Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

I wish Stan would keep his grid shut!

Read 5982 times
      The Invisible Man
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 352 posts | 18 
      Re: I wish Stan would keep his grid shut!
      Reply #23: Mar 23, 2009 03:10:04 pm

Talented footballer, my arse, maybe for one season, f**k all after that!

Every other week seems to be having a pop at Rafa, and it's really starting to do my nut in.

A two-faced w**ker, woman beater, mental problems, sh*t-actor, sexual deviant and mummy's boy.

There that should about cover it!

Yep, that's most of the boxes ticked!
      Adz
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,192 posts |
      Reply #24: Mar 23, 2009 03:11:00 pm
      "Mourinho is the true 'Special One' and I am still not convinced Liverpool's players believe Rafa is anything out of the ordinary."

What is he on about? All the players are backing Rafa, which is why a host of our players are going to sign contract extensions in the near future becuase Rafa committed himself to the Reds for the next 5 years and most of the players openly said that he is the best manager they have worked with. I haven't seen the self-proclaimed 'Special One' unearth players with the great talent like Rafa has e.g. Reina, Alonso, Luis Garcia, Skrtel, Agger, Aurelio, Insua to name a few or if he has then has paid way over the top, most of the players bought by Mourinho but have been proven players in other leagues e.g. Drogba and Essien but some have been terrible in the EPL e.g. Malouda and Shevchenko. The players that Mourinho bought weren't attracted to him, rather they were after the money they will be raking in week-in, week-out.
      crzy_jkr@u
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,774 posts | 29 
      • Rebuilding a legacy...Trust, Will, Pride, Respect.
      Reply #25: Mar 23, 2009 03:20:32 pm
      Come on, an obvious stunt to get readers...reading.

Surely as a former Red he should be able to negotiate common sense from talking from the arse.

In all fearness those are all his opinions, when since we gave a sh*t again?
      andy5star
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 63 posts |
      Reply #26: Mar 23, 2009 04:17:44 pm
      Stan Collymore...the original pervert, psycho, over-rated pr**k.

What is he doing on the Telly anyway? He's an idiot.

He's worse than Peter Schmiechel, another pr**k!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #27: Mar 23, 2009 04:27:05 pm
      If he had brains he'd be F***ing dangerous.
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #28: Mar 23, 2009 04:30:16 pm
      The guy changes his mind like the weather,so i take what he says with a pinch of salt.
      johnstop
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,745 posts | 23 
      Reply #29: Mar 23, 2009 04:31:40 pm
      He was talented the fact that he was an arse meant he didnt use his talent.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #30: Mar 23, 2009 04:32:52 pm
      Talented at probably causing an argument at every club he's ever played at!
      Eem
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #31: Mar 23, 2009 05:48:42 pm
      Rafa didn't lose 2-0 to united on their own patch.
      The Kopite91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,654 posts | 246 
      Reply #32: Mar 23, 2009 06:38:14 pm
      I'm only home and read that pathetic drivvel in the paper and came on to start a topic about it, bit fair play Huyton Red got there long before me!

Anyway i despise this mans articles. He has a go at Rafa every week without fail. He tears into our club. Now when we have a bit more stability with Rafa's contract sorted he comes out and brings this mundane sh*t up again about Maureen coming in. The thing that I hate is that every time he has a go at our club he just says "I'm an ex red and want them to do well". Yeah right!

Message for Stan: Don't talk about what you don't understand!
      solodee

• 6,035 posts | 147 
      • Liverpool FC All The Way
      Reply #33: Mar 23, 2009 07:02:07 pm
      Actually pissed at his article. So anti-Rafa which equals anti-Liverpool FC

The man Rafa has just led the team through 3 straight emphatic wins and Stan takes a swipe at our manager and the quality of players at LFC? idiot
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,438 posts | 4582 
      Reply #34: Mar 23, 2009 07:07:35 pm
      his ex wife's name is estelle,and me pals have been banging her silly.

stan you were always sh*t in the box.
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,762 posts | 239 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Reply #35: Mar 23, 2009 07:12:33 pm
      I could care less, just a opinion (dumb one at that)
      StevieGfan
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 583 posts |
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #36: Mar 23, 2009 07:41:35 pm
      Why doesn't he just go and lick mourinho's hole? Hahaha, f**k off collymore!
      BLEED_RED
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 604 posts | 22 
      • American Kopite
      Reply #37: Mar 23, 2009 08:00:08 pm
      Rafa signing his new contract was supposed to shut "supporters" like him up. If you call yourself a Liverpool supporter you support the Management and the Players, you can't be selective. Now I don't mean to not ask questions of the Players or Management, and you don't have to like them when they do not live up to their potential, but at the end of the day if you support the Club and are taking knocks at the manager you can not call yourself a supporter. I don't care if you hate his guts, but you should show our manager the respect he deserves for how he manages our club. Results talk and we just put 13 goals past 3 clubs capable of winning the European Cup, find me another manager in the world who has done that.

In Rafa We Trust! We may all have our own opinions but come game day, we stand together as one united Kop!
      alexfrance
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 861 posts | 39 
      Reply #38: Mar 23, 2009 08:04:37 pm
      Rafa signing his new contract was supposed to shut "supporters" like him up. If you call yourself a Liverpool supporter you support the Management and the Players, you can't be selective. Now I don't mean to not ask questions of the Players or Management, and you don't have to like them when they do not live up to their potential, but at the end of the day if you support the Club and are taking knocks at the manager you can not call yourself a supporter. I don't care if you hate his guts, but you should show our manager the respect he deserves for how he manages our club. Results talk and we just put 13 goals past 3 clubs capable of winning the European Cup, find me another manager in the world who has done that.

In Rafa We Trust! We may all have our own opinions but come game day, we stand together as one united Kop!

The 3 clubs are not only capable of winning the European Cup but all 3 of them have won it.
      albertared
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 330 posts | 11 
      Reply #39: Mar 23, 2009 09:30:06 pm
      I don't know why so many of you guys let these pundits get to you so easily...they are only guys trying to make a living spouting whatever semi-intelligible gibberish comes into their heads....it means nothing...we should all just chill and let the team do the talking on the pitch.
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #40: Mar 23, 2009 09:32:37 pm
      Seriously though, who would read a Stan Collymore article?
      RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Reply #41: Mar 23, 2009 10:03:24 pm
      I don't know why so many of you guys let these pundits get to you so easily...they are only guys trying to make a living spouting whatever semi-intelligible gibberish comes into their heads....it means nothing...we should all just chill and let the team do the talking on the pitch.
      It gets to us when ex players who had the privelege to play for the club ( and get paid lots of money for doing so), show less loyalty than us fans who spend lots of our hard earned cash and travel God knows how many miles in order to support our team.I'm not happy with everything that's going on at the club, but I'm not trying to make money by discussing my fealings in the media. F*ck off dogger Stan.
      beerdog
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 86 posts | -3 
      Reply #42: Mar 23, 2009 10:10:40 pm
      you people are harsh. its mean't to be a free country he can say what he likes. in essense, some of his points are valid. mourinho has won the premiership twice so no one can argue that he doesn' have the credentials to be a future liverpool manager.
      RedDrog
      • Forum John Toshack

• 264 posts |
      Reply #43: Mar 23, 2009 10:42:35 pm
      Stan collymore has never talked any sense. A grade A tw*t.
      PJMAN
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 852 posts |
      • we ride
      Reply #44: Mar 24, 2009 07:59:06 pm
      Collymore has no ties with our club and will never be recognised as a great player or even clubman. He should stick to standing in front of the mirror. (door mirror) As for Mourinho, he could not represent a club with principles as he has none. The man should have been a ringmaster.

Quick Reply