Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Reds Duo Scoop Awards

Read 5073 times
      radya
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 59 posts |
      Re: Reds Duo Scoop Awards
      Reply #23: Apr 04, 2009 06:47:08 am
      they deserved the awards i think.. hope we can see more from rafa and stevie lead us to glory!..
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #24: Apr 04, 2009 09:47:24 am
      Fantastic reward for a fantastic effort, thank you RAFA and Stevie for the brilliant football and results in March.Now will you repeat the feat in April and May and make us all very happy.
      Adz
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,192 posts |
      Reply #25: Apr 04, 2009 01:05:07 pm
      I knew they would get it i was waiting for the confirmation. Well done to them they really deserve it. Stevie-first player to win Player of the Month 5 times!
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #26: Apr 04, 2009 01:33:15 pm
      Can't say i am surprised about them both earning the awards. They have both been outstanding in March and also the rest of the season. Not only is gerrard the player of the month but for me he is the player of the year.
      Adz
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,192 posts |
      Reply #27: Apr 04, 2009 02:03:52 pm
      Can't say I am surprised about them both earning the awards. They have both been outstanding in March and also the rest of the season. Not only is gerrard the player of the month but for me he is the player of the year.
      Benitez - Manager of the Year? I don't think anyone has mentioned this, or is it too early to have Manger of the Year candidates?

Quick Reply