Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Is there such a thing as the New World Order

Read 15678 times
      RedLFCBlood
      Re: Is there such a thing as the New World Order
      Reply #46: Sep 16, 2011 03:15:00 pm
      It;'s them reptialian Aliens I tell thee, bad buggers them lot.
      Bier
      Reply #47: Sep 16, 2011 03:17:00 pm
      On every forum there's always a few of those conspiracy theorists. People who are skeptic towards pretty much everything. And are read up on a sh*t load of theories, and "proof" and arguments and whatever. Most of them lead fairly sad and unhappy lives, and because of that put way too much energy and time into stuff like that because they don't have anything else going for them. But why care, it doesn't really matter. Let's say for argument's sake all those conspiracy theories are true. So what, how does that affect our lives? It doesn't, things will continue the way they have been. But I guess some people get a kick out of thinking that they know the truth. Meanwhile everybody else doesn't give a sh*t because they care more about what's going on in their own lives.
      « Last Edit: Sep 16, 2011 03:38:07 pm by Bier »
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #48: Sep 16, 2011 04:43:14 pm
      Most of them lead fairly sad and unhappy lives, and because of that put way too much energy and time into stuff like that because they don't have anything else going for them.
      I'm called a conspiracy theorist on here and that is utter bollocks
      So what, how does that affect our lives?
      Try telling that to the dead soldiers and their families who went to Iraq looking for WMDs. That was a conspiracy to lie to us.

Anyway despite having a sad and unhappy life, I'm off to play football with workmates, have a few beers and then go home to my family and my wife who I've been happily married to for almost 15 years. Tomorrow I'll be up watching my son captain his football team. Sorry I don't fit the stereotype.
      Bier
      Reply #49: Sep 16, 2011 05:19:51 pm
      Try telling that to the dead soldiers and their families who went to Iraq looking for WMDs. That was a conspiracy to lie to us.

I still don't see how you knowing the truth in this case has changed anything or affected your life in any way. Everybody knows the WMD thing was a lie, at least to some extend. Yet that hasn't changed anything, has it. Neither will you knowing whatever other conspiracy thruths there are out there.
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #50: Sep 16, 2011 06:55:10 pm
      I still don't see how you knowing the truth in this case has changed anything or affected your life in any way. Everybody knows the WMD thing was a lie, at least to some extend. Yet that hasn't changed anything, has it. Neither will you knowing whatever other conspiracy thruths there are out there.

the more people ignore what goes on and bury there heads in the sand, the more these people will get away with.

It's quite simple - can we change the past? No. can we change the future? Yes.
      Bier
      Reply #51: Sep 16, 2011 07:04:51 pm
      Yeah, must be nice to think that you're saving the world from evil by believing in all these conspiracy theories. But please do tell me, how are you changing the future on a scale that actually matters?
      lfc_ynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #52: Sep 16, 2011 07:07:33 pm
      Yeah, must be nice to think that you're saving the world from evil by believing in all these conspiracy theories. But please do tell me, how are you changing the future on a scale that actually matters?

They're not. Not when all they do is keep talking about it. Action says more then a thousand words

I don't have much time for these threads. Don't give two shits nor will I ever. Just worry about the now, the present and worry about the future as and when it comes.
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #53: Sep 16, 2011 08:19:59 pm

By disseminating information, and showing these people up for what they are - this in turn means change, as we saw during the last election.

The egyptian, syrian and libyan revolts against their respective regimes were all started by the dissemination of information, combined with a dissatisfied populace sick and tired of being lied to and cheated.

I know people like yourself like to scoff and take what you think is a moral high ground, but if everyone did the same, we would still be living in hereditary fiefs, without votes, and doing little except working and dying to further enrich others.

Change doesn't come about by sitting on your arse and doing nothing - try reading a little history.
      I don't have much time for these threads. Don't give two shits nor will I ever. Just worry about the now, the present and worry about the future as and when it comes.

And yet you still found the time to come into this thread.

Funny that.
      lfc_ynwa

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      Reply #54: Sep 16, 2011 08:26:34 pm
      You really are exasperating.

Funny that.
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #55: Sep 16, 2011 08:46:57 pm
      You really are exasperating.

Funny that.

Ah, I see you are driven by your digital ego, and can't spell.

Yet again you come into this thread and contribute nothing to it.

If you don't like the subject, why post?

lfc_ynwa

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      Reply #56: Sep 16, 2011 09:01:52 pm
      Ah, I see you are driven by your digital ego, and can't spell.

Yet again you come into this thread and contribute nothing to it.

If you don't like the subject, why post?

:lmao:

What a moaner...

Spelling bee champion are we? You're so finicky.

Also my ego? I'm not the one belittling other posters by putting down other posters, like yourself. So look in the mirror mate  :f_steam:

So I say  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      Bier
      Reply #57: Sep 16, 2011 09:02:34 pm
      By disseminating information, and showing these people up for what they are - this in turn means change, as we saw during the last election.

The egyptian, syrian and libyan revolts against their respective regimes were all started by the dissemination of information, combined with a dissatisfied populace sick and tired of being lied to and cheated.

I know people like yourself like to scoff and take what you think is a moral high ground, but if everyone did the same, we would still be living in hereditary fiefs, without votes, and doing little except working and dying to further enrich others.

Change doesn't come about by sitting on your arse and doing nothing - try reading a little history.

I don't take any moral high ground at all, the opposite even. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a world changer. I prefer putting my time and energy into my direct environment and things that actually affect me.

And I'd say those Egyptians, Syrians etc themselfs are the ones responsible for the change. And not some arm chair internet global conspiracy theorist like you, who is "disseminating information".
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #58: Sep 16, 2011 09:28:27 pm
      I don't take any moral high ground at all, the opposite even. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a world changer. I prefer putting my time and energy into my direct environment and things that actually affect me.

And I'd say those Egyptians, Syrians etc themselfs are the ones responsible for the change. And not some arm chair internet global conspiracy theorist like you, who is "disseminating information".

I'm no "theorist"

I actually find many of the so called conspiracy theories to be a load of bollocks.

However, I also think that certain groups which have already been listed in this thread (not that you have read it in your rush to be judgemental) extremely worrying.

The fact that you choose to ignore what goes on in the world is your choice, but I suspect at the same time you are one of the first to start pissing and moaning about things you don't like, rather than having the balls to actually speak out about them.
      :lmao:

What a moaner...

Spelling bee champion are we? You're so finicky.

Also my ego? I'm not the one belittling other posters by putting down other posters, like yourself. So look in the mirror mate  :f_steam:

So I say  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

Moaner?

I'm not the poster who comes into a thread saying "what a waste of time" which is a real irony when you actually spend time typing that out.

I also see you are confused between "ego" and "digital ego"
      The clue is in the extra word.

Nor am I putting down anyone - like I said, it's a simple matter. If you don't like it and think it is a waste of time, don't waste your own time posting in it.

It ain't F***ing rocket science.
      lfc_ynwa

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      Reply #59: Sep 16, 2011 09:39:04 pm
      Moaner?

I'm not the poster who comes into a thread saying "what a waste of time" which is a real irony when you actually spend time typing that out.

I also see you are confused between "ego" and "digital ego"
      The clue is in the extra word.

Nor am I putting down anyone - like I said, it's a simple matter. If you don't like it and think it is a waste of time, don't waste your own time posting in it.

It ain't F***ing rocket science.

You find that exact quote in this thread by me and I'll pay you £100. Stop F***ing changing my words. I didn't say it was a waste of time so stop making up bullshit!!!!

If you know me for a real; digitally or not then you'll know I'm the not even close to having an ego.

I'm done talking to you. You're just making up bullshit, making up quotes that weren't actually there.

You're so sad you've got to make up quotes on a forum just to suit your ego.
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #60: Sep 16, 2011 09:50:47 pm
      You find that exact quote in this thread by me and I'll pay you £100. Stop F***ing changing my words. I didn't say it was a waste of time so stop making up bullshit!!!!

If you know me for a real; digitally or not then you'll know I'm the not even close to having an ego.

I'm done talking to you. You're just making up bullshit, making up quotes that weren't actually there.

You're so sad you've got to make up quotes on a forum just to suit your ego.

Again, why post here if you don't like the subject?

Like it or not, these groups exist, under an umbrella loosely termed "NWO"

If you don't wish to discuss them, don't post - simple.

You seem determined to derail this thread - I wonder why that might be.
      Bier
      Reply #61: Sep 16, 2011 09:58:46 pm
      The fact that you choose to ignore what goes on in the world is your choice, but I suspect at the same time you are one of the first to start pissing and moaning about things you don't like, rather than having the balls to actually speak out about them.
      Because you have such balls for speaking out about a New World Order and for disseminating information! :D And you accuse me of taking a moral high ground..
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #62: Sep 16, 2011 10:35:19 pm
      Because you have such balls for speaking out about a New World Order and for disseminating information! :D And you accuse me of taking a moral high ground..

How do you think change happens?

I've been to plenty of demo's as well, and not just in this country.

Face facts - our politicians regurlarly meet with unelected people who "help" them shape policy, with no recourse from the voters.

Did the phone hacking and expenses scandal teach you nothing?
      Bier
      Reply #63: Sep 17, 2011 12:19:39 am
      To quote the man you quoted earlier in this thread: Change is inevitable. Change is constant.
      There's no how, it happens regardless of what you do. Not that this has anything to do with my post that you replied to. But I guess from your answer I can assume that you think what you do takes balls. Don't get me wrong, I think it's good if people are pro active in their own environment and community. But if you think you're going to change anything in another country, or on a global level, then you're sadly mistaken.

Face facts - our politicians regurlarly meet with unelected people who "help" them shape policy, with no recourse from the voters.
      Maybe they do, I don't care. And nothing you do or say will stop them from doing so, if they are.

Did the phone hacking and expenses scandal teach you nothing?
      Nope. Not that I was surprised. But I couldn't care less about stuff like that happening in the U.K., I don't even live there. And it's not exactly shocking or anything compared to other things going on in the world.
      Eccleston cake
      • Forum Youth Player

• 12 posts |
      Reply #64: Sep 17, 2011 02:10:02 am
      On every forum there's always a few of those conspiracy theorists. People who are skeptic towards pretty much everything. And are read up on a sh*t load of theories, and "proof" and arguments and whatever. Most of them lead fairly sad and unhappy lives, and because of that put way too much energy and time into stuff like that because they don't have anything else going for them. But why care, it doesn't really matter. Let's say for argument's sake all those conspiracy theories are true. So what, how does that affect our lives? It doesn't, things will continue the way they have been. But I guess some people get a kick out of thinking that they know the truth. Meanwhile everybody else doesn't give a sh*t because they care more about what's going on in their own lives.
      The point is, this does change our lives, slowly, like a frog boiled from cold to hot, we do not notice it ...unless we look over the bowl and see what our future holds. maybe you have no kids, so you dont care for their future. Learn from history, what happened then will happen again. Im alright jack, it will never catch up with me.
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #65: Sep 17, 2011 08:45:57 am
      Whoever perpetrated 9/11, there has been nothing on this scale again. Perhaps this is because the perpetrators know that any future terrorist attack will be scrutinised with a fine tooth comb by sceptical people on the internet. They got away with 9/11 because most people took the official story as fact (myself included initially). Many will not make this same mistake again and this is because of the number of skeptical people on the internet.

And the people of this club know more than anyone that 'internet warriors' can work after Rafa exposed the conspiracy to rip the back out of our club. We also won a major battle because of the internet push for the Hillsborough e-petition although that 'war' is yet to be won.
      So Bier, it is important that we care what is happening to us even if we are not as potent as we would like to be.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #66: Sep 17, 2011 12:31:42 pm
      Ive come across this series and find it intresting im on part 49,it trys to explain a number of things.

The Arrivals pt.50 (The Arrival of Jesus )

« Last Edit: Sep 17, 2011 01:02:22 pm by Shabs »
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #67: Sep 17, 2011 12:42:40 pm
          ^    ^    ^
      No need to read it, The New World Order is the fault of Israel - right?
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #68: Sep 17, 2011 12:44:59 pm
          ^    ^    ^
      No need to read it, The New World Order is the fault of Israel - right?

God you really are daft.Where did i say israel is responsible?FFS.

Quick Reply