Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Where to buy a Liverpool FC Scarf?

Read 27514 times
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Re: Where to buy a Liverpool FC Scarf?
      Reply #23: Dec 16, 2017 08:05:49 pm
      Trying to look out for a retro scarf like I used to wear when standing on the Kop.

Red  with two white stripes running the full length of it.

Anyone knows of one or sees one out there on the net please give me a Heads Up.

Ta very much like.
      LFCSCARF
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #24: Jan 15, 2018 02:37:40 pm
      Hello,

I have a question about this scarf. I got it from my neighbour when he was cleaning up his basement and i could have it. I was a kid back then Liverpool was already my favorite footballclub in England so i was happy to have it. (Im a Feyenoord ticketholder from Rotterdam btw)
      Unfortunately, my neighbour passed away a few years ago so i cant ask him anymore about it.

Does anyone recognise this scarf? How old is it? Is it an official one or not?

I tryed asking on facebook and twitter and things like that but noone seems to have an answer for me.
      « Last Edit: Feb 20, 2018 12:56:10 am by JD »
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #25: Feb 16, 2018 02:02:33 am
      Hello,

I have a question about this scarf. I got it from my neighbour when he was cleaning up his basement and i could have it. I was a kid back then Liverpool was already my favorite footballclub in England so i was happy to have it. (Im a Feyenoord ticketholder from Rotterdam btw)
      Unfortunately, my neighbour passed away a few years ago so i cant ask him anymore about it.

https://imgur.com/a/v9KQm

I tryed asking on facebook and twitter and things like that but noone seems to have an answer for me.

Wouldn't worry about it being official a large majority of old footie scarves wouldn't be official. Judging by the badge on the scarf I'd say it was a late 80s scarf.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #26: Feb 20, 2018 12:55:58 am

Bit late to the party but think I had one very similar to that - must have been around 86/87ish because Dalglish was the manager.

Quick Reply