Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

NINTENDO WII

Read 2381 times
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan
      • Started Topic

• 916 posts |
      NINTENDO WII
      Dec 06, 2006 01:38:55 pm
      What a console this looks to be i was watching ITV news the other day and they were in japan i think it was and there was people sleeping outside presuably to get theres before they sold out looks amazing i think !
      FamousLiverbird100
      • Forum Geoff Strong

• 211 posts |
      Re: NINTENDO WII
      Reply #1: Dec 06, 2006 03:15:01 pm
      The controllers look dodgey... Xbox 360 will be better  :action-smiley-035:

Has Nintendo Wii got that sensative controllers ... i mean can you use them like a bat if your playin tennis on the Nintendo?
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Reply #2: Dec 06, 2006 03:22:31 pm
      The controllers look dodgey... Xbox 360 will be better  :action-smiley-035:

Has Nintendo Wii got that sensative controllers ... I mean can you use them like a bat if your playin tennis on the Nintendo?

I think it will be a nfity little gadget - those wireless controllers look good.  Tennis would be good - boxing games would be tiring.  Not sure if I would fancy playing Cricket using them though.  And what do you for footie games ? Strap them to your feet?
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan
      • Started Topic

• 916 posts |
      Reply #3: Dec 06, 2006 03:23:04 pm
      yeah i think thats one of the games it was featuring on the report last night
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #4: Dec 15, 2006 04:14:31 pm
      And what do you for footie games ? Strap them to your feet?
      Or a pair of electronic boots :D
      Now wouldn't that be cool...
      Anyone managed to get their hands on one??
      « Last Edit: Dec 15, 2006 04:15:22 pm by Court_LFC »
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #5: Dec 16, 2006 06:08:56 pm
      I didn't get one.  To be honest I didn't put much effort in.  If you had really wanted one you could have got one.

Never mind.  I can wait.  Bet they will be plentiful about the time the PS3 is a nightmare to get hold of.
      NWA
      • Forum David Johnson

• 218 posts |
      Reply #6: Dec 29, 2006 10:17:02 pm
      played on the wii, addictive but a bit dull... played golf, bowling, boxing & tennis
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Reply #7: Dec 30, 2006 01:37:58 pm
      How's supplies of both the PS3 and Wii doing over in the States now NWA?  Obviously the PS3 isn't out yet here but I have a mate who is going over to California in early February and was wondering what the chances are of him bringing me one back from Best Buy or something?

Quick Reply