Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Andrew Martin, a.k.a Test. (WWE)

Read 3030 times
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Andrew Martin, a.k.a Test. (WWE)
      Mar 15, 2009 12:34:13 am
      Heard some kids talking in Tesco earlier and they were saying that Test had died. I stopped being interested in WWE years ago but thought i would see if it was true.

Test Passes Away

World Wrestling Entertainment® has been made aware of the passing of Andrew Martin.  The WWE extends its deepest condolences to the Martin family.  Mr. Martin was under contract with WWE at various time periods and performed under the name "Test."  He last performed for the WWE in February 2007.

Link To WWE Article.

Real shame about this and wish his family all the best.

Doesn't say how but i suppose they will wait a few days before they write the details etc.

R.I.P

5starred
      • Forum Michael Robinson

• 52 posts |
      Re: Andrew Martin, a.k.a Test. (WWE)
      Reply #1: Mar 15, 2009 01:28:31 am
      wow my youngest will be gutted well shocked any way we watched the wresterler tonight and with all the pain killers they take and the damage it causes and seeing as he does kick boxing now with a injury and taking pain killers for it he didnt want to take it after seeing the film with how relient they are on them this news will sink in a bit more TEST R.I.P and may your pain stop

Quick Reply