Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

Your Changes For Next Season...

Read 5103 times
      DAVE P
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 15 posts |
      Apr 12, 2006 01:04:21 am
      In's, Out's...

Our aim for the season ?

The minimum you expect ?

Aproach / Tactics ?

How optomistic are you?
      DAVE P
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 15 posts |
      Reply #1: Apr 12, 2006 01:17:40 am
      In's, Out's... IN: MILLITO - AURIELLO - GONZALEZ all already confirmed arnt they ?   Add DEFOE & STELIOS and the balance in the squad is perfect.  OUT: Of the strikers i can see CISSE being the one to go...i think Mori will be given another year as he's making the right noises, where as Cisse's agents made sure Rafa's gonna show him the door.  TRAORE may go i think...along with PONGOLLE...which is a shame and LA TALLEC who strugles to look good even in a poor Sunderland side.

Our aim for the season ? 2nd minimum...we won't know how realistic a challnege is until we see what Money Bags do...rumour is there not being handed much dosh in the summer....as part of there tw*t managers 3 year plan he'd reduce spending each year.  If they spend £50m then 2nd may be all you can ask for.  I'd like to see us make the Semi's at least of the CL to show Istanbul wasnt a fluke.

The minimum you expect ? Progress.  Cant ask for any less.  We should finish 10pts of Money bags this year....lets cut it again...

Aproach / Tactics ? Show less respect to lesser sides like Fulham, Birmingham etc...were miles better...lets show them up.  Also...less respect to Chelsea...lets go at them.

How optomistic are you?Massivley based on the last 8 games...the additions of MILLITO (CB), AURIELLO (LB), GONZALEZ (LW) already improve the depth in a big way.  The addition of an tricky RM who can get in the goals or provide decent service...and a pacy striker (dont mention Cisse hes a sprinter not a footballer) such as DEFOE would see us push all the way IMO.
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Reply #2: Apr 12, 2006 08:42:31 am
      How many questions????

Dont think Millito signed?? We have signed Pelletta (something like that) young Argy CB who plays for Banfield for 2m Should be arriving in the summer.

Would like defo same reasons as you.

top 3 again but smaller points gap would be fine,/ qauters/semis of champs league/fa cup/dont really care about the league cup just hope the younger players get a run out.

Cant wait BRING ON 06-07!!!! (Plus are new kit looks pretty sweet!!!)
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,185 posts | 1636 
      Reply #3: Apr 12, 2006 03:43:03 pm
      Dunno if this is true, but i've been told Aguero is a done deal, just gotta give them the money in the summer.
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      Reply #4: Apr 12, 2006 03:51:01 pm
      yeah??

where did you hear that to??

Alot of people have said if we do sign him he'll be going out on loan for a season but if you check out the link on the Aguero thread (the link which i put on there) you'll see he does not need to go out on loan!!!

I think he'll be the most exciting signing we've had for a long long time

Pure class.

Please Rafa!!!!
      rEdGiRl
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 29 posts |
      Reply #5: Apr 12, 2006 06:25:12 pm
      OUT......Traore has got 2 go!!!, the fella dosnt deserve 2 wear the shirt. Also want Mori 2 go but as u say i believe rafa will keep him 4 another year  :(  Cisse looks like he's on his way out 2.

IN........gonzalez and would love us 2 get Aguero  ;D  he looks ace.

EXPECTATIONS...... I rekon we can easily finish 1st/2nd PL and shouldn't settle 4 less, 1st would obviously b class but as u say we'll av 2 c how much the smug ltl c*nt gets 2 play wif!. At least Q finals of CL. And take the FA cup (again hopefully!)

;)
      LFC_FOREVA
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 161 posts |
      Reply #6: Apr 12, 2006 07:36:29 pm
      more and more spainards!!!!!!!! do we really want another cast off from real madrid like morrientes??? he gives a few good performencs and then he suddenly cant play any decent football?!  :? Stelios would be a good transfer and gonzalez! anyone agree???
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      Reply #7: Apr 13, 2006 08:52:59 am
      more and more spainards???

what spanish players are we signing then??

seen that we have been linked to Ronaldo/Raul (dependin on prices/wages) I woulndn't complain. I know Ronaldo hasnt been the best this season (still doin ok tho) I think the way the Liverpool fans would make him feel loved would be a big boost to him and he would be awsome....
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,185 posts | 1636 
      Reply #8: Apr 13, 2006 03:15:13 pm
      Quote from: "priesty10"
      yeah??

where did you hear that to??

Alot of people have said if we do sign him he'll be going out on loan for a season but if you check out the link on the Aguero thread (the link which i put on there) you'll see he does not need to go out on loan!!!

I think he'll be the most exciting signing we've had for a long long time

Pure class.

Please Rafa!!!!
      I read it in the Mail on Sunday i think, but i don't believe much stuff in papers
      LFC_FOREVA
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 161 posts |
      Reply #9: Apr 13, 2006 03:31:56 pm
      Quote from: "priesty10"
      more and more spainards???

what spanish players are we signing then??

seen that we have been linked to Ronaldo/Raul (dependin on prices/wages) I woulndn't complain. I know Ronaldo hasnt been the best this season (still doin ok tho) I think the way the Liverpool fans would make him feel loved would be a big boost to him and he would be awsome....

you no what i mean  :evil:  ;)  :D
      MUAZZAM
      • Forum Youth Player

• 20 posts |
      Reply #10: Apr 14, 2006 09:51:31 am

liverpool should get
      in

yakubu
      robbie keane
      joaquin
      pennant