Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Cisse - Should he come back?

Sell him
      (51.2%)
      Bring him back
      (48.8%)

Bring Cisse Back

Read 12187 times
      riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 585 posts | 32 
      Re: Bring Cisse Back
      Reply #69: Jun 29, 2007 07:06:24 pm
      good luck djib, sorry to see you go but thats football. hope you dont come back to haunt us though
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #70: Jun 30, 2007 06:11:42 pm
       seems he got a deal now!  sorry to see him go without seeing him get a good run at his best position, but as sad before thats football,,,
        WISH YOU GOOD LUCK   Djibril
      Bootle Buck
      • Forum David Johnson

• 233 posts | 30 
      Reply #71: Jul 01, 2007 10:06:29 am
      The guy is a pile of sh*te.

He couldn't trap a a bag of cement and has no real football qualities. The 2 broken legs in no excuse he simply isn't very good. Yes he was quick. But that was it

It beggers belief people should want him back at the club.

It sometimes helps to face the pitch/TV when watching the game.

stev_17
      • Forum David Johnson

• 224 posts |
      Reply #72: Jul 01, 2007 11:16:08 am
      i think cisse is worth more than 5-6million..we shoul get about 12-15million considering bent was sold for 16million...and i beleve cisse is a better player than bent
      RED YOS 23
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 102 posts |
      Reply #73: Jul 01, 2007 11:29:52 am
      The guy is a pile of sh*te.

He couldn't trap a a bag of cement and has no real football qualities. The 2 broken legs in no excuse he simply isn't very good. Yes he was quick. But that was it

It beggers belief people should want him back at the club.

It sometimes helps to face the pitch/TV when watching the game.

Everybody is entitled to their opinions, but I can't understand how some people talk about Liverpool players in such a disrespectful way.Man u,Chelsea,Everton etc yes, but not our own players.Cisse was a frustrating player to watch, on the pitch or the tv, fair comment.Two broken legs,no excuse ?F*cking hell how about his back or neck would that be good enough ? I hope Cisse can stay fit and regain his game wherever he goes,and has some good memories of playing for us and of the fans.
      Bootle Buck
      • Forum David Johnson

• 233 posts | 30 
      Reply #74: Jul 01, 2007 12:15:09 pm
      Everybody is entitled to their opinions, but I can't understand how some people talk about Liverpool players in such a disrespectful way.Man u,Chelsea,Everton etc yes, but not our own players.Cisse was a frustrating player to watch, on the pitch or the tv, fair comment.Two broken legs,no excuse ?F*cking hell how about his back or neck would that be good enough ? I hope Cisse can stay fit and regain his game wherever he goes,and has some good memories of playing for us and of the fans.

RED YOS

You are right, everyone is entitled to their opinion and that is mine.

And I don't think a couple of broken legs is an excuse for not being able to display even the basic football skills. He didn't display them before the broken legs and that was my point.

As far as having a go at players from my own club, if I thkink their attitude stinks I think, given the money I spend going to games I may be able to voice my opinion. The Man U away game wher we were under the cosh and he wouldn't chase balls becuase they weren't to his feet did it for me. It was ManU away for gods sake. But that wasn't the one incident . I probaly had his attitide under question when he played at Anfield for Auxere in the UEFA Cup when he threw his shirt at Guy Roux when he substituted him.

And all in all I don't think the guy is good enough to play for this club....my poinion. Given the topic title "should Cisse come back yes or No" I thought I'd be entitled to to post

samcharles
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 181 posts | -9 
      Re: Bring Cisse Back........ NO WAY
      Reply #75: Jul 01, 2007 12:51:41 pm
      lets think back to the the FA CUP SEMI against the blue crap form London and when Rafa brought cisse on to run down the clock when we played Chelsea at bold trafford and Cisse lost the ball didn't run back he'd been on for only 5 6 minutes and then Cole nearly went up the other end and could have scored, then 2 minutes later he didn't even jump for a ball when we need it to be cleared and Carragher went totally mad.

Im not having any of this Cisse sh*t, he is not a team player and he is a unstable man, just look at Kuyt runs his legs off, (dads has been dying and sadly has past away) of cancer.

Did Kuyt use this this or did we see any problems with Kuyt , NO he just got on with it and to say as some have said that Cisse is better than our so loyal , so loved DIRK KUYT  is total joke, is total crap for a start Kuyt has only been hear 5 minutes and we forget what he brings to the team, get behined Kuyt.

I'm with the Bootle buck on this , please.. please.. how the hell do we want Cisse back at the club he has stated already that he wants to go to back home and he has never ever shown any commitment to stay and fight for his place, Christ at least Kewell has the guts to stay and carry on fighting and turn around and then tell the club hes committed, unlike that French pr**k, ( add him getting arrested  for wife beating and driving around Mersey side in his flash stupid cars like a lord and its common knowledge Rafa doesnt like him and his flash crappy style ) ......?   

Defoe is better than Cisse,  Anelka is  better than Cisse,   Owen is better than Cisse,   Bent is better than Cisse,  and in this forum I cant believe fans loyalty on our lovely CROUCH who scores 19 odd goals without a regular run and some of you wont to swap him with Cisse,   what a load of crap............
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #76: Jul 01, 2007 12:57:48 pm
      I have to agree with Bootle Buck & Samcharles on this one. I think Cisse is a one trick pony, head down & run. This may have worked well in France where defenders don't touch you as it would be a free kick, but in the Prem, where refs tend to let the game get a bit more physical, he fell short. In this league you actually have to take the ball round players to beat them, not just run straight through them. He was a good finisher, but not that great that you could forgive him for not having more of an all round game. He might be very successful again in France, in fact I'd put money on it, but he hasn't got the footballing brain to cut it in the Prem.
      samcharles
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 181 posts | -9 
      Reply #77: Jul 01, 2007 01:03:14 pm
      THANK GOD THAT THERE IS SENSE OUT THERE,  crouch we love kuyt we love

Quick Reply