Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Man Utd 1-4 Liverpool: Post Match Celebration!

Read 69460 times
      idwLFC89
      • Banned

• 252 posts | 11 
      Re: Man Utd 1-4 Liverpool: Post Match Celebration!
      Reply #437: Mar 16, 2009 03:26:27 pm
      Reaction to Dossena's goal, in case you missed it, like Riera, watch as Nando explains what happened

plus more Stevie

Bpatel
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #438: Mar 16, 2009 03:29:02 pm
      ^^^^ Nando explaining the goal to Riera was hilarious!! I don't think he understood even after Nando explained it to him.  :lmao: :lmao:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,176 posts | 8550 
      Reply #439: Mar 16, 2009 03:35:36 pm
      Reaction to Dossena's goal, in case you missed it, like Riera, watch as Nando explains what happened

Got to say I love the way Nando and Insua are almost pissing themselves laughing. I was pretty much the same in ours. Wanted to really cheer, but I ended up more in an hysterical state. We were 4-1 up and Dossy had just chipped Van Der Backache.

Can still manage a grin today looking at the goal again :)
      The Kopite91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,654 posts | 246 
      Reply #440: Mar 16, 2009 03:39:19 pm

Who's the manc trying to take a picture of Stevie celebrating? :D
      Pepe Reina
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,480 posts | 14 
      Reply #441: Mar 16, 2009 03:42:48 pm

Insua and Torres' reaction is priceless, there just pissing themselves at Dossena scoring and Riera's face.  :lmao:
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #442: Mar 16, 2009 03:47:49 pm
      The arl fellas behind them who can't see as well. 

I'm not that good at lip-reading but I'd say the fella in the cap is throwing in a 'F***ing hell' at some point.
      Scouse pie
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 147 posts | 10 
      Reply #443: Mar 16, 2009 03:51:20 pm
      This made me laugh today when reading Robbo Robson's blog on the BBC Website:

"Poor old Nemanja looked like a man trying to catch a puppy with his trousers round his ankles".
      SuperSkrtel
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 387 posts |
      Reply #444: Mar 16, 2009 04:24:15 pm
      Everyone was immense on the day Stevie and Nando well what more can you say other than legends, special mention to Aurelio who's been top class the last few games more of that please Fabio
      Billo
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,693 posts | 892 
      Reply #445: Mar 16, 2009 04:31:07 pm
      look at riera's face, looks like he is shocked and jealous at the same time :D
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,176 posts | 8550 
      Reply #446: Mar 16, 2009 04:58:37 pm
      Just got on to Alvaro's celebration.

Loving that lad more and more!
      StevieGfan
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 583 posts |
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #447: Mar 16, 2009 05:22:52 pm
      Loving those videos of stevies celebration, good kisser hahaha :D
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #448: Mar 16, 2009 05:39:02 pm
      Police in Greater Manchester have arrested 11 men from Liverpool in connection with a vicious beating that occurred in the city on Saturday. Detectives are asking up to 75,600 people who may have witnessed the beating to come forward; although only a small portion actually saw the full thing.

Anyone who has anything that may help detectives should ring Greater Manchester Police on:  0141 4 1  4 1  4 1
      paulboo
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,146 posts | 10 
      Reply #449: Mar 16, 2009 05:43:24 pm
      F******  great to see that T***  Mickey Thomas squirming on the telly after saying they were so good we wouldnt get near the 18 yard box! LOVE IT!! ;D
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,176 posts | 8550 
      Reply #450: Mar 16, 2009 05:48:20 pm

A great intro from today's match report in the Guardian:

The souvenir stalls on Sir Matt Busby Way presumably will not be selling any more of those T-shirts mocking Rafael Benítez as "Deranged! Ludicrous! Insane!". The front cover of Manchester United's Red News fanzine recently had Liverpool's manager superimposed into a straitjacket but, to borrow a line from The Smiths, that joke isn't funny any more. Benítez's team made sure of that on Saturday when they dismantled the English, European and world champions from A to Z.

Sir Alex Ferguson's bluff that United had been the "better team" was almost as staggering as seeing a team going for six trophies in one season broken as easily as a dried twig. Fernando Torres single-handedly directed Nemanja Vidic's candidacy as footballer of the year into the nearest dustbin; Rio Ferdinand reverted to the days when he was a danger to his own team; and Patrice Evra had not looked as bad since his first weeks in English football when he used to vomit after matches, describing the experience like "being in a washing machine". It felt like a trick of the mind that this was a team that had gone from 8 November to 21 February without conceding a league goal.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #451: Mar 16, 2009 06:08:53 pm
      Police in Greater Manchester have arrested 11 men from Liverpool in connection with a vicious beating that occurred in the city on Saturday. Detectives are asking up to 75,600 people who may have witnessed the beating to come forward; although only a small portion actually saw the full thing.

Anyone who has anything that may help detectives should ring Greater Manchester Police on:  0141 4 1  4 1  4 1

Superb.
      crzy_jkr@u
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,774 posts | 29 
      • Rebuilding a legacy...Trust, Will, Pride, Respect.
      Reply #452: Mar 16, 2009 07:04:26 pm

lmao....This just in; it is alleged that this, vicious attack was instigated by a mere infamous hatred message. It's believed that this attack will have serious implications on the victims. Their progression is being watched keenly, and forms as a message, to beware of these insidious attackers.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,348 posts | 2818 
      Reply #453: Mar 16, 2009 07:29:46 pm

:lmao:

Nice one mate.

andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,348 posts | 1622 
      Reply #454: Mar 16, 2009 08:03:57 pm
      Havn,t stopped yet i am on my 3rd viewing and i swear it looks even better perhaps that's because i can now see more clearly ,the lager has finally worn off. :aaliverpool2xt1: :aaliverpool2xt1:
      red trooper
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,845 posts | 68 
      • and don't be afraid of the dark
      Reply #455: Mar 16, 2009 08:15:29 pm
      Had a fantastic day today !! still smilin ' from saturday's massacre ! especially when i work with some manc fans ...needless to say i took ful advantage ..especially when fergie said they were the better side!...what would have happened if they had played badly then ?/? double figures ..i could not single one player out for the mom...all brill on the day players,backroom staff,all did their job  ..ynwa
      NUFC_Benny
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #456: Mar 16, 2009 08:40:25 pm
      Alrite lads im new on here. From a Toon forum but thought I'd just stop by to say thank F**k someone can stuff the manc sh*te in their own back yard. Ferguson's face was a picture, plus the red nosed b***ard showed his petulance when he refused to talk to the media after the match :lmao:

Anyway good luck for the rest of season lads. ;D
      I STAN BULL
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 382 posts | -2 
      Reply #457: Mar 16, 2009 08:44:49 pm
      I think fergie must have watched a dvd of previous game or sumthing because THEY WERE sh*t. What a great weekend. :lmao:
      berrypool
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 328 posts |
      • L.A. for LFC
      Reply #458: Mar 16, 2009 08:48:09 pm
      Cheers Benny-  It was great seeing rudolph chew violently on his gum since he couldn't do anything else.   I will think about that and smile for a looooong time.
      RED1028
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,392 posts | 92 
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #459: Mar 16, 2009 08:54:39 pm
      Alrite lads im new on here. From a Toon forum but thought I'd just stop by to say thank f**k someone can stuff the manc sh*te in their own back yard. Ferguson's face was a picture, plus the red nosed b***ard showed his petulance when he refused to talk to the media after the match :lmao:

Anyway good luck for the rest of season lads. ;D

Well in mate! Been laughing all day especially showing people the fanzone vid on my camera! It cracks me up when our Scouse mate starts singing "Always look on the bright side of life" with his wig, glasses and 'tache on!

Haven't had so much fun in ages, my shirt went down a storm at work...  ;)
      Let's hope we win the Prem cos there's more where that came from! :lmao:

Quick Reply