Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 1st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D5 L8

Trouble at the Bridge

Read 1806 times
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,375 posts |
      Trouble at the Bridge
      Dec 07, 2006 02:30:13 pm
      Shevchenko considering leaving

"I feel at home and it's felt like my team for a long time but unfortunately my game doesn't suit Mourinho.

"Roman Abramovich is my friend but all he could do was insist on a loan deal instead of me being sold," he said.

Shevchenko, who scored his first European goal for Chelsea in Tuesday's 2-0 Champions League win over Levski Sofia, said he had not discussed his future with the club.

"But if it happens, I am ready to pack my bags," he said. "I'm a completely self-confident person. If I don't suit somebody then I'll go back to Italy and prove how good I can still be.

"I'm not finished as a player. On the other hand I have nothing to prove. Everybody knows what Andriy Shevchenko is capable of."
      FamousLiverbird100
      • Forum Geoff Strong

• 211 posts |
      Re: Trouble at the Bridge
      Reply #1: Dec 07, 2006 03:13:01 pm
      I dont think he was in Mourinho's plans... more like Roman's plans but anyway i think he should move back to Milan and play alongside good old Inzagi with Kaka behind! Crespo came from Milan to Chelsea and he hated it, same with Sheva

You see i like Sheva even tho he is at Chelsea but i like him because i still see him as a Milan player and you got to give him respect for what he has done there! His move to Chelsea is 3 years too late, in January he must make a 6month loan back to Milan turning into a Permanent deal helping AC climb back up the table for the CL next year.. sod Chelsea
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,246 posts | 8577 
      Re: Trouble at the Bridge
      Reply #2: Dec 07, 2006 03:24:23 pm
      Already on Sky Sports News that these comments were attributed to Shevchenko by a russian footie magazine or newspaper and there is no truth in the comments yadda yadda

How is it that chelski click fingers and everyone believes them, chip on shoulder time, had it been us thwe bas**rds at sky would be reportin it with glee,  so and so is unhappy in liverpool and will be requiring a move

Still think it probably is true and andrei has slagged off jose, lets so who the winner is jose is the manager but andrei is roman's mate!!

Quick Reply