Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Is there such a thing as the New World Order

Read 15681 times
      robbyr
      • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Is there such a thing as the New World Order
      Mar 25, 2009 11:24:40 pm
      Who believes that an Orwellian type of state is on the cards for the next ten years.

Why should you be concerned, We will lose our freedom, everything will be tightly controlled (you think its bad now with nanny state), you wont be able to fart without being taxed, your pension funds will be raided by the banking elite, possible eugenics with population reduction policies will be in force, a one child policy will probably be the law, the internet will be no better than the old teletext service with very limited sites (controlled and regulated sites only), communist like work camps will be the norm......sorry I could go on and on, but I dont mean to scare you all, just warn you of what could happen.

mods I dont blame you if you delete this post as it may lead to your site being targeted by the newly announced (only yesterday) te*o*is* detector type people who will scan the net for any type of blasphemous material against the NWO.
      mods any chance of a pole here, with the answer being 1. yes, 2. no  3, only interested in football/dont care about our future
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,955 posts | 3334 
      Re: Is there such a thing as the New World Order
      Reply #1: Mar 25, 2009 11:27:51 pm
      Course there's an NWO, there's also an NWO wolfpac.

Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Sting, The Giant, Lex Luger, Macho Man Randy Savage. All part of the NWO. ;)
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 188 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #2: Mar 26, 2009 10:10:57 am
      The only Order I know is New,whats yours,Last and can I take. :f_whistle: :f_whistle: :f_run: :f_run: :f_run: I'm gone ;)
      beerdog
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 86 posts | -3 
      Reply #3: Mar 26, 2009 05:25:11 pm
      Who believes that an Orwellian type of state is on the cards for the next ten years.

Why should you be concerned, We will lose our freedom, everything will be tightly controlled (you think its bad now with nanny state), you wont be able to fart without being taxed, your pension funds will be raided by the banking elite, possible eugenics with population reduction policies will be in force, a one child policy will probably be the law, the internet will be no better than the old teletext service with very limited sites (controlled and regulated sites only), communist like work camps will be the norm......sorry I could go on and on, but I dont mean to scare you all, just warn you of what could happen.

i think you are off the right track..it will be far more subtle than that. we are already in a new world order, with international criminal courts, globalisation, the eradication of border security for individual countries etc. the western governments are eradicating more and more freedoms everyday under the guise of anti terrorism legislation. however, we still live under the illusion that we are free to speak and express ourselves in any way we see fit. the current british government and it's policies have rolled back more individual rights and freedoms than any previous UK government in modern history..
      SuperSkrtel
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 387 posts |
      Reply #4: Mar 27, 2009 07:24:42 pm
      Look up the bilderberg group, tri-lateral commision and the council on foreign relations and if you still think its a "theory" or is a wrestling reference sleep well
      robbyr
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #5: Mar 29, 2009 10:10:06 pm
      If there is a NWO we have no chance, (4 replies) as people seem more interested in counting to  a million rather than stopping global tyranny, it seems people only react when the danger hits them between the eyes.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #6: Mar 29, 2009 10:18:52 pm
      9204 ... sorry.

Well, we are nearly at 10,000 Robby ::)
      robbyr
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #7: Mar 29, 2009 11:32:56 pm
      Good luck mate.
      I do believe in light hearted banter, i just worry about the world a lot as i have my kids to think about.
      i have contributed only once, as i think its some sort of counter increase cheat, he he.
      it may take 2 years for 10000, so some exponential growth 40 years to reach a million, i will celebrate with you all with my pension money. :laugh:
      robbyr
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #8: Apr 03, 2009 01:16:53 pm
      Its seems that nobody is disagreeing with me really

Does this mean that we are all accepting being rules by one world government, not forgetting that too much power leads to corruption
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #9: Apr 03, 2009 05:48:30 pm

Does this mean that we are all accepting being rules by one world government, not forgetting that too much power leads to corruption
      All hail president Hogan :P
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #10: Apr 03, 2009 05:59:57 pm
      Very few people would disagree because the political power struggles globally are lurching into a state of mayhem which gives any extreme group the opportunity to wrestle power in the ongoing struggle,whether it be NWO,Islamic fundamentalists or whatever but nobody is the ultimate victor these groups because of their nature will self destruct given time.  
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #11: Apr 03, 2009 09:08:00 pm

I think NWO may be taking things too far robbyr but you're right about people accepting their lot. The thing is tho' we've become complacent because we've had it easy for a number of years - we've become "fat" and "well fed" (metaphorically speaking) but experience tells me that a hungry man is an angry man and an angry man will fight.
      That "hunger", IMO, is just around the corner if governments keep f**king things up and keep bailing out the banking elite. Therefore, I can't see it ever, (quite), getting to the future you describe without a proper fight.

I hope this makes sense.

JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #12: Apr 03, 2009 10:16:33 pm
      mods any chance of a pole here

Happy to help out.
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #13: Apr 03, 2009 10:52:47 pm
      I dont think he meant that sort of pole

thats more like it
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #14: Apr 03, 2009 11:25:54 pm
      Or maybe he wanted this?

Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #15: Apr 03, 2009 11:41:31 pm
      or even
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #16: Apr 03, 2009 11:49:14 pm
      Maybe this pole:

robbyr
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #17: Apr 04, 2009 12:53:11 am
      I think NWO may be taking things too far robbyr but you're right about people accepting their lot. The thing is tho' we've become complacent because we've had it easy for a number of years - we've become "fat" and "well fed" (metaphorically speaking) but experience tells me that a hungry man is an angry man and an angry man will fight.
      That "hunger", IMO, is just around the corner if governments keep f**king things up and keep bailing out the banking elite. Therefore, I can't see it ever, (quite), getting to the future you describe without a proper fight.

I hope this makes sense.

Well said, i do agree
      Dynami:t
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 701 posts | 31 
      Reply #18: Feb 20, 2011 12:00:58 am
      If there is anyone who have time to watch this film then i would like to know your thoughts about this  :)

Wake Up Call - Aeg Ärgata! - täispikk film - eesti keelsed subtiitrid
      NorthernIrishRed
      • Forum Vladimir Smicer

• 195 posts |
      Reply #19: Feb 20, 2011 12:13:42 am
      I would say the governments (or someone) is trying to watch us alot closer and know everything about us. Its not a myth, but I don't think I agree with Ickes take on things ;D
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #20: Feb 20, 2011 12:15:11 am
      Of course they are keeping tabs on us, what do you think they do with mobile phones, GPS, even the tinterweb.
      RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Reply #21: Feb 20, 2011 12:22:58 am
      Yeah it's King Kenny,and the mother f*cker that is Andy Carroll,with little luis along side him.As for the rest of the world,who gives a f*ck,bring it on,we are the Peoples Republic of Liverpool.
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 701 posts | 31 
      Reply #22: Feb 20, 2011 12:10:40 pm
      This NWO thing looks quite creepy tho  :-\
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #23: Feb 20, 2011 04:39:07 pm
      This NWO thing looks quite creepy tho  :-\

• Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 701 posts | 31 
      Reply #24: Feb 20, 2011 11:20:40 pm
      ;D :D

But dudes, American top politics and american Elite are going into forest every year. They are burning huge owl statue and are pretending like they are burning human too. They wear red and black robes in forest ! THIS IS SICK ! And they are TOP POLTICS, top FBI agents and etc etc. They are very weird people ! Their group is called Bohemian Grove. Alex Jones sneaked into their party and filmed that everything !  I can give u this documental film link tomorrow if u want to.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #25: Feb 21, 2011 12:13:58 am
      ;D :D

But dudes, American top politics and american Elite are going into forest every year. They are burning huge owl statue and are pretending like they are burning human too. They wear red and black robes in forest ! THIS IS SICK ! And they are TOP POLTICS, top FBI agents and etc etc. They are very weird people ! Their group is called Bohemian Grove. Alex Jones sneaked into their party and filmed that everything !  I can give u this documental film link tomorrow if u want to.

Alex jones is a fraud and mike reviero has exposed him so has boyln smith,but i agree that the group's such as bildeberg,carlyle,masonic exist as do the elite families who control the wealth of the world,rothchilds,rockafellas.

Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,549 posts |
      • It's Not A Badge... It's A Family Crest
      Reply #26: Feb 21, 2011 10:59:46 am
      Are you sure about Alex Jones?

I get a lot from him. I also like the fact he's religious, so what he says makes more sense to me, unlike Icke...
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 701 posts | 31 
      Reply #27: Feb 21, 2011 11:19:22 am
      Alex jones is a fraud and mike reviero has exposed him so has boyln smith,

Didnt know about that. How did he exposed him then ?
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 701 posts | 31 
      Reply #28: Jun 04, 2011 11:45:16 am
      LFCexiled
      Reply #29: Sep 15, 2011 07:59:33 am
      If there's a NWO they're not doing a very good F***ing job are they?

Unless their objective is to make a world full of mind slaves, if that's the case then fair play to them.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #30: Sep 15, 2011 11:21:28 am
      Easy way to find out, find a willing participant and then openly send e-mails and discuss on your mobile phone doing a terrorist attack on the Whitehouse, make sure you say Whitehouse President, Bomb plenty of times and see how long it takes the FBI/CIA to turn up at your door. ;D
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #31: Sep 15, 2011 12:29:24 pm
      Yes this is correct, people who listen to and watch the tv and bbc news propergander, people who are mindnumbed by soap opera`s, and women who's life is all about buying clothes.

What is it with the slagging off of BBC News, yet no-one ever mentions the wankers from Sky?
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #32: Sep 15, 2011 12:38:11 pm
      There are a elite few who think they can control the world and its masses via misinformation,some have been successful and some have failed.

They can plot and plant but the end game will rest with the people who resist.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #33: Sep 15, 2011 12:42:50 pm
      What is it with the slagging off of BBC News, yet no-one ever mentions the wankers from Sky?
      Rupert F***ing Murdoch and his tangled web.
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #34: Sep 15, 2011 01:02:20 pm
      Taken as read for Sky but the BBC put on a convincing intellectual front and people seem to forget that the BBC's bosses are the UK government.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #35: Sep 15, 2011 01:07:57 pm
      Taken as read for Sky but the BBC put on a convincing intellectual front and people seem to forget that the BBC's bosses are the UK government.

And one of the trustees is non other than  a rothschild banker,Anthony Fry.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #36: Sep 15, 2011 01:12:13 pm
      I don't believe there is such a thing as a N.W.O. but I do believe there are a lot of greedy power hungry people in the world that would do anything to increase their wealth or power and who sometimes work together in order to achieve their goals.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #37: Sep 15, 2011 03:27:33 pm
      Id be more surprised if there wasn't.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #38: Sep 15, 2011 05:52:03 pm
      Yes this is correct, people who listen to and watch the tv and bbc news propergander....

KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #39: Sep 15, 2011 06:02:15 pm
      "The world is governed by people far different from those imagined by the public."
       Benjamin Disraeli
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #40: Sep 16, 2011 01:26:57 am
      "The world is governed by people far different from those imagined by the public."
       Benjamin Disraeli

But then again, the General Publics imagination isn't up too much.  
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #41: Sep 16, 2011 01:48:21 am
      But then again, the General Publics imagination isn't up too much. 

Oh, I dunno...

they have accepted dozens of previously "BAD" people as soon as their government told them what to think.

Like, "OK we'll give guns to the viet minh, so that they can fight the French, who are notionally our allies"

"OK, the French have moved out, so we need to fight against the weapons we just gave them"

"Oh, and we also need a new nickname for them that sounds a bit evil - we'll call them the viet cong!"

Then, VOILA, everyone thinks they know what's happening, because they have short attention spans and can only remember what was on the "news" that evening.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #42: Sep 16, 2011 02:32:46 pm
      Oh, I dunno...

they have accepted dozens of previously "BAD" people as soon as their government told them what to think.

Like, "OK we'll give guns to the viet minh, so that they can fight the French, who are notionally our allies"

"OK, the French have moved out, so we need to fight against the weapons we just gave them"

"Oh, and we also need a new nickname for them that sounds a bit evil - we'll call them the viet cong!"

Then, VOILA, everyone thinks they know what's happening, because they have short attention spans and can only remember what was on the "news" that evening.

Or go from good guys to bad guys. For example the mujahadeen or as we call them now Al Qaeda/Taliban!!
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #43: Sep 16, 2011 02:41:29 pm
      Or go from good guys to bad guys. For example the mujahadeen or as we call them now Al Qaeda/Taliban!!

History is littered with examples - but the public swallow it every time, and never seem to learn.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #44: Sep 16, 2011 03:05:24 pm

Cameron praised them in libya,sorry i mean the freedom fighters erm no,wait you know what i mean.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #45: Sep 16, 2011 03:10:33 pm
      Cameron praised them in libya,sorry i mean the freedom fighters erm no,wait you know what i mean.

It's gonna get all Life Of Brian isn't it?

Splitters!!
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #46: Sep 16, 2011 03:15:00 pm
      It;'s them reptialian Aliens I tell thee, bad buggers them lot.
      Bier
      Reply #47: Sep 16, 2011 03:17:00 pm
      On every forum there's always a few of those conspiracy theorists. People who are skeptic towards pretty much everything. And are read up on a sh*t load of theories, and "proof" and arguments and whatever. Most of them lead fairly sad and unhappy lives, and because of that put way too much energy and time into stuff like that because they don't have anything else going for them. But why care, it doesn't really matter. Let's say for argument's sake all those conspiracy theories are true. So what, how does that affect our lives? It doesn't, things will continue the way they have been. But I guess some people get a kick out of thinking that they know the truth. Meanwhile everybody else doesn't give a sh*t because they care more about what's going on in their own lives.
      « Last Edit: Sep 16, 2011 03:38:07 pm by Bier »
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #48: Sep 16, 2011 04:43:14 pm
      Most of them lead fairly sad and unhappy lives, and because of that put way too much energy and time into stuff like that because they don't have anything else going for them.
      I'm called a conspiracy theorist on here and that is utter bollocks
      So what, how does that affect our lives?
      Try telling that to the dead soldiers and their families who went to Iraq looking for WMDs. That was a conspiracy to lie to us.

Anyway despite having a sad and unhappy life, I'm off to play football with workmates, have a few beers and then go home to my family and my wife who I've been happily married to for almost 15 years. Tomorrow I'll be up watching my son captain his football team. Sorry I don't fit the stereotype.
      Bier
      Reply #49: Sep 16, 2011 05:19:51 pm
      Try telling that to the dead soldiers and their families who went to Iraq looking for WMDs. That was a conspiracy to lie to us.

I still don't see how you knowing the truth in this case has changed anything or affected your life in any way. Everybody knows the WMD thing was a lie, at least to some extend. Yet that hasn't changed anything, has it. Neither will you knowing whatever other conspiracy thruths there are out there.
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #50: Sep 16, 2011 06:55:10 pm
      I still don't see how you knowing the truth in this case has changed anything or affected your life in any way. Everybody knows the WMD thing was a lie, at least to some extend. Yet that hasn't changed anything, has it. Neither will you knowing whatever other conspiracy thruths there are out there.

the more people ignore what goes on and bury there heads in the sand, the more these people will get away with.

It's quite simple - can we change the past? No. can we change the future? Yes.
      Bier
      Reply #51: Sep 16, 2011 07:04:51 pm
      Yeah, must be nice to think that you're saving the world from evil by believing in all these conspiracy theories. But please do tell me, how are you changing the future on a scale that actually matters?
      lfc_ynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #52: Sep 16, 2011 07:07:33 pm
      Yeah, must be nice to think that you're saving the world from evil by believing in all these conspiracy theories. But please do tell me, how are you changing the future on a scale that actually matters?

They're not. Not when all they do is keep talking about it. Action says more then a thousand words

I don't have much time for these threads. Don't give two shits nor will I ever. Just worry about the now, the present and worry about the future as and when it comes.
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #53: Sep 16, 2011 08:19:59 pm

By disseminating information, and showing these people up for what they are - this in turn means change, as we saw during the last election.

The egyptian, syrian and libyan revolts against their respective regimes were all started by the dissemination of information, combined with a dissatisfied populace sick and tired of being lied to and cheated.

I know people like yourself like to scoff and take what you think is a moral high ground, but if everyone did the same, we would still be living in hereditary fiefs, without votes, and doing little except working and dying to further enrich others.

Change doesn't come about by sitting on your arse and doing nothing - try reading a little history.
      I don't have much time for these threads. Don't give two shits nor will I ever. Just worry about the now, the present and worry about the future as and when it comes.

And yet you still found the time to come into this thread.

Funny that.
      lfc_ynwa

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      Reply #54: Sep 16, 2011 08:26:34 pm
      You really are exasperating.

Funny that.
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #55: Sep 16, 2011 08:46:57 pm
      You really are exasperating.

Funny that.

Ah, I see you are driven by your digital ego, and can't spell.

Yet again you come into this thread and contribute nothing to it.

If you don't like the subject, why post?

lfc_ynwa

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      Reply #56: Sep 16, 2011 09:01:52 pm
      Ah, I see you are driven by your digital ego, and can't spell.

Yet again you come into this thread and contribute nothing to it.

If you don't like the subject, why post?

:lmao:

What a moaner...

Spelling bee champion are we? You're so finicky.

Also my ego? I'm not the one belittling other posters by putting down other posters, like yourself. So look in the mirror mate  :f_steam:

So I say  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      Bier
      Reply #57: Sep 16, 2011 09:02:34 pm
      By disseminating information, and showing these people up for what they are - this in turn means change, as we saw during the last election.

The egyptian, syrian and libyan revolts against their respective regimes were all started by the dissemination of information, combined with a dissatisfied populace sick and tired of being lied to and cheated.

I know people like yourself like to scoff and take what you think is a moral high ground, but if everyone did the same, we would still be living in hereditary fiefs, without votes, and doing little except working and dying to further enrich others.

Change doesn't come about by sitting on your arse and doing nothing - try reading a little history.

I don't take any moral high ground at all, the opposite even. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a world changer. I prefer putting my time and energy into my direct environment and things that actually affect me.

And I'd say those Egyptians, Syrians etc themselfs are the ones responsible for the change. And not some arm chair internet global conspiracy theorist like you, who is "disseminating information".
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #58: Sep 16, 2011 09:28:27 pm
      I don't take any moral high ground at all, the opposite even. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a world changer. I prefer putting my time and energy into my direct environment and things that actually affect me.

And I'd say those Egyptians, Syrians etc themselfs are the ones responsible for the change. And not some arm chair internet global conspiracy theorist like you, who is "disseminating information".

I'm no "theorist"

I actually find many of the so called conspiracy theories to be a load of bollocks.

However, I also think that certain groups which have already been listed in this thread (not that you have read it in your rush to be judgemental) extremely worrying.

The fact that you choose to ignore what goes on in the world is your choice, but I suspect at the same time you are one of the first to start pissing and moaning about things you don't like, rather than having the balls to actually speak out about them.
      :lmao:

What a moaner...

Spelling bee champion are we? You're so finicky.

Also my ego? I'm not the one belittling other posters by putting down other posters, like yourself. So look in the mirror mate  :f_steam:

So I say  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

Moaner?

I'm not the poster who comes into a thread saying "what a waste of time" which is a real irony when you actually spend time typing that out.

I also see you are confused between "ego" and "digital ego"
      The clue is in the extra word.

Nor am I putting down anyone - like I said, it's a simple matter. If you don't like it and think it is a waste of time, don't waste your own time posting in it.

It ain't F***ing rocket science.
      lfc_ynwa

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      Reply #59: Sep 16, 2011 09:39:04 pm
      Moaner?

I'm not the poster who comes into a thread saying "what a waste of time" which is a real irony when you actually spend time typing that out.

I also see you are confused between "ego" and "digital ego"
      The clue is in the extra word.

Nor am I putting down anyone - like I said, it's a simple matter. If you don't like it and think it is a waste of time, don't waste your own time posting in it.

It ain't F***ing rocket science.

You find that exact quote in this thread by me and I'll pay you £100. Stop F***ing changing my words. I didn't say it was a waste of time so stop making up bullshit!!!!

If you know me for a real; digitally or not then you'll know I'm the not even close to having an ego.

I'm done talking to you. You're just making up bullshit, making up quotes that weren't actually there.

You're so sad you've got to make up quotes on a forum just to suit your ego.
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #60: Sep 16, 2011 09:50:47 pm
      You find that exact quote in this thread by me and I'll pay you £100. Stop F***ing changing my words. I didn't say it was a waste of time so stop making up bullshit!!!!

If you know me for a real; digitally or not then you'll know I'm the not even close to having an ego.

I'm done talking to you. You're just making up bullshit, making up quotes that weren't actually there.

You're so sad you've got to make up quotes on a forum just to suit your ego.

Again, why post here if you don't like the subject?

Like it or not, these groups exist, under an umbrella loosely termed "NWO"

If you don't wish to discuss them, don't post - simple.

You seem determined to derail this thread - I wonder why that might be.
      Bier
      Reply #61: Sep 16, 2011 09:58:46 pm
      The fact that you choose to ignore what goes on in the world is your choice, but I suspect at the same time you are one of the first to start pissing and moaning about things you don't like, rather than having the balls to actually speak out about them.
      Because you have such balls for speaking out about a New World Order and for disseminating information! :D And you accuse me of taking a moral high ground..
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #62: Sep 16, 2011 10:35:19 pm
      Because you have such balls for speaking out about a New World Order and for disseminating information! :D And you accuse me of taking a moral high ground..

How do you think change happens?

I've been to plenty of demo's as well, and not just in this country.

Face facts - our politicians regurlarly meet with unelected people who "help" them shape policy, with no recourse from the voters.

Did the phone hacking and expenses scandal teach you nothing?
      Bier
      Reply #63: Sep 17, 2011 12:19:39 am
      To quote the man you quoted earlier in this thread: Change is inevitable. Change is constant.
      There's no how, it happens regardless of what you do. Not that this has anything to do with my post that you replied to. But I guess from your answer I can assume that you think what you do takes balls. Don't get me wrong, I think it's good if people are pro active in their own environment and community. But if you think you're going to change anything in another country, or on a global level, then you're sadly mistaken.

Face facts - our politicians regurlarly meet with unelected people who "help" them shape policy, with no recourse from the voters.
      Maybe they do, I don't care. And nothing you do or say will stop them from doing so, if they are.

Did the phone hacking and expenses scandal teach you nothing?
      Nope. Not that I was surprised. But I couldn't care less about stuff like that happening in the U.K., I don't even live there. And it's not exactly shocking or anything compared to other things going on in the world.
      Eccleston cake
      • Forum Youth Player

• 12 posts |
      Reply #64: Sep 17, 2011 02:10:02 am
      On every forum there's always a few of those conspiracy theorists. People who are skeptic towards pretty much everything. And are read up on a sh*t load of theories, and "proof" and arguments and whatever. Most of them lead fairly sad and unhappy lives, and because of that put way too much energy and time into stuff like that because they don't have anything else going for them. But why care, it doesn't really matter. Let's say for argument's sake all those conspiracy theories are true. So what, how does that affect our lives? It doesn't, things will continue the way they have been. But I guess some people get a kick out of thinking that they know the truth. Meanwhile everybody else doesn't give a sh*t because they care more about what's going on in their own lives.
      The point is, this does change our lives, slowly, like a frog boiled from cold to hot, we do not notice it ...unless we look over the bowl and see what our future holds. maybe you have no kids, so you dont care for their future. Learn from history, what happened then will happen again. Im alright jack, it will never catch up with me.
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #65: Sep 17, 2011 08:45:57 am
      Whoever perpetrated 9/11, there has been nothing on this scale again. Perhaps this is because the perpetrators know that any future terrorist attack will be scrutinised with a fine tooth comb by sceptical people on the internet. They got away with 9/11 because most people took the official story as fact (myself included initially). Many will not make this same mistake again and this is because of the number of skeptical people on the internet.

And the people of this club know more than anyone that 'internet warriors' can work after Rafa exposed the conspiracy to rip the back out of our club. We also won a major battle because of the internet push for the Hillsborough e-petition although that 'war' is yet to be won.
      So Bier, it is important that we care what is happening to us even if we are not as potent as we would like to be.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #66: Sep 17, 2011 12:31:42 pm
      Ive come across this series and find it intresting im on part 49,it trys to explain a number of things.

The Arrivals pt.50 (The Arrival of Jesus )

« Last Edit: Sep 17, 2011 01:02:22 pm by Shabs »
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #67: Sep 17, 2011 12:42:40 pm
          ^    ^    ^
      No need to read it, The New World Order is the fault of Israel - right?
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #68: Sep 17, 2011 12:44:59 pm
          ^    ^    ^
      No need to read it, The New World Order is the fault of Israel - right?

God you really are daft.Where did i say israel is responsible?FFS.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #69: Sep 17, 2011 01:28:55 pm
      Well that's gotta be a first.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #70: Sep 17, 2011 01:32:33 pm

Mate you really are an annoying old fart. Do one. ;)
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #71: Sep 17, 2011 01:39:32 pm
      Lets break it down, is their things that are New?  Yes.

Is their a World?  Well, it's highly dysfunctional and many of its occupants seem to have a dislike for some (or all) members of the same species, but yes,clearly a world exists.

Is their Order?  Hell no, unless you're one of those that think chaos is order and whilst their is some structure, it has far too many aberrations, mutations and outright corruptions to consider this world is ordered.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #72: Sep 17, 2011 01:46:32 pm
      Lets break it down, is their things that are New?  Yes.

Is their a World?  Well, it's highly dysfunctional and many of its occupants seem to have a dislike for some (or all) members of the same species, but yes,clearly a world exists.

Is their Order?  Hell no, unless you're one of those that think chaos is order and whilst their is some structure, it has far too many aberrations, mutations and outright corruptions to consider this world is ordered.
      Don't know about breaking it down mate that's a real fragmentation of a definition.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #73: Sep 17, 2011 01:47:17 pm
      Don't know about breaking it down mate that's a real fragmentation of a definition.

I was, maybe just a tad, taking the piss.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #74: Sep 17, 2011 01:53:30 pm
      I was, maybe just a tad, taking the piss.
      Touche'.
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #75: Sep 17, 2011 02:11:08 pm
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #76: Sep 17, 2011 03:28:33 pm
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #77: Sep 17, 2011 05:10:21 pm
      No "new world order", sadly the same type of people who had all the wealth and influence 100 years ago still have it today.
      Eccleston cake
      • Forum Youth Player

• 12 posts |
      Reply #78: Sep 17, 2011 07:36:03 pm
      shabs has got it correct, the NWO people do worship lucifer, but there lies a problem, because all religions are flawed. They are all built on good intentions, but people use religious writings to warp their own intentions, therefore all religion is flawed.
      It is still a force for good, but if it didnt existe i believe the world would be a better place, although some people then go too far the other way and decide if there is nothing after life then nothing that they do matters.

The new world order exist in a shrouded umberella of a number of groups such as the tri-lateral commision, illuminati, bilderberg group etc... they do exist, and they do control.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #79: Sep 17, 2011 10:03:58 pm
      Somebody's off their medication.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #80: Sep 17, 2011 11:41:41 pm

And it aint me i tell yah!  ;D
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #81: Sep 18, 2011 01:11:02 am

You're a muslim, the guards are programmed to fire first and ask later.

A few years ago, it was the Irish, or the russians, or the "cong" or the koreans.

The problem is that war pays - it makes tons of money.

Not the weapons, the re-building is where the real money is.
      Eccleston cake
      • Forum Youth Player

• 12 posts |
      Reply #82: Sep 18, 2011 02:20:26 am
      To all the people who dont know, this video explains everything, watch it and weep
      EndGame HQ full length version
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #83: Sep 18, 2011 08:27:30 am
      You're a muslim, the guards are programmed to fire first and ask later.

A few years ago, it was the Irish, or the russians, or the "cong" or the koreans.

The problem is that war pays - it makes tons of money.

Not the weapons, the re-building is where the real money is.
      Of course war benefits the few, it is a license to print money and gain unbridled power in the midst of the madness, while the mesmerised servants of evil follow instruction.
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 701 posts | 31 
      Reply #84: Sep 18, 2011 09:08:07 am
      Everybody knows the WMD thing was a lie, at least to some extend. Yet that hasn't changed anything, has it.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

You are joking, arent ya ?
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #85: Sep 18, 2011 09:34:12 am
      NWO, the signs point to an elite group and 2 of the worlds most powerfull famalies the Rothschilds & Rockafellas,however the wheels of manipulation of everyday life as we know it have taken place and there is little we can now do about it as they have become too powerfull to stop.

TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #86: Sep 19, 2011 10:53:58 pm

No it wasn't.  It was an honestly held belief at the time.  9/11 affected the level of acceptable risk in Washington.  We know Saddam had WMDs, we just didn't believe he'd gotten rid of them.  They truly believed they would find them.

Only the 45 min claim was a gross distortion and subtle deception.
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #87: Sep 19, 2011 11:29:37 pm
      No decisions had been taken, but he thought the most likely timing in US minds for military action to begin was January, with the timeline beginning 30 days before the US Congressional elections.
      The Foreign Secretary said he would discuss this with Colin Powell this week. It seemed clear that Bush had made up his mind to take military action, even if the timing was not yet decided. But the case was thin. Saddam was not threatening his neighbours, and his WMD capability was less than that of Libya, North Korea or Iran. We should work up a plan for an ultimatum to Saddam to allow back in the UN weapons inspectors. This would also help with the legal justification for the use of force.

http://downingstreetmemo.com/memos.html

So was it F**k, an honestly held belief.
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #88: Sep 20, 2011 02:35:16 pm
      No it wasn't.  It was an honestly held belief at the time.  9/11 affected the level of acceptable risk in Washington.  We know Saddam had WMDs, we just didn't believe he'd gotten rid of them.  They truly believed they would find them.

Only the 45 min claim was a gross distortion and subtle deception.

The fact is that we were lied to, in a huge propaganda campaign instigated by Bliar so that he could continue to crawl up shrubs arse, and make a few more millions out of his contacts.

The US tried to tell us that Hussein had WMD's, but neglected to tell us they had given them to him during the war with Iran.

The truth was that he had no delivery systems, that he had got rid of his arsenal during and after GW1, and had used the remaining arsenal to gas the Kurds.

The US, UK and every man and his dog knew this, but it was only necessary to convince the people in the street who are known as "sheeple" and are vital to any PR regarding any war.

So first they spoke about Iraq support for Al Qaeda and OBL (no evidence) and then they spoke of WMD and an "Axis of Evil"

The true reason for this "Axis of Evil" was that both Iraq and Iran had stopped using petro-dollars to trade oil, and then NK was thrown in for good measure as the "communist" bogeyman.

You only have to look at what happened to Gaddafi when he started speaking about no longer trading in petro dollars, and this will CONTINUE to happen.

It's known colloquially in foreign office circles as "Protecting UK interests abroad" which these days means licking US arses (politically) and saying "How High" when they say "Jump"
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #89: Jun 02, 2012 08:55:08 am
      WeAreChange Proves Tony Blair Lied To Parliament About Bilderberg

Watch from 55s and see evidence that Tony Blair lied about attendance at the Bilderberg group. Why would he do that if the Bilderberg group is so innocent?

Then see him squirm when asked if this is a conflict of interest.

Bl00D
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 750 posts |
      Reply #90: Jun 12, 2012 03:18:49 pm
      I did write a couple of paragraphs.......but after reading it back, I scared myself ;D.

I'll just say, there could be a huge "master plan" for the nwo, but like someone mentioned before we as people will fight for what we belive is right, if pushed to far that is.

Stuff like this makes me think of a film V For Vendetta. If the world does head down that road, I think that film will become somewhat of a reality.

P.s If it ever does happen I call dibs on the mask and the name V :)

Quick Reply