I have not been to the "local" for months, the last time was the 1-1 draw aganst Athlecio Madrid, Away!
It's since they tarted the place up, used to be a nice 'Pub' now, its a poncy, leather couch, high stool, cubicaled coffee/wine bar family establishment!
Ever the lav's are clean, with posh Belfast type sinks.
It looks nice, and smells nice, BUT TS NOT A PUB!
ha ha i hate them pubs.
Robs definition of a pub.
1. it should have old people in during the afternoon, usually with racing slips
2. There should be some intracate wood carving at least somewhere
2.5 The music should be very low and chilled out until at least 9pm so you can talk
2.7 should sell only peanuts as food
2.8 there should be no poncy furniture about (thats for women)
3. There needs to be at least one fight a month, otherwise you know nobody gets drunk so its an eating place.
4. there should be people who stand at and talk at the bar.
5. Swearing should NOT be barred