Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Champions League QF/SF Draw (Reds get Chel$ki)

Read 30470 times
      Big Red Head
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 46 posts |
      Re: Champions League QF/SF Draw (Reds get Chel$ki)
      Reply #368: Mar 21, 2009 12:45:51 am
      Let's forget the champions league, I watched the Man Utd & Liverpool match on Sky & Man utd was the better side Liverpool were lucky to get that 4-1 win come on you guys that saw the match be honest!!, laws of avarages Liverpool have beaten MUFC at home & away, but MUFC will beat Liverpool in the champions league (Laws of avarages) MUFC are gonna win all 5 tropheys this season & make sir Alex a god!!., as for the benitez avatar I wanted a Gary Neville one why wasn't that available to me?
      Thanks for the laugh there mi amigo.  Es estupendo y tu intelligencia esta impresionante!
      5 tropheys
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts | -2 
      Reply #369: Mar 21, 2009 12:51:53 am
      That's right Amigo thats where Torres will be going back to Spain after we win those 5 trophey's :)
      Thanks for the laugh there mi amigo.  Es estupendo y tu intelligencia esta impresionante!
      Big Red Head
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 46 posts |
      Reply #370: Mar 21, 2009 12:58:29 am
      That's right Amigo thats where Torres will be going back to Spain after we win those 5 trophey's :)

Why would he go back to Spain?  The only reason Man U are up for 5 is because they got lucky this year and the opposition they faced in the league was so poor!  Everyone knows who the world beaters really are.  Real Madrid poor, Liverpool lucky?  More like Fulham in the FA cup poor, Inter unlucky. 
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #371: Mar 21, 2009 01:06:02 am

No you're thinking of ronaldo mate.
      Remember like he wanted to leave you in the summer and when he was forced to stay you carried on worshiping him even though all he cares about is himself?

Sorry about the game last week anyway. Been a fun week in manchester eh? :)
      5 tropheys
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts | -2 
      Reply #372: Mar 21, 2009 01:12:42 am
      MUFC lucky?? We have players we can replace our players if injured even Jose Mournino said they were the best team in history, what if Torez & Gerrard were injured you would really be in the s**t, personally i don't rate Gerrard anyway he does nothing for England, Gary Neville does a better job in that perspective, just think most England fans prefer Gary Neville than Steven Gerrard because of his poor peformance with England..
      Anyway i hope MUFC win all 5 trophey's i have put £100 on it at ladbrooks, the odds wern't very good maybe because the bookies think they will win them all?
      Why would he go back to Spain?  The only reason Man U are up for 5 is because they got lucky this year and the opposition they faced in the league was so poor!  Everyone knows who the world beaters really are.  Real Madrid poor, Liverpool lucky?  More like Fulham in the FA cup poor, Inter unlucky. 

Your right!! but we have players that can replace him unlike Liverpool :)
      No you're thinking of ronaldo mate.
      Remember like he wanted to leave you in the summer and when he was forced to stay you carried on worshiping him even though all he cares about is himself?

Sorry about the game last week anyway. Been a fun week in manchester eh? :)
      « Last Edit: Mar 21, 2009 01:16:26 am by Reslivo »
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #373: Mar 21, 2009 01:15:46 am
      as for the benitez avatar i wanted a Gary Neville one why wasn't that available to me?

Why would we put an ugly, inbred, sh*t-talking c**t on the avatar list? ???

Enough of your nonsense, ManUre have been talked up as "invincible", and "just hitting form" - yet we demolished you. Are you still hurting?

Yes, yes - your hurt tastes good!

Anyway, just looking at the topic title now, so can we get :ontopic: ?
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #374: Mar 21, 2009 01:21:18 am
      Let's forget the champions league, i watched the Man Utd & Liverpool match on Sky & Man utd was the better side Liverpool were lucky to get that 4-1 win come on you guys that saw the match be honest!!

I'll be honest, you's got a royal humping in your own playground. Invincible my arse. See you in Rome, if you make it that far :)

As for 5 trophies, gimme a break.
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      Reply #375: Mar 21, 2009 01:22:20 am

Right, maybe 5 tropheys should be making all his posts in the "extremely pissed off" thread as all mancs that come onto this forum should be this week ;D
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,012 posts | 3352 
      Reply #376: Mar 21, 2009 01:22:39 am
      5 tropheys I really don't want to worry you but the way to spell the plaural of trophy is to remove the y and add i e s. So that alone shows the brains you have.

Now even if United go on and win all five trophies you will still be in Liverpool's shadow as we already have five European Cups.
      5 tropheys
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts | -2 
      Reply #377: Mar 21, 2009 01:28:53 am
      Yes you beat us 4-1 but at the end of the day its that Premiership trophey that matters & we have won that already its in the bag :) all you have got is one good player torres all the others are c**p even Steven Gerrard i don't rate him all you guys worship him but he is worse then Phil Neville, i think Phil is a prehaps a better player & he plays for Everton anyway i am a football anarok & know my stuff,  plus Liverpool have never won the Premiership & MUFC are going to get gready this season & win the lot, maybe if you were nicer to them they would have given you one.
      Why would we put an ugly, inbred, sh*t-talking c**t on the avatar list? ???

Enough of your nonsense, ManUre have been talked up as "invincible", and "just hitting form" - yet we demolished you. Are you still hurting?

Yes, yes - your hurt tastes good!

Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      Reply #378: Mar 21, 2009 01:31:10 am
      Yes you beat us 4-1 but at the end of the day its that Premiership trophey that matters & we have won that already its in the bag :) all you have got is one good player torres all the others are c**p even Steven Gerrard i don't rate him all you guys worship him but he is worse then Phil Neville, i think Phil is a prehaps a better player & he plays for Everton anyway i am a football anarok & know my stuff,  plus Liverpool have never won the Premiership & MUFC are going to get gready this season & win the lot, maybe if you were nicer to them they would have given you one.

Whoever has the power to, please ban this c**t straight away, he's too funny for my liking
      I'm off to bed anyway, i hope you don't lose any more sleep this week 5 trophys replaying those 4 goals in your head over and over and over again.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #379: Mar 21, 2009 01:36:34 am
      Whoever has the power to, please ban this c**t straight away, he's too funny for my liking

Leave him be. I like a forum bi*ch now and then.
      wallbanger
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,181 posts |
      Reply #380: Mar 21, 2009 01:39:12 am
      chelsea have improved under hiddink this should be a close one. how does rafa strategize this. they have got weaknesses and rafa will find them
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      Reply #381: Mar 21, 2009 01:43:39 am
      Leave him be. I like a forum bi*ch now and then.

Good idea.
      Kawklee
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 87 posts | -3 
      Reply #382: Mar 21, 2009 01:47:20 am
      I thought it was a good joke, and then he started getting serious, but now hes just joking again, I reckon.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #383: Mar 21, 2009 02:30:42 am
      I think you should probably stay out of old whiskey nose' medicine cabinet
      Big Red Head
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 46 posts |
      Reply #384: Mar 21, 2009 02:42:36 am
      chelsea have improved under hiddink this should be a close one. how does rafa strategize this. they have got weaknesses and rafa will find them
      yeah ole Guus has a bit more to him than the other managers we've gone up against this year.  honestly not too sure what to expect.  Essien's back, so that changes how their midfield can form up and gives 'em some more options.  Although I watched them play Juve, and the pace was slow.  Rafa will be watching them closely now.  Earlier this year I believe we just closed their movement in the center of the pitch and that did them in. 
      mulki
      • Forum Igor Biscan

• 124 posts | -2 
      • You"ll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #385: Mar 21, 2009 04:11:34 am
      y.n.w.a
      redsonfire
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #386: Mar 21, 2009 04:38:52 am
      Will not be any easy tie on the route to rome me reckon. Yeah they beat Juventus but how good is juventus? Its basically walking in the park and a nice little stroll on the field in italy. Dossena was said the best left wingback in italy but what kind of player is he here in england is beyond me. Thats the difference between italy and england. It took a bloody red card for them to open up the spaces and make sure of their win and never is this gonna happen to us. We can look forward to an interesting but also boring tie but even that we'll have faith we'll prevail.
      Eem
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #387: Mar 21, 2009 08:14:40 am
      Now we have to do the double over Chelsea twice.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #388: Mar 21, 2009 08:20:08 am
      Chelsea will not be a problem this year as we no longer have J.A.R. playing for us.I have just checked my records from last season and in the match at Anfield he scored an own goal and in the match at Chelsea their third goal was down to J.A.R. He did not play to the whistle and stood with his arms in the air allowing Chelsea to score.Have no fear we will not fail,we are destined for Rome.
      jindaldhruv
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,805 posts | 24 
      • Football is my religion. Steven Gerrard is my God.
      Reply #389: Mar 21, 2009 08:40:28 am
      a thought just crossed my mind. if we do 2 doubles over chelsea in one season, it'd be fantastic and an unprecedented situation!!  :laugh:  ;D
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #390: Mar 21, 2009 08:53:11 am
      a thought just crossed my mind. if we do 2 doubles over chelsea in one season, it'd be fantastic and an unprecedented situation!!  :laugh:  ;D
      Keep having those nice thoughts and you will not go wrong.

Quick Reply