Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Where Do You All Live?

Read 51265 times
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Re: Where Do You All Live?
      Reply #345: Apr 24, 2009 11:21:48 am
      The last time I was home was in 1989/90 and I managed to see the REDS play Sheffield Wednesday and Man United.Both games were drawn by the way.
      Billy get you're arse back over here before the end of the season ! it's all your fault that we haven't won the league since you were last here !  :f_tongueincheek:
      My Cousin lives in New zealand  (not sure where though) he got me into Liverpool when I was a nipper, and his wife was my sons midwife before they emigrated in 88.
      robbyr
      • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
      • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #346: Apr 24, 2009 01:27:59 pm
      I plead guilty robbyr to living in New Zealand,I was born and bred in Page Moss and moved out here with my wife and kids.It is a lot slower way of life here to Liverpool but I still miss Liverpool and the thing I miss most of all is Anfield.The last time I was home was in 1989/90 and I managed to see the REDS play Sheffield Wednesday and Man United.Both games were drawn by the way.
      my relatives live mainly in aukland, but i think me auntie has moved up to the nice bit on the north east coast, always wanted to go to NZ because of them, never had the money or time, wait til I'm retired then, I WANT TO SEE A REAL HOBBIT!
      « Last Edit: Apr 24, 2009 04:11:40 pm by Venison 86 »
      RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Reply #347: Apr 24, 2009 08:58:15 pm
      it wasn't from Mr Pizza near Bebington Station was it?! I used to work there when I was young & spotty! I lived in Rock Ferry for maybe 12 years before going of to uni at Salford & then moving to the wettest place on earth - Appleby-in-Westmorland, Cumbria!

http://www.appleby.uk.net/index2.html

Me too, I moved down from Buckie in the north of Scotland, believe me Appleby is not the wettest place on earth.
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #348: Apr 25, 2009 01:57:40 am
      Scouser :) I've lived in Liverpool all my life.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,256 posts | 2821 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #349: Apr 25, 2009 02:10:18 am
      Scouser :) I've lived in Liverpool all my life.

Lucky get
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,650 posts | 6945 
      Reply #350: Apr 25, 2009 02:12:07 am
      I plead guilty robbyr to living in New Zealand,I was born and bred in Page Moss and moved out here with my wife and kids.It is a lot slower way of life here to Liverpool but I still miss Liverpool and the thing i miss most of all is Anfield.The last time I was home was in 1989/90 and i managed to see the REDS play Sheffield Wednesday and Man United.Both games were drawn by the way.

Whilst I would like to live abroad there is no way I could ever imagine not coming 'home' in 20 years.  Never ever.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #351: Apr 25, 2009 11:13:06 am
      Billy get you're arse back over here before the end of the season ! it's all your fault that we haven't won the league since you were last here !  :f_tongueincheek:
      My Cousin lives in New zealand  (not sure where though) he got me into Liverpool when I was a nipper, and his wife was my sons midwife before they emigrated in 88.

I hope to be back at Anfield sometime next season,sorry I cannot make this season but we can still win the league.Have faith in RAFA and the MIGHTY REDS.Cheers and thanks for the invite.
      robbyr
      • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
      • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #352: Apr 25, 2009 11:13:39 am
      To be honest ide be off in a shot if i had the money to go and live in teh sunshine somewhere, ive been in the city over 40 years, probably enough time for me, would have to come home now and again though, as my soul is now in the city
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #353: Apr 25, 2009 11:17:59 am

My mum's always wanted to move to Australia because her best mate did about 8 years ago and she's been wanting to even more since we visited them. It looks like it would be an amazing place to live but i don't think i could leave. Maybe some time in the next 20 years :)
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #354: Apr 25, 2009 11:19:55 am
      Whilst I would like to live abroad there is no way I could ever imagine not coming 'home' in 20 years.  Never ever.
      Sorry to disappoint you JD,what do you suggest ,I relinquish my ties with the Club I have loved and followed religiously for over 60 years.Believe me if it was possible I would be at Anfield for every game.Cheers.
      macca8
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #355: Apr 25, 2009 11:38:06 am
      I'm from Penang, Malaysia and here's where I lived

It's not as great and historical as some of your places but still I love my home!
      xxLiverPrinc3ssxx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,018 posts | 62 
      • *****YNWA*****
      Reply #356: Apr 25, 2009 02:21:16 pm

It's not as great and historical as some of your places but still I love my home!

Wow!! It Looks really nice!!
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #357: Apr 25, 2009 02:52:42 pm

WOW small world! The little lady is from Penang too! Born in 19?? cough cough. On the British Army Base. When we went to visit Oz, the immigration officer wanted to know how someone from Penang had a British Passport! gobs***e.
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 189 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #358: Apr 25, 2009 05:51:07 pm
      Its not LIVERPOOL!, it looks nice but its not LIVERPOOL.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,650 posts | 6945 
      Reply #359: Apr 25, 2009 10:52:29 pm
      Sorry to disappoint you JD,what do you suggest ,I relinquish my ties with the Club I have loved and followed religiously for over 60 years.Believe me if it was possible I would be at Anfield for every game.Cheers.

Hey hey there.

All I was saying was that I couldn't imagine not even coming back to visit for 20 years, not move back home.

Wasn't having a dig and certainly had nothing to do with the reds.
      macca8
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #360: Apr 26, 2009 03:43:22 pm
      Thanks LiverPrincess and Redpuppy and I'm sure your places are also nice and beautiful. Btw el batez, I know it's not Liverpool but still my home. I have Liverpool at heart! Who's the little lady you mentioned above Redpuppy? Yeah originally my country was a British Colonial and right now we're under the Commonwealth flag. We have a stadium which is at par with the division 2 stadium in England and what's so special is the pitch was brought especially from England. We are the only stadium that have the pitch and layout same as back there in England. Eventhough our country FIFA rankings dropped enermously from 30 something back in the 70's to 160 recently, but still I love my home.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #361: Apr 26, 2009 07:09:44 pm
      I come from Perth in Western Australia.

Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #362: Apr 27, 2009 08:46:59 am
      Hey hey there.

All I was saying was that I couldn't imagine not even coming back to visit for 20 years, not move back home.

Wasn't having a dig and certainly had nothing to do with the reds.
      Sorry JD I misconstrued what you were saying,On a brighter side though it was a good job I did not rush in and give you a negative or I would of been relegated to Goodison Park and what a death that would of been.
      Ov3rdose
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,961 posts | 17 
      Reply #363: Apr 30, 2009 05:20:58 pm
      I live in Lithuania. There's allot of Lithuanian people in Britain and Ireland. Too bad that we suck at football, but we kick arse in basketball. Oh and we allmost beat France but the ref didn't count our goal :(
      « Last Edit: May 01, 2009 09:02:01 am by Venison 86 »
      LFCMau
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,747 posts | 11 
      • 100% LFC, without doubt!
      Reply #364: May 02, 2009 04:16:14 pm
      my place? Star and Key of the Indian Ocean.. any guesses?
      MsGerrard
      Reply #365: May 02, 2009 04:35:19 pm
      my place? Star and Key of the Indian Ocean.. any guesses?

Mauritius by any chance?

I would love to visit Mauritius one day.
      JamesNWA
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 29 posts |
      • LFC For Life
      Reply #366: May 02, 2009 10:20:40 pm
      I live in Grimsby, born and bred :)

Recently named "Worst Town" by the Google Street car.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #367: May 02, 2009 11:11:29 pm
      Is it Grim in Grimsby James?

I think it's the name that puts people off, I've never been to Grimsby, it's probably a very nice place, it's a fishing port isn't it?

Quick Reply