Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 7th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P4 W3 D0 L1

So easy to Hate Manchester United Fans!

Read 9012 times
      solodee
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      • Liverpool FC All The Way
      Re: So easy to Hate Manchester United Fans!
      Reply #23: Apr 17, 2009 08:59:49 am
      Sorry mate but I fail to see what's offensive. They're saying we'll never win anything. They know as well as we do that we'll win something in the very near future, possibly as early as this season. It's not offensive. Telling Steven Gerrard his child isn't his is offensive, telling us we'll never win anything is a blatant lie and there's much more important things to find offensive then banter between Liverpool and United fans.

What signature, or theme song; anything - What do Man U have that can even come close to being compared with YNWA? Anywhere you go in the world YNWA points only to the Great Liverpool FC.

The song inspires and encourages people out there! Man U have nothing that BIG and BEAUTIFUL! So them for trashing it is bound to make skins crawl.
      Eem

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #24: Apr 17, 2009 10:06:47 am
      Res mate, what you've said is that United's obsession with us is tedious and gets old very quickly. Correct it does. So how can that annoy people? Seriously mate, it's now gotten to a stage where it's laughable.

It doesn't annoy me if they take the piss out of You'll Never Walk Alone or our manager or our players. I in fact find them funny, like the Everton fans a few years back with Rafa Beneathus. It's part and parcle of football, especially between rivals. Liverpool fans call them ManUre, Slur Alex, Old Toilet and the rest. It's good natured banter.

It's when it goes beyond that when it gets my back up. When either set of fans start having a pop at the deaths either clubs have had to deal with. When they sing the anti-Hillsborough/Heysel songs or when Liverpool fans have sung the anti-Munich songs. Or the "baby's not yours" aimed at Gerrard because that's a personal thing, but Liverpool fans aren't blameless in this. Ask John Terry if he enjoyed the Liverpool fans singing about his family or Gary Neville. We're no angels in this either, so would you say you hate those Liverpool fans?

That's when it goes to far, but this is laughable. It's nothing to get annoyed or wound up by. It's banter by their fans and like I said earlier the fact that they've managed to get a statement that is readable and make sense when reading with the letters of YNWA in the right order is an achievement for that lot. I certainly wouldn't say I hate United fans for coming up with this, because those same United fans are probably the ones who on Redcafe were showing their support to the 96. Likewise the same Liverpool fans who show their respect to those lost in the Munich disaster are the same Liverpool fans calling them ManUre, Slur Alex, Shrek, Herman Munster and the rest.

Nothing to be annoyed by..

That's correct.
      I don't care what United fans say, they can talk all they want. It's just a bit of banter, nothing to be taken seriously.
      We can either get angry about it, or we can just let it go. ManUre fans opinions don't, and shouldn't mean squat to Liverpool fans anyway.
      King Cantona
      • Likes to finish every post with multiple full stops.
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 303 posts | -29 
      Reply #25: Apr 18, 2009 12:52:38 am
       :lmao:

You can't beat irrational hatred can you eh...... ;D.....

I prefer to reserve my hatred for people I've actually met........ 8).........
      BigRed1978
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,874 posts | 51 
      • Y.N.W.A
      Reply #26: Apr 18, 2009 01:14:10 am
      Mancs fans are as arrogant as their coach, the numbers are clear:
      5 European Cups
      18 Leagues
      7 FA Cups
      7 League Cups
      15 FA Charity Shield
      3 European Super Cups

Then who's the greatest team on the land ?

Manure fans, remember second is the first looser.

You forgot the 3 UEFA Cups, and the first and only English Super Cup ontop of that little lot too mate ;)
      solodee
      • Started Topic

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      Reply #27: Apr 18, 2009 01:36:24 pm
      :lmao:

You can't beat irrational hatred can you eh...... ;D.....

I prefer to reserve my hatred for people I've actually met........ 8).........

LAME. Are man U fans virtual fans? They are people that are seen and talked to everyday; so your point exactly?  :f_doh:
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #28: Apr 18, 2009 01:46:01 pm
      There is nothing that annoys me more that a united fan who doesn't even follow football!

Seriously that really does piss me off when you get some ugly looking ball sack coming up to after some match when united win saying "yeoooo united won" An example recently is when United beat Sunderland, yes relegation candidates Sunderland, I got texts from the biggest loosers that youll ever meet, who never talk about football at all. Saying "were top of the league" I basically told them "what the F**k do you mean by were? The only collective body you can associate the term 'were' with, is those people that piss me of" Urgh, I can talk to a manc fan who actually likes football, but to be honest there are only.... 4 of those that I know, and only 1 of them doesnt talk the biggest load of bollocks about united at all times because he is actually a manc fan with an IQ that isn't minus something
      Singh_YNWA
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,071 posts |
      Reply #29: Apr 20, 2009 12:52:01 am
      uneducated tw4ts. hate them with passion..... i dont have 1 friend who is a united fan.... how can anyone be friends with them c.u.n.t.s
      redprint
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 636 posts | 23 
      Reply #30: Apr 20, 2009 12:29:58 pm
      i have many friends who are United fans.  i don't judge people by which team they support.  i'd rather judge them on their character.  i'm 37 and a bit beyond deciding i dislike someone because of the team they support.  Anyway, wouldn't life be boring if we only were mates with people who supported the same team as us.  Text messaging was made for the sole purpose of winding your mates up after your team had done them over.  it's one of lifes great pleasures!

Banter is one thing and is a laugh, hatred towards a set of people is very very sad, especially when you don't even know them.  that's uneducated!
      King Cantona
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 303 posts | -29 
      Reply #31: Apr 21, 2009 10:09:07 pm
      LAME. Are man U fans virtual fans? They are people that are seen and talked to everyday; so your point exactly?  :f_doh:

Well get back to me when you've met EVERY single United fan, if you like to judge people on the few you've met that's your problem...

It's the same as racism, irrational hatred of people based on whatever prejudices you have been brought up with, I am thankfully free of such prejudice though I'm sorry that you're not...
      King Cantona
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 303 posts | -29 
      Reply #32: Apr 21, 2009 10:11:58 pm
      I'd like to paraphrase Martin Luther King if I may....

Ahem......I have a dream, that we will live in a country where people are not judged by the football team they support but instead by the content of their character.....

I thank you all...... ;D......
      Christ
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,209 posts | 40 
      Reply #33: Apr 21, 2009 11:46:28 pm
      Res mate, what you've said is that United's obsession with us is tedious and gets old very quickly. Correct it does. So how can that annoy people? Seriously mate, it's now gotten to a stage where it's laughable.

It doesn't annoy me if they take the piss out of You'll Never Walk Alone or our manager or our players. I in fact find them funny, like the Everton fans a few years back with Rafa Beneathus. It's part and parcle of football, especially between rivals. Liverpool fans call them ManUre, Slur Alex, Old Toilet and the rest. It's good natured banter.

It's when it goes beyond that when it gets my back up. When either set of fans start having a pop at the deaths either clubs have had to deal with. When they sing the anti-Hillsborough/Heysel songs or when Liverpool fans have sung the anti-Munich songs. Or the "baby's not yours" aimed at Gerrard because that's a personal thing, but Liverpool fans aren't blameless in this. Ask John Terry if he enjoyed the Liverpool fans singing about his family or Gary Neville. We're no angels in this either, so would you say you hate those Liverpool fans?

That's when it goes to far, but this is laughable. It's nothing to get annoyed or wound up by. It's banter by their fans and like I said earlier the fact that they've managed to get a statement that is readable and make sense when reading with the letters of YNWA in the right order is an achievement for that lot. I certainly wouldn't say I hate United fans for coming up with this, because those same United fans are probably the ones who on Redcafe were showing their support to the 96. Likewise the same Liverpool fans who show their respect to those lost in the Munich disaster are the same Liverpool fans calling them ManUre, Slur Alex, Shrek, Herman Munster and the rest.

Nothing to be annoyed by..

totally agree

“Great people talk about ideas. Average people talk about things. Small people talk about other people.”
      lfc_gerrard
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 175 posts | 21 
      Reply #34: Apr 22, 2009 12:51:13 am

arkles lad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,986 posts |
      Reply #35: Apr 22, 2009 12:57:43 am
      Nice 1,lfc gerrard,especially the neville one and the rabbit,that Emma story cracked me up,stupid manc tw*t!
      LadyLFC
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 71 posts |
      Reply #36: Apr 22, 2009 04:24:29 pm
      They can say everything about us, but the fact is we beat them twice these season  ;D
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,514 posts | 2873 
      Reply #37: Apr 22, 2009 05:16:43 pm
      They'll be silenced when Crouchy scores tonight and they lose.
      Podge
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,095 posts | 14 
      Reply #38: Apr 22, 2009 05:42:01 pm
      M.U.F.C

Majorly Upset Fergie's Cracking !!!
      solodee
      • Started Topic

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      Reply #39: Apr 22, 2009 10:07:14 pm
      Well get back to me when you've met EVERY single United fan, if you like to judge people on the few you've met that's your problem...

It's the same as racism, irrational hatred of people based on whatever prejudices you have been brought up with, I am thankfully free of such prejudice though I'm sorry that you're not...

Lame again; and dull now. You shouldn't even be quoting MLK in this instance, Try quoting Alex Ferguson and see if it'll make any sense.

I'd like to paraphrase Martin Luther King if I may....

Ahem......I have a dream, that we will live in a country where people are not judged by the football team they support but instead by the content of their character.....

I thank you all...... ;D......
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #40: Apr 22, 2009 11:31:32 pm

FA Cup Final.

Jimmy Case scores and three minutes later Grenhoff gets  a lucky deflection off Macari.

bas**rds.

We won the League and the European Cup, the weeks either side of the FA Cup Final. It would have been the Treble.

They thought they were kings of the world cos they beat us at Wembley from a f--- ing deflection.

Thats when it started and Ive fed it daily ever since.

Mankers. The Scum.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,493 posts | 8677 
      Reply #41: Apr 22, 2009 11:41:11 pm

Explain to me why United fans chanted murderers at Gareth Barry then. And I know it was also aimed at Friedel as well as Pennant, Crouch and James tonight.

Christ theres you going on about prejudices when 75,000 of your own have the same F***ing problem. Hardly one to judge are you?
      lfc_gerrard
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 175 posts | 21 
      Reply #42: Apr 23, 2009 08:37:17 pm

Fergie chasing a baloon  ;D
      xxLiverPrinc3ssxx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,018 posts | 62 
      • *****YNWA*****
      Reply #43: Apr 23, 2009 08:46:00 pm
      MsGerrard
      Reply #44: Apr 23, 2009 10:53:09 pm
      You'll never get a job>>>You'll never win anything tbf.

Course not.....were only the most successful team in English football........Five times mate, Five times, just remember that.
      lfc_gerrard
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 175 posts | 21 
      Reply #45: Apr 23, 2009 10:58:36 pm
      You'll never get a job>>>You'll never win anything tbf.

you signed up to a lfc forum just to right that you're a very sad person.

Quick Reply