Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Hillsborough case - reopened?

Read 5023 times
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,375 posts |
      Hillsborough case - reopened?
      Jan 09, 2007 12:16:14 am
      Just heard this news that Anne Williams long fight for justice in to the death of her son Kevin at Hillsborough has finally been allowed to proceed to a European court.

The new information hasn't been posted on her site yet but just reading her story again made me not only feel desperately angry at what has happened but a massive amount of pride for this woman.

http://www.hopeforhillsborough.co.uk/

Apparently she received confirmation the day of 'Truth Day 1'. Coincidence or what?
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Re: Hillsborough case - reopened?
      Reply #1: Jan 09, 2007 12:33:51 am
      Lets hope she recieves the justice hey.
      gemmellbhoy67
      • Forum Youth Player

• 7 posts |
      Reply #2: Jan 09, 2007 02:03:20 am
      celtic fan here. can i just say how impressed i was with the protest on saturday night, among the best i have ever had the pleasure of seeing. i think its brilliant that so many of your fans participated and highlighted the sutpidity of that liar mackenzie. i hope this protest got the publicity it deserved down in england

JUSTICE FOR THE 96

CELTIC AND LIVERPOOL - YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #3: Jan 09, 2007 09:12:01 am
      celtic fan here. can I just say how impressed I was with the protest on saturday night, among the best I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. I think its brilliant that so many of your fans participated and highlighted the sutpidity of that liar mackenzie. I hope this protest got the publicity it deserved down in england

JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Cheers mate, thanks for your support, it truly was a night to remember, Justice will Prevail
      Just heard this news that Anne Williams long fight for justice in to the death of her son Kevin at Hillsborough has finally been allowed to proceed to a European court.

The new information hasn't been posted on her site yet but just reading her story again made me not only feel desperately angry at what has happened but a massive amount of pride for this woman.

http://www.hopeforhillsborough.co.uk/

Apparently she received confirmation the day of 'Truth Day 1'. Coincidence or what?

Just had a read of that Jabba, what a brave woman she is, glad she is getting a bit further on with it, i'm sure justice will be done for Kevin and the other 95 people who lost their lives that day.  The people of Liverpool will not let this rest.   
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #4: Jan 09, 2007 10:35:12 am
      I believe no other club in the world could have staged a protest like the one on Saturday night the noise was
      fantastic and the pride i felt was immense
      All the Hillsborough families and the survivors will never be forgotten or walk alone.
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #5: Jan 09, 2007 01:35:53 pm
      celtic fan here. can I just say how impressed I was with the protest on saturday night, among the best I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. I think its brilliant that so many of your fans participated and highlighted the sutpidity of that liar mackenzie. I hope this protest got the publicity it deserved down in england

JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Thanks Lad, its nice to know true football fans from other clubs understand the protest and can see through the lies that pr**k McKenzie is spouting, and that is appreciated.
      The campaign for justice has always been there since those terrible events in 1989 and I was thinking about this last night and McKenzie published those lies all those years ago and he's always been of that opinion even though that paper has made veiled attempts to apologize for printing those lies in the first place. So its quite perverse that its the fact that the knobhead is still spouting his sh*t has pushed people to fight harder for justice, and in my opinion taken the fight to a higher level. Anne Williams receiving the go ahead to take her case to the European court is another break through.

The world is a very different place from the world that was 15th April 1989, authorities the world over are being made to pay for misscarriages of justice, whether it be people wrongly imprisoned for crime they didn't commit, vulgar war crimes against innocent people. And this should give everyone renewed optimism that Justice will prevail for Micheal Shields and 96 Liverpool fans who only went to watch a cup semi final.

We will continue to protest and make our voices heard, and we will make it very uncomfortable for the people responsible, not least McKenzie, we will get the justice for the families of the 96 fans.

Quick Reply