Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

Kelvin MacKenzie - Sign the Petition!!!

Read 32135 times
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,608 posts | 6930 
      Re: Kelvin MacKenzie
      Reply #23: Dec 10, 2006 11:17:39 pm
      Over 3,700 Liverpool signatures now for the petition
      http://www.petitiononline.com/rawk1/petition.html

If you haven't signed it yet. Make sure you do.  All the more worrying that the BBC is employing this fat pr**k for the Christmas Day show is that the Controller of BBC Radio 5 Live is a Liverpool supporter.  Bob Shennan's the guy's name - well at least he claims to be a Liverpool fan - obviously having anything to do with the liar McKenzie proves he is not.

Just take a moment to think about the 96 who won't be here this Christmas while the man who effectively urinated on their loving families in the desperately traumatic hours following Hillsborough will be getting paid a large fee from YOUR licence fee money will be swilling down the Scotch and the mince pies.

Make your feelings heard. Stand up for your fellow Liverpudlians and demand Justice.

1. Sign the petition http://www.petitiononline.com/rawk1/petition.html
      2. Complain directly to the BBC at the use of your licence fee http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/ - You can send a complaint via post, email or telephone

Make it all your good deed of the day.

Justice for the 96.
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Re: Kelvin MacKenzie - Sign the Petition!!!
      Reply #24: Dec 10, 2006 11:42:12 pm
      Petition is signed and if I payed my liecence fee I would also complain of its use! ;)
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,608 posts | 6930 
      Reply #25: Dec 10, 2006 11:44:03 pm
      Petition is signed and if I payed my liecence fee I would also complain of its use! ;)

Let you off then ;)
      molby86
      • Forum David Johnson

• 239 posts |
      • Best left foot ever.........
      Reply #26: Dec 10, 2006 11:47:41 pm
      Just signed!!
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #27: Dec 11, 2006 01:14:41 am
      Signed up - gonna email the BBC tomorrow morning.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,185 posts | 1636 
      Reply #28: Dec 11, 2006 08:36:11 pm
      put my name down
      « Last Edit: Dec 12, 2006 03:25:10 pm by Liverbird »
      liverpaul
      • Forum John Barnes

• 409 posts |
      Reply #29: Dec 11, 2006 09:40:53 pm
      i signed it and i couldnt be happier to do so.

A word has yet to be invented to describe wotever totally he is but he is one and a total.... total one at that.
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #30: Dec 11, 2006 10:18:41 pm
      THE TRUTH
      Kelvin MacKenzie has been engaging in homo-erotic auto-aspyhxiation sex and drug parties with the former head of the BBC, and that his wife is actually a prostitute.  South Yorkshire Police told me yesterday.

Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #31: Dec 11, 2006 10:47:03 pm
      THE TRUTH
      Kelvin MacKenzie has been engaging in homo-erotic auto-aspyhxiation sex and drug parties with the former head of the BBC, and that his wife is actually a prostitute.  South Yorkshire Police told me yesterday.

Yeah, I also heard that he molestes his Dog on cold lonely nights.
      Because his Dog told me...
      Btw, I signed the petition!
      « Last Edit: Dec 12, 2006 10:30:18 pm by koolkidda »
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #32: Dec 12, 2006 10:30:44 pm
      Hey Jabba where is your half-arsed forced apology.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,608 posts | 6930 
      Reply #33: Dec 18, 2006 01:49:24 am
      Over 3,700 Liverpool signatures now for the petition
      http://www.petitiononline.com/rawk1/petition.html

If you haven't signed it yet. Make sure you do.  All the more worrying that the BBC is employing this fat pr**k for the Christmas Day show is that the Controller of BBC Radio 5 Live is a Liverpool supporter.  Bob Shennan's the guy's name - well at least he claims to be a Liverpool fan - obviously having anything to do with the liar McKenzie proves he is not.

Just take a moment to think about the 96 who won't be here this Christmas while the man who effectively urinated on their loving families in the desperately traumatic hours following Hillsborough will be getting paid a large fee from YOUR licence fee money will be swilling down the Scotch and the mince pies.

Make your feelings heard. Stand up for your fellow Liverpudlians and demand Justice.

1. Sign the petition http://www.petitiononline.com/rawk1/petition.html
      2. Complain directly to the BBC at the use of your licence fee http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/ - You can send a complaint via post, email or telephone

Make it all your good deed of the day.

Justice for the 96.

Bump.  Nearly up to 10,000 signatures now.  Great to see the entire LFC community really getting behind the campaign.

Saw this on the petition - this was emailed to the BBC Complaints department

I has been brought to my attention that you have employed Mr K McKenzie to broadcast a review of the year on Christmas Day of all days.  As the wife of a seriously injured Hillsborough Survivor (a man who is still in physicial and mental pain to this day) I wish to object strenuously about this.  I cannot believe that a Corporation such as yourselves who uses the publics' money to fund its programmes is willing to give this man airtime and alienate a large section of its listeners.  This man is a proven liar (see Lord Justice's Report on the Hillsborough Disaster) and I cannot believe that I, as a Licence Payer, am funding this appearance.  I cannot express strongly enough how much upset this has caused my family.  I shall no longer listen to Radio 5 Live if this goes ahead.  Surely you can find an alternative - honest - presenter for this programme

It will only take you five minutes to write your complaint to the BBC and you will be doing your small bit for the Justice campaign this Christmas.
      « Last Edit: Dec 18, 2006 01:54:28 am by JD »
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #34: Dec 18, 2006 07:44:11 pm
      Already done it JD, sent my complaint in yesterday along with my signature.  Have you seen www.georgegalloway.com he is giving his full support to this and the story is on the front page of his website about half way down.  Cheers George  ;D

Just got this response from the bbc:

Thank you for your recent email regarding the Radio Five Live Review of the Year
      which is due to be broadcast on Christmas Day.

We raised your concerns with Bob Shennan, the Controller of Five Live, who has
      responded as follows to your concerns:

"We're sorry to hear of your objection to Kelvin MacKenzie's role as a presenter
      for this programme. While we fully recognise the strength of feeling that some
      people have against Kelvin, he has a great deal of experience in broadcasting
      and a keen eye for stories, which makes him well qualified to give his views on
      the news stories of the year.

Kelvin MacKenzie will always arouse strong feelings from our audience - that's
      in his nature as a broadcaster and as a person - and clearly not everyone wants
      to hear what he has to say, but equally there are many others who appreciate
      hearing his opinions even when they don't agree with them.

Many people have highlighted to us Kelvin's recent statement in which he said he
      wasn't sorry about the Sun newspaper's handling of the tragedy at Hillsborough,
      but such private comments are entirely his own and they are in no way endorsed
      by the BBC. We believe he is an appropriate choice as presenter for this
      particular programme' but your comments have been registered and will be taken
      into consideration."

Bob Shennan
      Controller of Five Live

Thank you, once more, for taking the time to contact the BBC.

Regards

BBC Information

« Last Edit: Dec 18, 2006 09:12:23 pm by JD »
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,608 posts | 6930 
      Reply #35: Dec 18, 2006 09:13:31 pm
      How that Bob Shennan calls himself a Liverpool fan is beyond well.

Well done to everyone who has spared five minutes of their lives to make a complaint...

If you haven't...!
      peterc1992
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #36: Dec 18, 2006 09:40:02 pm
      them bas**rds on bbc said the exact same:

Thank you for your recent email regarding the Radio Five Live Review of the Year
      which is due to be broadcast on Christmas Day.

We raised your concerns with Bob Shennan, the Controller of Five Live, who has
      responded as follows to your concerns:

"We're sorry to hear of your objection to Kelvin MacKenzie's role as a presenter
      for this programme. While we fully recognise the strength of feeling that some
      people have against Kelvin, he has a great deal of experience in broadcasting
      and a keen eye for stories, which makes him well qualified to give his views on
      the news stories of the year.

Kelvin MacKenzie will always arouse strong feelings from our audience - that's
      in his nature as a broadcaster and as a person - and clearly not everyone wants
      to hear what he has to say, but equally there are many others who appreciate
      hearing his opinions even when they don't agree with them.

Many people have highlighted to us Kelvin's recent statement in which he said he
      wasn't sorry about the Sun newspaper's handling of the tragedy at Hillsborough,
      but such private comments are entirely his own and they are in no way endorsed
      by the BBC. We believe he is an appropriate choice as presenter for this
      particular programme' but your comments have been registered and will be taken
      into consideration."

Bob Shennan
      Controller of Five Live

Thank you, once more, for taking the time to contact the BBC.

Regards
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 916 posts |
      Reply #37: Dec 18, 2006 10:27:02 pm
      i sighned it a few weeks ago thought i might just confirm it with you lot
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #38: Dec 18, 2006 11:20:47 pm
      Oh so this other guy is just as bad!
      w**ker!
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #39: Jan 05, 2007 12:48:12 pm
      bump
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Reply #40: Jan 05, 2007 01:29:13 pm
      Signed and slagged off!

b***ard!
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #41: Jan 05, 2007 02:17:47 pm
      signed and sealed. I think that we as Liverpool fans should have the right to withhold our licence fee, in protest at this misreable excuse for human beings appointment. We would have to stand firm and together else it wont work. I think aprotest of sorts should take place with the threat of 500 000 Liverpudlians holding back there licence fee in order to make sure and in protest at this man being give any airtime to propagate his lies. He is a racist facist pig who would not have been out of place as the propaganda minister of Hitlers Germany.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,608 posts | 6930 
      Reply #42: Jan 07, 2007 08:06:30 pm
      Pictures and a video link from the Truth Day protest have been posted in the Truth Day 1 thread
      http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php/topic,1614.0.html

smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #43: Jan 07, 2007 09:15:06 pm
      How has this t*at still got a job ?
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #44: Jan 07, 2007 09:16:51 pm
      evening smiggs,
      just sent another complaint off. Looking forward to what they reply with this time.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #45: Jan 07, 2007 09:35:20 pm
      Hiya Tommo, i sent one off to the BBC last week, and guess what - not heard a bloody thing, i'm not surprised though, they didnt even acknowledge my e.mail   >:(

Quick Reply