Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 4th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Capello call's rooney " a crazy man"

Read 1840 times
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Capello call's rooney " a crazy man"
      Mar 26, 2009 12:53:37 pm
      England coach Fabio Capello has described striker Wayne Rooney as "a crazy man" for his reaction to his recent dismissal against Fulham.
      The Italian singled out Rooney for a warning at a team meeting ahead of Saturday's friendly against Slovakia.
      "What were you doing punching the corner flag? You're a crazy man, a crazy man," he reportedly told Rooney.
      The Manchester United star received a second yellow for throwing the ball in the direction of referee Phil Dowd.

The 23-year-old was infamously sent off in England's 2006 World Cup defeat to Portugal, but has gone without a caution in his last five internationals.
      Before Saturday's indiscretion, for which he will miss United's 5 April meeting with Aston Villa, Rooney had picked up only six bookings in the league this season.
      It is thought that Capello has been concerned by a number of incidents involving members of his squad since the last time they met up.
      Ashley Cole was arrested earlier this month for being drunk and disorderly while Steven Gerrard faces affray charges over a disturbance at a Southport bar in December.
      The Italian disciplinarian hopes a gentle warning will be enough to remind Rooney and others of the need for discipline as they look to make it five wins from five at the top of their World Cup qualifying group against Ukraine on Wednesday.

:lmao:
      Look's like wayne's had a telling off from Mr. Capello
      "What were you doing punching the corner flag? You're a crazy man, a crazy man,"
      That's the best part.
      Well put fabio, about time someone has flagged him up about his childish antics

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/7965142.stm#

aksh_jaj245
      • Forum David Johnson

• 238 posts |
      Re: Capello call's rooney " a crazy man"
      Reply #1: Mar 26, 2009 02:27:54 pm
      wouldnt disagree.. he is crazy..

bartman49
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,157 posts | 37 
      Reply #2: Mar 26, 2009 03:39:26 pm
      Lets face it he's a wonderful talent and it's just a shame he wasn't born a red, having said that can you imagine Rafa putting up with that crap, no way Jose.

Eem
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #3: Mar 26, 2009 05:06:19 pm
      I'm glad he isn't a Red. We don't need a petulant fat w**ker in our team. Of course, under Rafa he'd be completely different. But still.
      beerdog
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 86 posts | -3 
      Reply #4: Mar 26, 2009 05:10:24 pm
      sounds like capello is spot on. sadly, he forgot w**ker as well.
      crzy_jkr@u
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,774 posts | 29 
      • Rebuilding a legacy...Trust, Will, Pride, Respect.
      Reply #5: Mar 26, 2009 05:20:30 pm
      If anything Capello shouldn't do is pick on Rooney. Its blatantly obvious that Rooney suffers from Down Syndrome. Its like picking on the little guy, just shouldn't do it...
      aksh_jaj245
      • Forum David Johnson

• 238 posts |
      Reply #6: Mar 26, 2009 09:01:40 pm
      Lets face it he's a wonderful talent and it's just a shame he wasn't born a red, having said that can you imagine Rafa putting up with that crap, no way Jose.

ARE U KIDDING ME??? an evertonian and a united.. on this side of stanley..no ways.. F**k him ..

eraser
      • Forum Youth Player

• 16 posts |
      Reply #7: Mar 27, 2009 07:12:29 pm
      Hi. are you going to visit wensday's match v Ukraine? What do you think about the score?
      I was going to visit the mach, but unfortunately the UK Border Agency has refused my entery application(I am from Ukraine). My dream won't come true.  >:( It's a pity.
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #8: Mar 27, 2009 07:56:19 pm
      Sorry to here that mate , what was their reason?
      eraser
      • Forum Youth Player

• 16 posts |
      Reply #9: Mar 28, 2009 10:48:03 am
      they said that I have no history of travelling(I have only one-day trip to Poland in 2007).
      when I went home after work yestarday, I found a letter from England. It was my football ticket which I had bought. My heart is crying. I have a ticket but I can't visit the match :f_wah:
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #10: Mar 28, 2009 09:29:35 pm
      Really gutted to hear about that mate :(

Quick Reply