Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Bolton (home) - New Years Day 2007

Read 4582 times
      KopQueen
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 526 posts |
      Re: Bolton (home) - New Years Day 2007
      Reply #23: Jan 02, 2007 01:38:30 pm
      Fantastic display 2nd half - Kuyt definitely man of the match, he worked his socks off, and is a great worker for the team.  Set up Stevie's goal and bagged one himself.  Brill Dirk, keep up the good work.
      Now lets catch those Chavs!!

On another note, do you guys/lasses think Thierry Henry will start in Arsenals next two games against us?

rosscoveney
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 404 posts | -4 
      Reply #24: Jan 02, 2007 02:04:44 pm
      all of the goals were amazing my favourite was kuyt's because he is my favourite player ;D :D ;) :)
      KopQueen
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 526 posts |
      Reply #25: Jan 02, 2007 02:49:43 pm
      I can see why too Rosscoveneyrules  ;)  I put a post on here a week or so ago, saying we should get rid of crouch as he's too slow..... What a goal from the man yesterday!! I still think for me the Jury is still out with Crouch and Pepe.  Good win non the less
      wdavidw10
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 134 posts |
      Reply #26: Jan 02, 2007 03:08:57 pm
      very good win for the lads, the kop was a bit queit, bt wen crouch scored the crowd got going in the end

well done lads!!!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Reply #27: Jan 02, 2007 06:09:34 pm
      Great performance yesterday.  Was way too hung over to look at a computer screen but definitely our best performance of the year !! ;) I mean season.

Although it would have been great to have won all 4 over Christmas winning at Spurs and beating Bolton were the two main victories and we got them along with the Watford result. 

A little bit of a gap now after 6th place in the league so hopefully we can maintain this momentum against the Arse.

Quick Reply