Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 16th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W16 D7 L8

A Shocking Story

Read 2968 times
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 21,002 posts | 3350 
      A Shocking Story
      Mar 28, 2009 11:43:40 pm
      Just been talking to me dad about the disaster of Hillsborough and how close he was to going.

Now his mate and his mates dad did go and what I've just found out is shocking. He told me his mate claimed compensation despite not even being in the Leppings Lane pen. I can't name him but I certainly won't be treating him the same way any more. How anybody can have the nerve to do that is beyond me. Me dad said, this person (won't even give him the satisfaction of calling him a man) was limping up the street pretending he'd been hurt. Horrible person to do that.
      MsGerrard
      Re: A Shocking Story
      Reply #1: Mar 28, 2009 11:51:05 pm
      Bloody hell.............lowest of the low that is.

I was kind of hurt a bit at the 1985 European Cup final, I had an absolute biggest bruise on my leg the size of a football which went black and purple.

It was very painful, but for that bloke to do that when people really had been hurt and much worse, is disgraceful, he should be ashamed of himself.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Re: A Shocking Story
      Reply #2: Mar 29, 2009 05:06:46 am
      Makes me feel sick and angry to be honest Billy.

I don't think this said soulless person deserves a thread. And you're quite right not to treat him the same anymore.

Limping up the street. I'd hate to think he might of limped past any family members of the 96.

Making money just like the scum newspaper did....hope he's proud of himself.

Quick Reply