Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Kelvin MacKenzie - Sign the Petition!!!

Read 32113 times
      Rushie
      • Forum John Toshack
      • Started Topic

• 255 posts | -3 
      Kelvin MacKenzie - Sign the Petition!!!
      Dec 02, 2006 01:06:37 am
      The way I see it the guy is a complete gobsh**e.  He has a column in The Scum which we don't buy anyway.  The fact they won't sack him after today's comments shows that they don't believe in their apologies anyway.

I think we all knew the guy was 'forced' to apolgise back in 1989 anyway so the revelations today are nothing new.

At the end of the day the guy is a sh*tbag. He wouldn't dare repeat his 'after dinner' comments in Liverpool would he?  I never buy The Scum, and all true Liverpool fans should have nothing to do with it either.  He is entitled to his opinions - his opinions do not bother me at all - after all even if he was really truly sorry it still wouldn't equate to any sort of justice for the 96 fellow reds who lost their lives thanks to idiotic policing and steel fencing.

But on one last point - I hope the guy dies a long, slow and painful death, shortly before his trip to hell.
      « Last Edit: Dec 10, 2006 11:18:18 pm by JD »
      FutureRedStar
      • Forum Youth Player

• 15 posts |
      Re: Kelvin MacKenzie
      Reply #1: Dec 02, 2006 04:11:39 am
      He should get the death sentence!!!
      TotalLFC
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 38 posts |
      Reply #2: Dec 02, 2006 02:25:29 pm
      Scumbag is all he is.
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #3: Dec 02, 2006 04:19:15 pm
      « Last Edit: Dec 02, 2006 04:22:54 pm by koolkidda »
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #4: Dec 02, 2006 10:17:22 pm
      Great away support today at Wigan.  Great banner - hope it gets an airing on MOTD but - somehow...doubt it.

The BBC website couldn't even be arsed to carry the story.
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #5: Dec 03, 2006 12:58:22 am
      Talking of the BBC - the fat fascist b***ard is on BBC's Question Time this coming Thursday as a member of the Panel.

I would recommend, if you feel up to it, to fill in the short complaints procedure to the BBC.  I assume we all pay the extortionate licence fee, and you have a right to express whether your feeling on some fat lying sh*t getting paid with your money.

I hope AND pray there is a Liverpool fan in that audience that asks him a question.  Know it won't happen but would love to see it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/make_complaint_step1.shtml
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #6: Dec 03, 2006 10:42:55 am
      Whats wrong with this man? Why make such a statement? Why cause more hurt to the family's of the people who lost their lives?
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #7: Dec 03, 2006 12:51:09 pm
      He is a complete waste of space, and to think he was told 'the truth'. The truth?? I know two people that went to Hillsbourgh. And even they said - the man is clearly talking bollocks and is trying to bring bad light onto our football club.
      All this just to make money and to make the Blue sh*te and Manc Scum smile, and something new for them to chant about at matches.
      GET A f***ing LIFE.
      JUSTICE TO THE 96
      YNWA.
      « Last Edit: Dec 03, 2006 12:54:34 pm by Court_LFC »
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #8: Dec 03, 2006 07:45:57 pm
      I can feel the need to get my matches out again! Yes I want to set fire to this Knob, any one who agrees say I! :action-smiley-027:
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #9: Dec 03, 2006 08:43:03 pm
      Let's face it - we knew when he originally said 'Sorry' that he was made to by the owners of the newspaper.

I used to work in Sheffield and there were people there who skirted round the subject with me because they believed, thanks to even their local media at the time, that it was caused by drunken naughty Liverpool fans.  I used to get so wound up trying to tell these imbeciles the truth, but it had been ingrained in to them.

Kelvin MacKenzie, unfortunately, isn't the only who believes not only his newspaper's bullshit from the time, but also tons more local and national media, the police etc. 

What is wrong is that he feels it worthy of his little after-dinner tittle tattle.  His callous regard for the feelings of the families is a disgrace - all for a few pennies more on the after dinner circuit.

And I don't want any of my money (TV Licence) lining that fat c**t s wallet.  He is entitled to his opinions, many others have the same.  They're all wrong.  All it does is reinforce our boycott of The S*n - of which he writes a column.

If I ever see a Liverpool supporter with a copy of that newspaper then as far as I am concerned you are no supporter of our great club.

DON'T BUY THE S*n
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #10: Dec 04, 2006 01:36:24 am
      I can feel the need to get my matches out again! Yes I want to set fire to this Knob, any one who agrees say I! :action-smiley-027:
      I'll bring the Petrol!! :action-smiley-060:
      « Last Edit: Dec 04, 2006 01:37:19 am by Court_LFC »
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #11: Dec 04, 2006 11:35:44 am
      Agree with most sentiments on here, and having worked on a newspaper I know that at the end of the day that whole truth headline and the story being run was all down to that horrible lying f**ker.

He was the editor so I would say it was his fault, christ even Murdoch forced him to apologise, what does that say, apart from the fact of lost sales

the campaign to boycott the sun goes on, please tell all friends, fans and everyone else we do not read or buy this newspaper

As for the BBC nothing surprises me anymore!!!
      kim
      • Forum Youth Player

• 9 posts |
      Reply #12: Dec 04, 2006 08:13:03 pm
      totally agree what a lowlife the scumbag deserves a very slow and extremely painful death lets hope a liverpool fc supporter is in the audience on Thursday night lets see the b*****d squirm, but talking about the bbc who have invited him on it doesn't suprise me about them if the tragedy had happened to manc scum or chelski arsewipes then don't think the s**t would be on but look at the disrespectful bbc they only bother to if we are lucky to show about 2 mins of the reds every week at the end of the show on match of the day
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #13: Dec 07, 2006 12:52:57 pm
      MacKenzie invited to visit Liverpool

Dec 7 2006

Liverpool Echo

FORMER Sun editor Kelvin MacKenzie is being invited to Liverpool to see the impact of his comments about the Hillsborough disaster.

MacKenzie claimed last week that the newspaper's vile allegations against Reds fans were correct, six weeks after admitting the coverage was untrue.

The accusations included claims that supporters were drunk, urinated on the bodies and stole wallets from the corpses.

Ninety-six Liverpool fans died at the FA Cup semi-final in 1989.

At a meeting last night, councillors said they want MacKenzie to come to Liverpool to discuss his views.
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #14: Dec 07, 2006 01:27:17 pm
      Just an update - apparently he has been 'withdrawn' from tonight's Question Time on BBC1.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #15: Dec 07, 2006 06:58:09 pm
      Just an update - apparently he has been 'withdrawn' from tonight's Question Time on BBC1.

F*cking Coward !!  was looking forward to that  >:(
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 916 posts |
      Reply #16: Dec 07, 2006 07:06:49 pm
      thought he might what an utter coward
      FamousLiverbird100
      • Forum Geoff Strong

• 211 posts |
      Reply #17: Dec 07, 2006 07:08:33 pm
      F*cking Coward !!  was looking forward to that  >:(

too right smugger! he pulled out because he thought that some people were gonna talk about hillsboro to him which prob would of been mentioned
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #18: Dec 07, 2006 07:10:55 pm
      too right smugger! he pulled out because he thought that some people were gonna talk about hillsboro to him which prob would of been mentioned

Eer... Get the name right Famousluverbird !  ;)
      deanbhoy
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Petition Alert
      Reply #19: Dec 09, 2006 01:48:16 pm
      hi everyone my name is deanbhoy

I'm a celtic fan but I come in peace,

I normally post on a celtic forum and I read a thread today which will interest a lot of liverpool fans regarding the bbc's decision to appoint  kelvin mckenzie as a presenter on the radio, a decision which disgusts me and a lot of the fans on celticminded.com, so here is the adress for the online petition to get this scumbag dropped it's http://www.petitiononline.com/rawk1/petition.html , if any of you are wondering who this guy is he was the S*n journalist who wrote all that sh*te about the liverpool supporters at hillsborough
      ynwa
      tal
      « Last Edit: Dec 09, 2006 02:11:40 pm by Jabba »
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #20: Dec 09, 2006 02:21:12 pm
      Hi Deanboy, thanks for the link.

As you can see we are well aware of the scumbag who was actually Editor and sanctioned the headline and the publication of the story on the front page.  This news concerns McKenzie who will be hosting a show on Christmas Day on BBC Radio Five Live.

I would urge all supporters to make their feelings known to the BBC - if anyone rings in to 606 then maybe it might be a suitable topic for you to discuss.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #21: Dec 09, 2006 04:05:40 pm
      Cheers deanbhoy x   I've just put my name on
      « Last Edit: Dec 09, 2006 04:08:31 pm by smigger15 »
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #22: Dec 09, 2006 11:29:23 pm
      A couple of them banners we saw unfurled last week at Wigan (see earlier in this thread) were 'removed' from Anfield by the LFC stewards today.

What are the club playing at - apparently under the orders of Ged Poynton.  So we can unfurl these banners at Wigan but at our OWN ground the Liverpool stewards have been ordered to remove them for being offensive.

Sometimes I really do wonder about our club...

Quick Reply