Trending Topics

Next match: Man Utd v LFC [Premier League] Sun 20th Oct @ 4:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Old Trafford

Today is the 20th of October and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W8 D8 L9

Where to buy a Liverpool FC Scarf?

Read 14854 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,182 posts | 3685 
      Re: Where to buy a Liverpool FC Scarf?
      Reply #25: Feb 16, 2018 02:02:33 am
      Hello,

I have a question about this scarf. I got it from my neighbour when he was cleaning up his basement and i could have it. I was a kid back then Liverpool was already my favorite footballclub in England so i was happy to have it. (Im a Feyenoord ticketholder from Rotterdam btw)
      Unfortunately, my neighbour passed away a few years ago so i cant ask him anymore about it.

Does anyone recognise this scarf? How old is it? Is it an official one or not?

https://imgur.com/a/v9KQm

I tryed asking on facebook and twitter and things like that but noone seems to have an answer for me.

Wouldn't worry about it being official a large majority of old footie scarves wouldn't be official. Judging by the badge on the scarf I'd say it was a late 80s scarf.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 34,870 posts | 4291 
      Re: Where to buy a Liverpool FC Scarf?
      Reply #26: Feb 20, 2018 12:55:58 am
      Does anyone recognise this scarf? How old is it? Is it an official one or not?

Bit late to the party but think I had one very similar to that - must have been around 86/87ish because Dalglish was the manager.

Quick Reply