Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Liverpool players and the fa

Read 10118 times
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,006 posts | 208 
      • do do do
      Re: Liverpool players and the fa
      Reply #69: Dec 24, 2011 02:54:17 am
      of course its a witch hunt and nothing more. i bet suarez said nothing remotely racist or what could be considered racist here but not there or any sh*t. that is all semantics taking away from the issue, united and that jewish russian billionare are corrupt cu*ts in the FAs pocket!!!
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #70: Dec 24, 2011 02:58:26 am
      No disrespect but, the fact that England and the English media making it such a huge fuss says alot more about the country than it does about Suarez.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #71: Dec 24, 2011 04:38:58 am
      No disrespect but, the fact that England and the English media making it such a huge fuss says alot more about the country than it does about Suarez.
      English media have always been cu*ts though. I'm sure that the majority of poms aren't like that.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #72: Dec 24, 2011 07:14:07 am
      And that Paul McGrath (was it) who said Glen Johnson should throw the support for Suarez shirt on the ground and not take part because he is one of the only "black" (apologies) players in the Liverpool squad.

Isn't that being racist as well?
      LFCexiled
      Reply #73: Dec 24, 2011 10:09:00 am
      English media have always been cu*ts though. I'm sure that the majority of poms aren't like that.

Poms? There's no room for that language in here. I'm so offended I may just raise a petition.

;)
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,352 posts | 1630 
      Reply #74: Dec 24, 2011 10:54:13 am
      Poms, Poms you say, i will accept taffy b***ard and nothing else kind sir, that is the problem with  today if your black pink or white that is exactly what you are ,in its haste to eradicate racism all common sense  has evaporated out of society ,how come a fella with lets just say a very healthy sun tan be labelled a racist against his own kind ,just because you fall out with one of them that dont instantly make you a racist against them all , the fa got very clever on this by handing the case to someone else to do their dirty work for them , and a supposedly respected judge at that, we all know most top judges are so out of tune its unreal.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #75: Dec 24, 2011 03:02:21 pm
      Poms? There's no room for that language in here. I'm so offended I may just raise a petition.

;)
      and I may just make myself some Dmasta shirts and wear one whenever I'm on the forum. ;)
      bigears
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #76: Dec 24, 2011 04:47:56 pm
      if you look on a box of black ceramic tiles you"ll see the word" negro" on it it means black , now if i was a black tiler does that mean i could sue the manufacturers for racially abusing me . what a crock of sh*t it"s a word that evra himself uses .
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #77: Dec 26, 2011 01:32:16 pm
      Ive cracked it.

A couple of years ago I read this article on colour and light.    As you do.

White is not a colour. It reflects everything.

Black is not a colour. It absorbs everything.

Evra is black.  Ergo  Evra is not coloured.

Ladies. We've cracked it. I'm phoning Slaughter and May right now.

Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #78: Dec 28, 2011 07:57:00 am
      if you look on a box of black ceramic tiles you"ll see the word" negro" on it it means black , now if i was a black tiler does that mean i could sue the manufacturers for racially abusing me . what a crock of sh*t it"s a word that evra himself uses .

Maybe I'm just wrong, but racism/discrimination isn't solved by not mentioning the colour of one's skin, or mentioning someone's country of origin or disability, it's solved when stating what are simple facts, can be done without being considered offensive or used as an insult. 
      Kieranlfc88
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 71 posts |
      Reply #79: Dec 28, 2011 11:58:25 am
      of course its a witch hunt and nothing more. i bet suarez said nothing remotely racist or what could be considered racist here but not there or any sh*t. that is all semantics taking away from the issue, united and that jewish russian billionare are corrupt cu*ts in the FAs pocket!!!

Why would you reference Abramovichs religion?????
      What the F**k is going on with some of us atm?
      This who conspiracy,out to get us mentality is becoming poisonous - I really don't like it
      LFC9
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,277 posts | 22 
      Reply #80: Dec 28, 2011 12:26:08 pm
      Its complete bullshit .  If the ENGLISH Football Association are persicuteing him for using a word that is not in our vocab ..... Im watching "Only Fool and Horses "and some of the stuff they are coming out with is comedy genius but alot more serious than "Negerito"  This is the fa making an example of one man ,take the case to switzerland why the F**k should aload of fat cats sat in a room eating biscuits and drinking tea choose the outcome off our season ?
      PepeReina25
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,400 posts |
      Reply #81: Dec 28, 2011 01:09:12 pm
      The FA
      FA Statement: Liverpool FC/Suarez
      Wednesday, 28 December, 2011
      Statement from The FA regarding Liverpool FC/Suarez.

Liverpool Football Club have been fined £20,000 by The FA and warned as to their future conduct for failing to ensure their players conducted themselves in an orderly fashion during the league fixture at Fulham on 5 December 2011.

The club admitted the charge, which was in relation to the dismissal of Jay Spearing, but did not accept the standard £20,000 penalty for the offence. However, at an Independent Regulatory Commission hearing today [Wednesday 28 December] the fine was imposed.

Meanwhile, Liverpool player Luis Suarez will begin a one match suspension with immediate effect after he admitted an FA charge of improper conduct in relation to the same game.

Suarez was also fined £20,000 and warned as to his future conduct following a gesture he made towards the Fulham fans at the end of the fixture.
      http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplinary/NewsAndFeatures/2011/liverpool-suarez-fined
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8572 
      Reply #82: Dec 28, 2011 06:19:57 pm

Why would you reference Abramovichs religion?????
      What the F**k is going on with some of us atm?
      This who conspiracy,out to get us mentality is becoming poisonous - I really don't like it

You'd have F***ing hated the 80s then!!

Well then F**k off you spineless tw*t. Haven't you heard Parry and Co aren't running the show anymore, we've finally found some backbone and are prepared to stand up for ourselves against the likes of the mancs, the Fa and anyone else who thinks they can take the piss.

Like we F***ing used to do when we were twatting everyone in our path.

THE REDS ARE COMING UP THE HILL BOYS!!

SCOUSE, NOT ENGLISH
      Kieranlfc88
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 71 posts |
      Reply #83: Dec 28, 2011 09:10:39 pm
      "Theyre all out to get us" is a Ferguson Manc tactic - not one I associate with Liverpool

Liverpool through the good and bad have always acted with grace and dignity - acts that became a part of something called "The Liverpool Way"

But since H&G too many fans have forgot what the club used to stand for - a pity

(And stop name calling ffs - we're all one [or is that another tradition which doesn't appeal anymore??])
      « Last Edit: Dec 28, 2011 09:24:17 pm by Kieranlfc88 »
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8572 
      Reply #84: Dec 28, 2011 09:50:28 pm
      "Theyre all out to get us" is a Ferguson Manc tactic - not one I associate with Liverpool

Liverpool through the good and bad have always acted with grace and dignity - acts that became a part of something called "The Liverpool Way"

But since H&G too many fans have forgot what the club used to stand for - a pity

(And stop name calling ffs - we're all one [or is that another tradition which doesn't appeal anymore??])

But in our case, being scouse and from Liverpool - they really are out to get us, just like the 80s!!

So Shankly calling Italians cheats in 65 is acting with grace and dignity? Cos he did after the semi-final second leg.

I got my education from a 1980s Anfield!!
      Kieranlfc88
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 71 posts |
      Reply #85: Dec 28, 2011 09:54:04 pm
      Really because Bob Paisley was manager in the 1980s - a world apart from Ferguson
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #86: Dec 28, 2011 10:10:37 pm
      We also fight for our own Kieran, especially when they are stating their innocence, the kangaroo court justice handed out by the FA is part of the reason.  The FA's own precedence, for admitting racial abuse, which Suarez denies, is a 3 game ban, overturned from an original 8 game ban.  Suarez states he is innocent, he's allowed to appeal and no proof has been offered yet that sustains a guilty verdict.  if that proof comes in, many have stated they will accept the decision, but nothing as yet has caused me to believe it will be forthcoming.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8572 
      Reply #87: Dec 28, 2011 10:36:27 pm
      Really because Bob Paisley was manager in the 1980s - a world apart from Ferguson

Actually it's probably because of Paisley's Liverpool that Ferguson hates us so much.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #88: Dec 29, 2011 07:43:28 am
      But in our case, being scouse and from Liverpool - they really are out to get us, just like the 80s!!

So Shankly calling Italians cheats in 65 is acting with grace and dignity? Cos he did after the semi-final second leg.

I got my education from a 1980s Anfield!!

And Bill Shankly was fully justified in calling the Italians cheats,that was one match in which we were certainly robbed,on the field and off the field.Back to Suarez when our legal brains are fully involved(they probably are now) I cannot see this 8 match ban sticking.

Quick Reply