

Are arsenal really better than us even there on a dodgy run
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #10: Nov 30, 2006 05:58:06 pm
      About time Koolkidda, thought it was just me there fella!!!

That message should also go to some of the dickheads who also go the match, last night v pompey prob not god enough to f***in boo after a draw in which the away team gets every player behind the ball, yer need yer f***in heads seein to

BTW seriously don't give a toss about scum or chavski - it's the lesser of two evils in that one

Do wanna see chavs win three on the bounce or the scum win no 16

Are arsenal really better than us even there on a dodgy run

All I have heard today from those who went the game was 'very poor'.  I think pretty much every away team to ever visit Anfield for the past 30 years has probably tried to play for the draw - but we used to exert pressure and more pressure until they cracked.  Why are we struggling to beat sides at home these days? (ie. we only just broke down Man City) - and we haven't scored away since Fowler's pen.  There has to be some major tactical problem somewhere..
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #11: Nov 30, 2006 06:36:57 pm

What would you know?  He does a better job there than Pennant and we won 13 games on the spin when he played there last season.  I'm sorry but if Momo and Xabi are fit then if Gerrard wants a game he's going to have to play on the right.  If he doesnt want to he can f**k off and we will get somebody else in who wants to play for the team.

I'm sick of your misery arse posts all the time.  You need to see the Doctor mate cos you are the most depressing human being I have ever had the misfortune to cross paths with in my life.

You are never on here after a win or if you are it's '1-0 - not good enough' blah blah - 'Chelsea are so much better' - well go support them then.  Pr**ks like you are destroying the soul of our club. 
      Whoa you really let rip there kk! but someone had to give to him ;D.
      But seriously now bellers court case is over he can concentrate on the football and get the goals were lacking up front.
      TotalLFC
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 38 posts |
      Reply #12: Nov 30, 2006 07:16:29 pm
      It's not pace we lack in. There's no problems there this year. It's confidence to score we are lacking in at the moment.
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #13: Nov 30, 2006 08:51:45 pm
      Look at the squads again.we arnt lacking in depth,just quality.Finnans the only one wrong hasnt got any real competition for a place.speedy needs time to adapt,hes supposely the quickest player in europe,but he seems to want to cut inside all the time.this nagates his pace.pennant the jurys still out there..
      wdavidw10
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 134 posts |
      Reply #14: Nov 30, 2006 09:29:05 pm
      i will have to agree with Koolkidda, if gerrard wants 2 play all the time wen sissoko and alonso are fit den the right wing is the best place for him, he much better there i think, he jus wasnt on form untill now so mayb he is bk 2 his best
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 916 posts |
      Reply #15: Dec 01, 2006 04:47:50 pm

Robben faster than Gonzalez
      Henry faster than Bellamy
      Essien as fast as Gerrard

im talkin about overal from defence to attack
      no! gonzo is faster than robben
      okay maybe craig isnt as fast as henry
      and iam faster than essien
      what planet are you on ?
      TotalLFC
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 38 posts |
      Reply #16: Dec 02, 2006 02:41:16 pm
      Half our squad are better than Essien. Not many people are faster than Henry, it's like comparing Robbie to Ronaldinho - too totally different styles.

We do have a better team and I'm not just saying that as a fan. We need the will to win that we had in Europe in '05 and everything will be right.

Being booed at Anfield doesn't help, though.

Quick Reply