Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Dirty Alardyce

Read 2876 times
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Dirty Alardyce
      Apr 10, 2006 03:51:12 pm
      Just read that Big Dirty F**k up alardyce wants to pit a bid in for fowler in the summer. If he does that then i'm gonna be F***ing livid, why would fowler join a long ball team anyway, he's already stated in his autobiography that he hates long ball tactics.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Re: Dirty Alardyce
      Reply #1: Apr 10, 2006 04:21:07 pm
      Quote from: "Liverbird"
      Just read that Big Dirty F**k up alardyce wants to pit a bid in for fowler in the summer. If he does that then i'm gonna be F***ing livid, why would fowler join a long ball team anyway, he's already stated in his autobiography that he hates long ball tactics.

Why would he go to a lesser club anyway ?  He's fulfilling his dream at Anfield and providing he gets a new contract he won't be going anywhere   :D
      Pablo
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 100 posts | -1 
      Dirty Alardyce
      Reply #2: Apr 11, 2006 07:52:09 pm
      Fowler is going NOWHERE . Come on Rafa - Get that contract out !
        Having said that though , I would like to bet that you'd get at least 3 million for him now . I mean we paid 14 million for Cisse and Robbie's f***in' well better than him !
      DAVE P
      • Forum Youth Player

• 15 posts |
      Dirty Alardyce
      Reply #3: Apr 12, 2006 12:59:20 am
      If we offered him a pay as you play and they offer £40k a week he'll stick with us.

And that's why we love him.

He's everything we want our players to be.  He was a blue that fell in love with the REDS...making him even better  :twisted:  :!:  :!:  :!:

Quick Reply