Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

Hyypia Shirt

Read 3336 times
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Hyypia Shirt
      Mar 27, 2009 10:13:13 pm
      I'm considering getting a Hyypia shirt, never had him on the back of my Liverpool shirt and I think I want to before he retires. I've decided that I'm either going to get his name for his last few seasons or I'm going to wait until the season he declares his retirement and purchase a shirt with his name.

However, I am thinking about buying one now - Maybe the grey away shirt or the green 3rd kit with Hyypia 4. Can anyone point me to a site where I would be able to get this for a very cheap price - not looking to spend too much.

If not I might wait until the release of the new away kit for next season to get this done.
      MsGerrard
      Re: Hyypia Shirt
      Reply #1: Mar 27, 2009 10:30:25 pm
      Ross, there is a 20% discount on this weekend for the online shop on the official site.

I know the grey away shirts are £20, as I saw them in the shop last weekend, and there is 50% off the Euro shirt as well.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #2: Mar 27, 2009 10:32:53 pm
      Ross, there is a 20% discount on this weekend for the online shop on the official site.

I know the grey away shirts are £20, as I saw them in the shop last weekend, and there is 50% off the Euro shirt as well.

Thankyou very much :). I'll look into it. Shame the postage is like £5 though if memory serves me right?
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,762 posts | 239 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Reply #3: Mar 27, 2009 10:54:57 pm
      I know kitbag have both long and short sleeve gray kits for about 15 quid. I think it would be 25 quid to get personalize name and number on the4 back.

Quick Reply