Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W9 D10 L12

LFC Reds Poll

Q. New Contract for God?

yes
      10 (100%)
      no
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: Apr 11, 2006 03:14:39 pm

New contract for fowler??? (GOD)

Read 3655 times
      LFC_FOREVA
      • Forum Barry Venison
      • Started Topic

• 161 posts |
      Apr 11, 2006 03:14:39 pm
      I want Robbie to get a new contract! but wouldnt we acheive more with a younger striker ? Robbies a legend, thats stating the obvious!
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,177 posts | 1630 
      Reply #1: Apr 11, 2006 05:42:47 pm
      i hope he does get a new contract, but i think he would have to be prepared to be third or fourth choice striker, which i think he would do. Hopefully Benitez gets him a new contract.
      LFC_FOREVA
      • Forum Barry Venison
      • Started Topic

• 161 posts |
      Reply #2: Apr 11, 2006 05:48:13 pm
      Well if he dosent give him the contract! imagine the reaction of the fans  :shock: !
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,177 posts | 1630 
      Reply #3: Apr 11, 2006 06:43:45 pm
      Quote from: "LFC_FOREVA"
      Well if he dosent give him the contract! imagine the reaction of the fans  :shock: !
      I think he'll give him a 1 year exstension
      giddy76
      • Forum John Toshack

• 263 posts |
      Reply #4: Apr 11, 2006 07:31:00 pm
      I want to see him with Liverpool next season. I don't want him to slip through our fingers and wake up to find big Sam's got his hnds on him. I think Rafa should definitely offer him a new contract... because he's phenomenal. He's a completely natural goal scorer and I'm glad he came back.
      Pablo
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 100 posts | -1 
      Reply #5: Apr 11, 2006 07:37:52 pm
      Give him his contract !  He's cost us nothing and he'll play for the f***in' fun of it . I'll bet he's one of the least paid players in the side and he won't want a pay rise next year . You can tell a mile off that it's being back with The Reds that's motivating him at the moment , not the money.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #6: Apr 11, 2006 08:54:36 pm
      I'm glad Robbies back as well, he's been scoring a couple of vital goals lately and at the end of the season theyre the ones that count.  I think Rafa will offer him a one year extension and i think Robbie will bite his hand off        ;D
      Rushie
      • Forum John Toshack

• 255 posts | -3 
      Reply #7: Apr 11, 2006 10:14:05 pm
      Is any sane Liverpool fan going to vote 'no'. Methinks not.

I am starting to wonder what the delay is though.  Surely they can't be doing this to 'haggle' over price?? What does everyone think Rafa's game is? Do you think he genuinely is unsure or do we have someone lined up??

Somebody please tell me cos I ain't got a clue.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #8: Apr 11, 2006 10:24:59 pm
      Quote from: "Rushie"
      Is any sane Liverpool fan going to vote 'no'. Methinks not.

I am starting to wonder what the delay is though.  Surely they can't be doing this to 'haggle' over price?? What does everyone think Rafa's game is? Do you think he genuinely is unsure or do we have someone lined up??

Somebody please tell me cos I ain't got a clue.

Maybe he's wonderin' on the length of the new contract, not whether he's getting one or not !!  Me hopes so, i think Robbie would take a rolling one year contract. :D
      DAVE P
      • Forum Youth Player

• 15 posts |
      Reply #9: Apr 12, 2006 01:21:57 am
      His awareness and link up play has been superb.

Morientes supporters claimed he was clever...but Robbie's shown now that the pace has gone he's adapted his game and his little lay offs etc (none more so evident then V Bolton) make him a real team player and the fact he looks sharper and more valuable then Mori after only a dozen apperances say a lot.

We have to keep him.  It's a boost just for the fans to see him warm up.  And if the ball drops in the area and he may break a leg to put the winner in for us he would without thinking.

Quick Reply