Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Watford game: Sat 23 Dec @ 3pm

Read 4617 times
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Re: Watford game: Sat 23 Dec @ 3pm
      Reply #23: Dec 23, 2006 05:01:06 pm
      I had a feeling the game would be like that, Aurelio done very well, Gonzalez good & some mistakes but Garcia as usuall, very sloppy. I can't belive it was dark their already
      Dark? It gets really dark up here round about 3:45...
      Where abouts are you?
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #24: Dec 23, 2006 05:47:44 pm
      Brilliant result again for the Reds, missed bloody everything today had to take me mum shopping  :angel: grrr.... and no, I never went to Tesco's  !!  ;)  Cant wait for Football First tonight or MOTD.  What was Xabi's goal like and how far out was it ?   ;D
      NWA
      • Forum David Johnson

• 218 posts |
      Reply #25: Dec 23, 2006 06:03:12 pm
      About 25 yards but it was a curler rather than a blaster like Stevie would of done
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Reply #26: Dec 24, 2006 12:53:01 pm
      I was in the Main Stand yesterday...right at the Kop end and I have to say.

Worst atmosphere at Anfield ever.  An absolute disgrace.  Anfield is getting like a mausoleum these days.   Truly truly shocking.  The game itself was pretty boring, we were by far the better side and when that second went in it was just relief, when you miss the number of chances we do at 1-0 up you start to get worried they will get the equaliser - they were playing for set-pieces all game.

But the result ended the correct way - especially with all the others winning.  Just need to do the business on Boxing Day now.  I haven't got a ticket for that one so we will get the forum thread going for a bit of banter.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #27: Dec 24, 2006 02:18:47 pm
      After watching the game a couple of times last night and today, i am totally disappointed with Reina's goalkeeping, he looks so unsure of himself lately and he keeps on making the most dreadful mistakes, i am as nervous as f..k when he comes out for the ball, what was that yesterday when he kicked the ball out ?  He was lucky it never went in his own net !   Get a grip Pepe, you were like this not long back when Dudek was threatening your place.  I, for one would like to see our CL hero given the chance to prove himself again.    ;)

Quick Reply