Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

Best Ground for Atmosphere - Its Official

Read 5168 times
      Chitose
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 176 posts | -18 
      Re: Best Ground for Atmosphere - Its Official
      Reply #23: Sep 29, 2007 10:27:16 pm
      That's for the cows - and they weren't booing, they were mooing, and they have to be loud to make sure they are herd...  :f_whistle:

Well, they're fan too, can't blame them! Us too, we want to be heard, but we try someway more...polite, we sing together, all together, not like them, I have to say that LiverpoolFC's fan voice singing are the greatest, the best in the world, and then, our song, You'll never wark alone is the best song about soccer, about sport and about life. That always make Anfield's atmosphere very special (that impress me since the first time I watch LiverpoolFC' Anfield match through TV, when I was just about eight). That's why when everyone talk about stadium's atmosphere and fan's spirit, they think about Anfield and LiverpoolFC's fan first, even through Anfield is not really the most beautiful stadium.

The fan decide the atmosphere,

It's us fans that make the atmosphere, so there shouldn't be any change when we move. As Kelv said, just cofirming what we've known for years really.
      like You said, EddieC, so I think even if LiverpoolFC change stadium 1000 times, as long as thiers fans still come to the stadium, Anfield's atmosphere will never die.

So I think 'Best ground for Atmosphere' is the greatest prise, It prove LiverpoolFC's fan's spirit and It last forever.

Quick Reply