Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Dear John (Henry)

Read 2874 times
      iiBonKeRsS
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 162 posts |
      • Reppin' Liverpool FC Since 1892.
      Dear John (Henry)
      Dec 21, 2011 01:54:38 am
      You and Tom and Co may have been in charge for more than a year, but I guess today is really the time when you finally came to understand what supporting Liverpool is all about.

It's about having sh*t thrown at us every so often, and us fighting back. We suffered it at Hillsborough, at Heysel and, more recently, during the Hicks and Gillette years, when our club was all but ruined.

And, tonight, another devastating blow, that has far-reaching implications for both player and club, were it allowed to stand.

The fact you must have sanctioned this strongly-worded club statement following Luis' guilty verdict fills me with hope, because it shows me that you continue to believe in the player's innocence, and are willing to fight his corner, not rushing, as many in the media would have us believe, to condemn him and seek his removal from the club.

We're used to setbacks here, and so is Kenny, but you might not be, and so I would just like to say that I appreciate you standing with us now, as we fight to clear Luis' name. It won't be pretty, and plenty will try to tear us apart, but we are LFC, and we've grown strong through adversity.

Once you've manned the barriers once, it becomes easier the next time, but get used to it, because Liverpool have had to repel attacks quite a lot compared to other clubs.

However, now you've made that commitment to Luis, you've stepped into the breech, and there's no going back.

So, grab your tin hats and come and join us on the front line. And, thanks.

YNWA <3  :-*
      alexfrance
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 861 posts | 39 
      Re: Dear John (Henry)
      Reply #1: Dec 21, 2011 02:23:27 am
      Good post, I agree.
      John Henry and co have done nothing but excellent work since they came in, I don't have a bad word to say about them. They way they went about getting the club in the first place with all the court lark showed how passionate they were and how much they wanted us.
      iiBonKeRsS
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 162 posts |
      Reply #2: Dec 21, 2011 03:05:23 am
      Good post, I agree.
      John Henry and co have done nothing but excellent work since they came in, I don't have a bad word to say about them. They way they went about getting the club in the first place with all the court lark showed how passionate they were and how much they wanted us.

Yep :)
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #3: Dec 21, 2011 08:29:36 am
      You trying to make me blub?

Great Post.
      iiBonKeRsS
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 162 posts |
      Reply #4: Dec 21, 2011 12:37:00 pm
      You trying to make me blub?

Great Post.

I'm just a beast ;)
      MsGerrard
      Reply #5: Dec 22, 2011 02:08:50 am
      You and Tom and Co may have been in charge for more than a year, but I guess today is really the time when you finally came to understand what supporting Liverpool is all about.

It's about having sh*t thrown at us every so often, and us fighting back. We suffered it at Hillsborough, at Heysel and, more recently, during the Hicks and Gillette years, when our club was all but ruined.

And, tonight, another devastating blow, that has far-reaching implications for both player and club, were it allowed to stand.

The fact you must have sanctioned this strongly-worded club statement following Luis' guilty verdict fills me with hope, because it shows me that you continue to believe in the player's innocence, and are willing to fight his corner, not rushing, as many in the media would have us believe, to condemn him and seek his removal from the club.

We're used to setbacks here, and so is Kenny, but you might not be, and so I would just like to say that I appreciate you standing with us now, as we fight to clear Luis' name. It won't be pretty, and plenty will try to tear us apart, but we are LFC, and we've grown strong through adversity.

Once you've manned the barriers once, it becomes easier the next time, but get used to it, because Liverpool have had to repel attacks quite a lot compared to other clubs.

However, now you've made that commitment to Luis, you've stepped into the breech, and there's no going back.

So, grab your tin hats and come and join us on the front line. And, thanks.

YNWA <3  :-*

And here was me thinking you'd done this yourself  :roll:

Only for me to see it earlier on facebook  :smack:
      iiBonKeRsS
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 162 posts |
      Reply #6: Dec 28, 2011 08:16:38 pm
      And here was me thinking you'd done this yourself  :roll:

Only for me to see it earlier on facebook  :smack:

I did, where did you see it?! I've not got Facebook! Just Twitter.

Please link me
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #7: Dec 28, 2011 08:23:43 pm
      I did, where did you see it?! I've not got Facebook! Just Twitter.

Please link me

Just Googled it, it appeared on the internet earlier than your post, word for word.

Shame you couldn't have credited the true author.

And you were begging for plus votes afterward, which I deleted.

Jeez, show a little pride! :roll:
      iiBonKeRsS
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 162 posts |
      Reply #8: Dec 28, 2011 08:31:38 pm
      Ok, you caught me...
      iiBonKeRsS
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 162 posts |
      Reply #9: Dec 28, 2011 08:32:24 pm
      lfc_ynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #10: Dec 28, 2011 08:36:44 pm

Don't copy other people's work mate - that's plagiarism.

We allow other people to post other people's hard work, but at least give the true author, the credit they deserve.

Then for you to claim it as your own:

Is damm right out of order.
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #11: Dec 28, 2011 08:37:50 pm
      Dealt with.

Locked.

Quick Reply