Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Hodgson: We'll help Man United

Read 4382 times
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Hodgson: We'll help Man United
      Mar 23, 2009 03:47:42 pm
      Hodgson vows to help United
      http://www.espnstar.com/football/premier-league/news/detail/item230596/Hodgson-vows-to-help-United/

Fulham managern Roy Hodgson vows to help Manchester United gun down their two rivals Chelsea and Liverpool.

Hodgson's Fulham stunned Sir Alex Ferguson's Red Devils at the weekend with a 2-0 win which blew the title race wide open.

Having halted United's charge to the title, the wily Fulham boss has warned Guus Hiddink and Rafa Benitez that he is gunning for them too.

Hogdson said: 'We will be doing our very best to make certain that the performances we give against Liverpool and Chelsea are in no way inferior to the performance we gave against Manchester United. We will work very hard, we will do our very best, and we will try and get points off them.

'I hope they won't be thanking me when we play them, because there is no interest from my point of view in favouring any of the teams at the top. My only interest is Fulham Football Club, and trying to win matches for Fulham.

'I can assure all Manchester United fans, and certainly my friend Sir Alex Ferguson, that we'll be working every bit as hard, and trying every bit as hard, to beat Liverpool and Chelsea.'

Fulham have hit the 40-point mark which many pundits feel will be the safety landmark but with a European place within sight, the London club will be hoping to continue their good form till the end of the season.

Liverpool travel to Craven Cottage when the league resumes while a trip on the first weekend of May at Stamford Bridge awaits the Cottagers.

How ironic will it be if Fulham beat Liverpool to put give the advantage back to Fergie's men.

--------------------------------------------------------
      Now I know why he didn't look to happy when they beat Man United...
      « Last Edit: Mar 23, 2009 03:58:05 pm by Reslivo, Reason: Edited title. »
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,164 posts | 8548 
      Re: We'll help Man United
      Reply #1: Mar 23, 2009 03:54:49 pm
      How ironic would it be if we beat Fulham, then Utd dropped points to Villa!
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,008 posts | 3352 
      Re: We'll help Man United
      Reply #2: Mar 23, 2009 03:58:44 pm
      Hodgson you gormless F***ing c**t. Before the United game you said clubs like Liverpool and Chelsea can't expect you to do too much in the title race but now because you beat your F***ing bum boy Ferguson you're telling United you'll do your upmost to beat us and Chelsea.

Here's a message for you, concentrate on Fulham and when you're in a title challenge then try discussing the outcome of it. Until then shut the F**k up because you've made it plainly obvious you want United to win the league. I wouldn't be in the slightest bit of shock if you've wrote to the FA telling them Rooney didn't throw the ball at the ref and how Scholes was protecting his face. Just F**k off Hodgson.
      crzy_jkr@u
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,774 posts | 29 
      • Rebuilding a legacy...Trust, Will, Pride, Respect.
      Re: Hodgson: We'll help Man United
      Reply #3: Mar 23, 2009 04:04:41 pm
      How ironic would it be if we beat Fulham, then Utd dropped points to Villa!
      VERY ironic...

But I like Hodgson, drop out to Man U in the FA cup and beat them in the league...Not bad, not bad at all

I wouldnt mind him throwing the; sink, table, stove and fridge at Liverpool.  All the more places to exploit ;)
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,202 posts | 2799 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #4: Mar 23, 2009 04:46:21 pm
      Ill say nothing
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,629 posts | 6939 
      Reply #5: Mar 23, 2009 06:16:40 pm
      Hodgson you gormless F***ing c**t. Before the United game you said clubs like Liverpool and Chelsea can't expect you to do too much in the title race but now because you beat your F***ing bum boy Ferguson you're telling United you'll do your upmost to beat us and Chelsea.

Good point there DLS.

Why doesn't he come out and say what he said before the United game. 
      red kop
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 179 posts | -8 
      Reply #6: Mar 23, 2009 06:25:29 pm
      Hodgson you gormless f**king c**t. Before the United game you said clubs like Liverpool and Chelsea can't expect you to do too much in the title race but now because you beat your f**king bum boy Ferguson you're telling United you'll do your upmost to beat us and Chelsea.

Here's a message for you, concentrate on Fulham and when you're in a title challenge then try discussing the outcome of it. Until then shut the f**k up because you've made it plainly obvious you want United to win the league. I wouldn't be in the slightest bit of shock if you've wrote to the FA telling them Rooney didn't throw the ball at the ref and how Scholes was protecting his face. Just f**k off Hodgson.
      Hodgson seems to be fu**ed up from is arsehole upwards .
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #7: Mar 23, 2009 06:27:39 pm
      Hodgson is just Fergies but plug , full of sh*t.
      goldton
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 490 posts | -10 
      • This is our year FOR SURE....
      Reply #8: Mar 23, 2009 06:37:33 pm
      OKei they have beaten man utd and did us a favour but he cannot beat us and that's it!
      Eem
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #9: Mar 23, 2009 06:48:36 pm
      Well Mr Hodgson, I hope you've got an ambulance ready. It will be BRUTAL. And you'll be bleeding Liverpool red.
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #10: Mar 23, 2009 07:12:17 pm
      Brown-nosing b***ard.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,337 posts | 2816 
      Reply #11: Mar 23, 2009 07:15:47 pm
      Can't wait to stick 6 past Fulham now. ;D
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #12: Mar 24, 2009 07:10:04 am
      Well, just like Rooney, Robben and Barry.
      Hodgson has given the team talk.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #13: Mar 24, 2009 07:17:59 am
      Hodgson you ass kissing manc loving dickhead get it through your thick skull that it was us destroying the mancs confidencs that got you that win nothing that you did now go tell schwarzer to set up a comfy chair in the back of the net cause thats where he'll be most of the game.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6719 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #14: Mar 24, 2009 07:43:11 am
      Hodgson, you piece of sh*t, Fergie arse licking c**t...F**k off.

If it wasn't for Danny Murphy, I'd hope to F**k you got relegated.
      paulboo
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,146 posts | 10 
      Reply #15: Mar 24, 2009 01:06:09 pm
      Honestly I think its just the papers up to their usual stuff. I reckon hed been asked by a reporter if he thinks Liverpool will thank him for beating utd, what with the Danny Murphy comments before.  They won't tell you that though. And all hes said at the end is that he's not favouring anyone in the title race. And i cant stick Ferguson, but lets have it right , an old manager like hodgson is going to be friendly with many bosses isn't he?Its just the papers stoking it up. All we've got to do is beat Fulham and put the whole thing to bed.

Quick Reply