Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

So easy to Hate Manchester United Fans!

Read 8974 times
      solodee
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      • Liverpool FC All The Way
      So easy to Hate Manchester United Fans!
      Apr 16, 2009 12:34:41 am
      They're posting it wherever and whenever:

That YNWA - You'll never Win Anything!  :f_steam:

Not even funny! I bunch of Morons! Hate these lot!
      NandoTheLegend
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 139 posts |
      Re: So easy to Hate Manchester United Fans!
      Reply #1: Apr 16, 2009 01:14:40 am
      I hate the mancs w a passion
      xxLiverPrinc3ssxx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,018 posts | 62 
      • *****YNWA*****
      Reply #2: Apr 16, 2009 01:29:30 am

Me too!

I can't stand them!  >:(

I get the whole YNWA - 'You'll never win anything' at work on most days (I work in Manchester)
      But i've never gloated so much when we beat them 4-1 at Old Trafford...  ;D
      One of the best feelings EVER!  ;)

solodee
      • Started Topic

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      Reply #3: Apr 16, 2009 01:58:40 am
      M.U.F.C. - Morons Under Ferguson's Control
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #4: Apr 16, 2009 02:24:52 am
      Tell me about it. I hate them a lot.

When Liverpool thrashed them at Old Trafford, they still didn't admit they were out played.
      I spent my whole night trying to shut them up on Facebook.

Take a look at this article and especially their comments:

http://timesonline.typepad.com/thegame/2009/04/are-liverpool-the-most-exciting-team-in-europe.html

by the way, i made a post there as well :D My name is LFC there
      kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Reply #5: Apr 16, 2009 05:41:44 am
      Fcuking inbread t.w.a.t.s
      arkles lad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,986 posts |
      Reply #6: Apr 16, 2009 06:31:39 am
      Just give some 5 times,that normally shuts them up,F***ing dicks the lot of em!
      dizzy141
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 837 posts | 27 
      Reply #7: Apr 16, 2009 07:30:15 am
      Ive just been fighting with a manc at work right now he was going on about how good manu are, and that they put in a great defensive performance last night, then as soon as me and another Liverpool supporter started giving him stick he ran away we were saying this whole year they have only been winning like 1-0 and have only just scrapped through and that its funny how every year they get an easy run in the champs league they always play the lesser team if you will. Where as we always get the big teams or on form teams.They can never admit that they are arrogant lucky fucks. I really hope Arsenal fucks them up solid. F**k i hate these cu*ts, im actually in such a flaming mood now.
      solodee
      • Started Topic

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      Reply #8: Apr 16, 2009 08:45:38 am
      Ive just been fighting with a manc at work right now he was going on about how good manu are, and that they put in a great defensive performance last night, then as soon as me and another Liverpool supporter started giving him stick he ran away we were saying this whole year they have only been winning like 1-0 and have only just scrapped through and that its funny how every year they get an easy run in the champs league they always play the lesser team if you will. Where as we always get the big teams or on form teams.They can never admit that they are arrogant lucky fucks. I really hope Arsenal fucks them up solid. f**k I hate these cu*ts, im actually in such a flaming mood now.

What they have is the arrogance of ferguson running through their veins! Dont you just want to throw an old shoe at him? Moron!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #9: Apr 16, 2009 11:24:16 am
      Scum of the earth.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #10: Apr 16, 2009 12:14:39 pm
      A comment made on that webpage:

I had zero connection with Liverpool before watching that final in Istanbul on television. I've been a fan ever since. There is something very special about this Benitez side. I don't know if it's Gerrard's missiles, Alonso's deft passing, Riera's unstoppable runs down the lines, Carragher's robust defending. Reina's athletic safes, Kuyt's unbelievable work-ethic, their coach's hillarious sign language or those incredible fans. Probably a combination of everything.

Posted by: Manuel Bollag | 16 Apr 2009 11:36:03

Superb.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #11: Apr 16, 2009 12:39:58 pm
      That YNWA - You'll never Win Anything!  :f_steam:
      I've seen a cross on the LFC logo and 'I'd rather Walk Alone' below as well.
      dizzy141
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 837 posts | 27 
      Reply #12: Apr 16, 2009 01:32:54 pm
      What they have is the arrogance of ferguson running through their veins! Dont you just want to throw an old shoe at him? Moron!
      Too right mate I cant wait till red nose retires.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #13: Apr 16, 2009 04:01:39 pm

It helps.
      redsonfire

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #14: Apr 16, 2009 04:07:07 pm
      What do you expect from manc fans? They can have everything aimed at us and its just unbelievable.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,131 posts | 3377 
      Reply #15: Apr 16, 2009 04:34:26 pm
      Fucks sake, people on here are touchy bas**rds. How can people get wound up by "You'll Never Win Anything" when we know it's nonesense. And for United fans it actually shows some brains to get all the letters in the right order.

I mean it's something called banter, a few Liverpool fans could help by getting themselves a sense of humour this christmas judging by the offence people are taking by something so meaingless. Lets be honest, would you prefer this or abuse of the Hillsborough disaster?
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #16: Apr 16, 2009 10:43:35 pm
      Fucks sake, people on here are touchy bas**rds. How can people get wound up by "You'll Never Win Anything" when we know it's nonesense. And for United fans it actually shows some brains to get all the letters in the right order.

I mean it's something called banter, a few Liverpool fans could help by getting themselves a sense of humour this christmas judging by the offence people are taking by something so meaingless. Lets be honest, would you prefer this or abuse of the Hillsborough disaster?

Does it not annoy you, the fact that all ManUre fans ever talk about is Liverpool?

Their obsession is tedious and gets old very quickly.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,452 posts | 8660 
      Reply #17: Apr 16, 2009 11:54:42 pm

DLS has a point here! I used to get really F***ing hacked off by the mancs during the 90s and I remember that night in 99 when they were coming back to Juve in the semi and we were playing Leicester in the league. One of THE worst atmospheres ever that night, compounded further by some of our fans wanting to sing Juve songs rather than get behind OUR team. As well as the constant stand-up if you hate Man U chants, which would normally have loads of the whoppers jumping up and joining in with whichever away fans had started it! Usually after that it would be followed by the usual sign-on sh*te.

Now we just save our songs and man u hating chants for whenever we play them. Simple as! As for listening to whatever sh*te they talk, I'd say ignorance is the best policy.
      solodee
      • Started Topic

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      Reply #18: Apr 17, 2009 12:58:29 am

If it is offensive, people have a right to be 'offended'; banter or no-banter. That its humour to you does not make it funny. People have a right to express their opinions without some good-humored bas**rds calling them touchy.  ;D
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,131 posts | 3377 
      Reply #19: Apr 17, 2009 01:10:08 am
      Does it not annoy you, the fact that all ManUre fans ever talk about is Liverpool?

Their obsession is tedious and gets old very quickly.

Res mate, what you've said is that United's obsession with us is tedious and gets old very quickly. Correct it does. So how can that annoy people? Seriously mate, it's now gotten to a stage where it's laughable.

It doesn't annoy me if they take the piss out of You'll Never Walk Alone or our manager or our players. I in fact find them funny, like the Everton fans a few years back with Rafa Beneathus. It's part and parcle of football, especially between rivals. Liverpool fans call them ManUre, Slur Alex, Old Toilet and the rest. It's good natured banter.

It's when it goes beyond that when it gets my back up. When either set of fans start having a pop at the deaths either clubs have had to deal with. When they sing the anti-Hillsborough/Heysel songs or when Liverpool fans have sung the anti-Munich songs. Or the "baby's not yours" aimed at Gerrard because that's a personal thing, but Liverpool fans aren't blameless in this. Ask John Terry if he enjoyed the Liverpool fans singing about his family or Gary Neville. We're no angels in this either, so would you say you hate those Liverpool fans?

That's when it goes to far, but this is laughable. It's nothing to get annoyed or wound up by. It's banter by their fans and like I said earlier the fact that they've managed to get a statement that is readable and make sense when reading with the letters of YNWA in the right order is an achievement for that lot. I certainly wouldn't say I hate United fans for coming up with this, because those same United fans are probably the ones who on Redcafe were showing their support to the 96. Likewise the same Liverpool fans who show their respect to those lost in the Munich disaster are the same Liverpool fans calling them ManUre, Slur Alex, Shrek, Herman Munster and the rest.

Nothing to be annoyed by..
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,131 posts | 3377 
      Reply #20: Apr 17, 2009 01:17:00 am
      If it is offensive, people have a right to be 'offended'; banter or no-banter. That its humour to you does not make it funny. People have a right to express their opinions without some good-humored bas**rds calling them touchy.  ;D

Sorry mate but I fail to see what's offensive. They're saying we'll never win anything. They know as well as we do that we'll win something in the very near future, possibly as early as this season. It's not offensive. Telling Steven Gerrard his child isn't his is offensive, telling us we'll never win anything is a blatant lie and there's much more important things to find offensive then banter between Liverpool and United fans.
      dizzy141
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 837 posts | 27 
      Reply #21: Apr 17, 2009 07:07:32 am
      Yeah i got to admit saying you'll never win anything does not get my goat as much as the way they F***ing carry on about how good they are and that they have the best player in the world and that they have the best team now that fucks me off cos we all know that is utter sh*te. It doesn't matter, as soon as we win the league they will all be Liverpool supporters any way they all plastic, non-loyal F**k wits
      leosc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,012 posts | 273 
      • Poetry in motion!
      Reply #22: Apr 17, 2009 08:21:06 am
      Mancs fans are as arrogant as their coach, the numbers are clear:
      5 European Cups
      18 Leagues
      7 FA Cups
      7 League Cups
      15 FA Charity Shield
      3 European Super Cups

Then who's the greatest team on the land ?

Manure fans, remember second is the first looser.

Quick Reply