Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Liverpool FC Kits 2007/08

Read 85306 times
      Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Re: Liverpool FC Kits 2007/08
      Reply #230: Sep 12, 2007 05:12:12 pm
      Just thought it may make interesting conversation comparing prem away strips. Likes and dislikes. I was in a car park in town last Sat. when I saw a gang of about seven blokes in thier luminous yellow jerseys. They all looked a bit angry and menacing and with my Liverpool Tattoos I thought here's trouble, too late to turn back now, Gonna get turned over by chelsea a gang of fans.  Fukc did they look angry, one walked straight over to me and said, " have you put a ticket on your car mate"   FUKCING TRAFFIC WARDENS !!! Ah well, different job, same mentality.  :D :D :D

Haha. :D :D

My mates spit is actually the same colour as the chelski away kit. Luminous green... Not really sure what's worse; my mate having luminous green spit or the chelski kit being the same colour!
      lukey loves liverpool
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 63 posts |
      names printed on the new euro shirt
      Reply #231: Sep 26, 2007 12:15:46 am
      cant seem to find anywhere that does it tryed jjb no luck club shops looking only option any one know any where you can get it done
      riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 585 posts | 32 
      Re: names printed on the new euro shirt
      Reply #232: Sep 26, 2007 06:59:37 am
      think its just club shops im afraid mate, as these numbers are only used for our shirts big sports shops dont bother stocking them.

on the subject of the club shops, have they got the european badges in stock yet?
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #233: Sep 26, 2007 11:06:53 pm
      think its just club shops im afraid mate, as these numbers are only used for our shirts big sports shops dont bother stocking them.

on the subject of the club shops, have they got the european badges in stock yet?

Not sure mate, but they was re-doing the shop window (at Anfield) when i went passed this week so maybe they new stocks in.  ;)
      terrone
      • Forum Avi Cohen

• 25 posts |
      Reply #234: Sep 26, 2007 11:42:14 pm
      You can get the euro numbers at 'uksoccershop.com' and 'subsidesports.co.uk'. uksoccershop will do your own name in the euro style if you like.

As for the champions league badges, I wish they would pull their fingers out of their asses! I want some. Will we be able to but them separately without having to buy the shirt?
      « Last Edit: Sep 26, 2007 11:48:47 pm by terrone »
      scouser_10
      • Forum Ian St John

• 430 posts | -12 
      Reply #235: Sep 27, 2007 04:08:17 am
      If anyone has purchased the champions league jersey with the new premier league font on subsidesports.co.uk, do you select on the drop down menu "FAPL 07/08_____" and then the player you want??

Thanks all, coz im really eagre to get myself that jersey with the premier league font!!!!!

YNWA
      terrone
      • Forum Avi Cohen

• 25 posts |
      Reply #236: Sep 27, 2007 04:55:38 pm
      Yes mate.
      scouser_10
      • Forum Ian St John

• 430 posts | -12 
      Reply #237: Sep 27, 2007 05:14:48 pm
      terrone,
      i clicked on my size, then clicked on FAPL 07/08 Torres '9', and the badges....and when i go to purchase, it doesnt show the price of the actual jersey...only that of the price of the customised number and badges....
      terrone
      • Forum Avi Cohen

• 25 posts |
      Reply #238: Sep 27, 2007 08:34:42 pm
      I've just done it mate, with the same name and number and badges. When you click 'buy', and it goes to the next page, it gives you a breakdown of what you have ordered, then underneath it gives you the total. I think it comes to about £68 in all.

Cheers,
      Terrone.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #239: Sep 29, 2007 03:06:29 pm
      Has anyone seen the liverpool kit bag this season, man it looks really nice, so nice that i use it as my school bag, it hag 5 golden stars mon it n everything, it just really nice. And the black kit is my personal favourite this year, anyone agree

Quick Reply