Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P5 W1 D3 L1

Itandje's Behaviour At The Hillsborough Service

Read 24306 times
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Re: Itandje yesterday at the service
      Reply #138: Apr 18, 2009 01:29:22 pm
      He should of thought of that before he carried on like a 10 year old.

Damage has been done.  No going back.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #139: Apr 18, 2009 01:40:28 pm
      Charles Itandje has today apologised for his behaviour during the Hillsborough service.

The lad has recognised he has done wrong and promptly admitted it.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,141 posts | 3383 
      Reply #140: Apr 18, 2009 02:15:48 pm
      That apology is a token gesture. The club have forced that upon him and probably written down what he should say. It didn't seem to me there was much of a personal touch in it, because instead of saying "I'd like to apologise to the families face to face" you'd just do it rather than announcing it first. Plus the appology has come after his suspension. If he hadn't been suspended or any punishment I doubt he'd of said anything.

14 days? Nah hardly worthy. He's only away from the club for two weeks for disrespecting people who can never return to Anfield in body ever again. He should be banned from the club, ground and city for life. He didn't just disrespect the 96 and their families but every single person who attended that service, every single scouser, every single Liverpool fan across the world and every single football fan who feels hurt from that day.

I don't believe he meant to cause disrespect but he did. You don't start arsing about by accident and as soon as you walk into Anfield that day you realised it was an occasion where respect was to be shown. Even if you don't understand what the service was for, the fact that there was just short of 30,000 other people behaving in the right manner must show even a total idiot that this is not a place to start dancing and pushing your team mates. If you wanna arse about Intandje, then during your 14 day absense go to a F***ing disco.

Disgrace isn't a strong enough word. Actions are stronger than words, if you're really that sorry then ask for your contract to be terminated and ask the club to give your compensation to the HJC and HFSG.
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #141: Apr 18, 2009 02:20:36 pm
      sorry if I am OFF topic, but can anyone here tell me what's the name of the song and singer (maybe tragedy)in which Itandje acted stupidly
       been trying to find the title and name for days (its a great song  I saved the whole ceremony ,and keep listening to the song ) thanks in advance and sorry again for going off topic
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #142: Apr 18, 2009 02:58:33 pm
      Its here in his thread, post number 114

http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php?topic=15322.0
      TotheMax
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 404 posts | 22 
      Reply #143: Apr 18, 2009 03:33:02 pm
      his kid goes to my school am going to spit at him!

Which would make you sink to the same level as Itandje. Probably the most stupid thing you could do. Spit at Itandje if you are going to spit at anybody. Targeting his kid is simply stupid and unfair.
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #144: Apr 18, 2009 03:34:30 pm

Why would you spit at his kid?
      He never told his dad to act like that
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #145: Apr 18, 2009 03:42:43 pm
      thank you very much ,i did not see that
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #146: Apr 18, 2009 03:53:26 pm
      Agreed that doing something to his kid is totally the wrong thing to do. There'll be enough cretins having a go at that poor child on monday. Leave him alone! Having said that, Itandje won't be out tonight will he? Bloody hell, he'll get lynched. Sad, but true...He needs to clear off sharpish.
      phillio67
      • Justice For The 96
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 157 posts |
      Reply #147: Apr 18, 2009 04:05:25 pm

Please don't take it out on some innocent child, it is not their fault, we need to rise above things like this and deal with them the correct way, otherwise we are just lowering ourselves to their level..
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,213 posts | 1646 
      Reply #148: Apr 18, 2009 05:28:43 pm
      Are you some sort of dick? Thats just bullying, his kid didn't do anything wrong so why target him.
      Scouse pie
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 147 posts | 10 
      Reply #149: Apr 18, 2009 05:46:45 pm
      He knows that what he has done is wrong and the humiliation that he is experiencing must be excrutiating. His career and his reputation is in serious danger. So there is no need to target his kid.
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #150: Apr 18, 2009 06:00:51 pm
      why?why 14 days? he should get the boot...i love to see to do the walk of shame infront of all the families and relatives of the hillsborough tragedy while they fool him around that is fair treatment to me
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #151: Apr 18, 2009 06:15:52 pm
      I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN !

The lad has recognised he has done wrong and promptly admitted it.

So now we are sinking to the level of a forum member (?) wanting to spit at his child?

Im really starting to wonder who should be suspended.

Just the sort of sh - te the Sun newspaper would love to print.

Be careful what you wish for.
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      Reply #152: Apr 18, 2009 06:17:30 pm
      ok then if he were sincere in his apology then there is no reason we continue to hate him as a person...
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,494 posts | 2868 
      Reply #153: Apr 18, 2009 06:30:49 pm

Surely one of the most ridiculous posts ever. Get a F***ing grip.
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      Reply #154: Apr 18, 2009 06:34:16 pm
      as he has officially apologized why not we lock this one up? just a suggestion
      phillio67
      • Justice For The 96
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 157 posts |
      Reply #155: Apr 19, 2009 04:32:39 am
      Any chance we could actually delete the spit as his kid posts, doesn't really make us look good does it ?
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #156: Apr 19, 2009 04:51:27 am
      Any chance we could actually delete the spit as his kid posts, doesn't really make us look good does it ?

The amount of reactions and nature of them to that post speaks volumes. So no.

as he has officially apologized why not we lock this one up? just a suggestion

An apology makes everything alright does it?
      redsonfire

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #157: Apr 19, 2009 05:32:34 am
      The case is definitely not closed. Just means that he apologised doesn't mean that he may have meant it from the bottom of his heart. He needs to know himself and display himself as a professional, and wait, more than a professional, a true Red.

But what he did is utter disgrace at such a solemn time for the club, suspension for 14 days is only a small matter and as Liverpool FC investiagate the matter, I feel there's a chance we may release him because of such a deed he's done.

Unforgivable. There's no cure for that sorry.
      redsonfire

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #158: Apr 19, 2009 05:34:09 am
      That apology is a token gesture. The club have forced that upon him and probably written down what he should say. It didn't seem to me there was much of a personal touch in it, because instead of saying "I'd like to apologise to the families face to face" you'd just do it rather than announcing it first. Plus the appology has come after his suspension. If he hadn't been suspended or any punishment I doubt he'd of said anything.

14 days? Nah hardly worthy. He's only away from the club for two weeks for disrespecting people who can never return to Anfield in body ever again. He should be banned from the club, ground and city for life. He didn't just disrespect the 96 and their families but every single person who attended that service, every single scouser, every single Liverpool fan across the world and every single football fan who feels hurt from that day.

I don't believe he meant to cause disrespect but he did. You don't start arsing about by accident and as soon as you walk into Anfield that day you realised it was an occasion where respect was to be shown. Even if you don't understand what the service was for, the fact that there was just short of 30,000 other people behaving in the right manner must show even a total idiot that this is not a place to start dancing and pushing your team mates. If you wanna arse about Intandje, then during your 14 day absense go to a f**king disco.

Disgrace isn't a strong enough word. Actions are stronger than words, if you're really that sorry then ask for your contract to be terminated and ask the club to give your compensation to the HJC and HFSG.

F***ing well said.
      phillio67
      • Justice For The 96
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 157 posts |
      Reply #159: Apr 19, 2009 07:01:15 am
      Redkenny, I see your point I was just trying to smooth things over,I understand the reaction I was exactly the same .. all I am trying to say is.. this guy just aint worth the reaction anymore, he's gonna go anyway wether he likes it or not, as angry as we are let's not come across as a load of bullies, because in my opinion (and it is only my opinion) I think people .i.e the press are looking for something to grab at.  :)
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      Reply #160: Apr 19, 2009 02:12:58 pm
      well just sell him nuff said...no use keeping him around waste of money. will not be in rafa's plan next season, not good enough compared to diego, loads of bulls**t.

Quick Reply