Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 1st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D5 L8

Smigger going awol for a couple of days !

Read 2298 times
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Smigger going awol for a couple of days !
      Nov 29, 2006 10:51:24 am
      Hey Guys, dont know when i'll have access  to my computer over the next couple of days/weeks, had a burst water tank last night and the ceiling has fell through in my front bedroom, water everywhere, saturated carpets throughtout the house - the lot !! Consequently the elec has got to be turned off temporarily till its safety checked, will miss you all !!  Will post as soon as i'm back on-line, hopefully not too long, i want to put my Christmas deccies up !!  Speak soon and COME ON YOU REDS, A WIN TONIGHT AND WERE ABOVE THE BLUE sh*te !!     xxxxxxxxxx
      banksiemagic
      • Forum David Johnson

• 234 posts |
      Re: Smigger going awol for a couple of days !
      Reply #1: Nov 29, 2006 11:42:53 am
      hard luck Smigger, hope it's all sorted soon.
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #2: Nov 29, 2006 01:00:49 pm
      Hope you get things sorted Smigger, and next time you log on we'll be in a respectable league position  ;)
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #3: Nov 29, 2006 04:58:20 pm
      That was quick !!  I'm back temp, the electrician's been out and said the leccies ok so can use computer, only prob being, stinky wet carpets and no heating, so will be logging on from time to time whenever i get the chance !!    Speak soon enjoy the game tonight guys, wish I was online with you - all never mind,  :( i'll be happy with 3 pts   ;D
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 916 posts |
      Reply #4: Nov 29, 2006 05:04:14 pm
      hope evey thing is okay sounds serious i will be happy with the 3 points anyway anyhow tonight
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #5: Nov 29, 2006 06:18:06 pm
      That was quick !!  I'm back temp, the electrician's been out and said the leccies ok so can use computer, only prob being, stinky wet carpets and no heating, so will be logging on from time to time whenever i get the chance !!    Speak soon enjoy the game tonight guys, wish I was online with you - all never mind,  :( i'll be happy with 3 pts   ;D

We had a power cut on Sunday night.  I was bored to tears.  I just couldn't cope 'in the jungle'.

I-Spy was funny for about 8 minutes.

Quick Reply