Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Live Football streams??

Read 3270 times
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Live Football streams??
      Jan 09, 2007 02:16:17 pm
      Im probably gonna get bollocked for this from admins(sorry if this is in the wrong place) but just wondering does anyone have any good sites for streaming games over the net, the one I normally use has gone offline for whatever reason and another one I use has got too expensive. If anyones got any links for sites that stream games I would very greatful thanks.
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Re: Live Football streams??
      Reply #1: Jan 09, 2007 02:29:36 pm
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #2: Jan 09, 2007 02:43:10 pm
      The mods will be glad you put them on Glenbuck, saves them a job !!   
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #3: Jan 09, 2007 02:53:35 pm
      The mods will be glad you put them on Glenbuck, saves them a job !!  
      Thank Fowler for that!.. being a newbie i wasnt to sure if i was alright posting the links.
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #4: Jan 09, 2007 03:12:43 pm

Cheers m8 nice work thanks.
      Actually I found one more but you have to be registerd for 24 hours before they give out the stream links, so dunno what they are like as of yet.
      http://www.fsicrew.info/

Seems good although one thing to remember is that not all channels will be showing due to the problems in Asia or so Ive just read anyway.
      Good work though Glenbuck.
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #5: Jan 09, 2007 03:21:16 pm
      Ta mate i usually have no problem with the streams if i get on them about forty five minutes to an hour before using TV Ants.
      Many thanks for the link.
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #6: Jan 09, 2007 05:04:25 pm
      Don't worry about it. Sometimes I'm running around this forum looking for a topic like this.
      :D
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #7: Jan 09, 2007 05:27:44 pm
      What disapoints me is the fact that flfooty and yeah im gonna say it. were fantastic quality streams through winamp and then there own player, this cost 2 quid for a months subscription to all matches even 3pm kickoffs, I even hooked the streams up through my 42 inch plasma and they were terrific, now the site has gone down and im peeved to say the least. The only other site is tvandsports streams and they want 6 quid for the month which is expensive and the streams are pretty bad buffering from them as too many people try logging onto the stream at the same time making them practically impossible to watch. Im still searching for something like flfooty but as yet aint found anything, as most of the scam sites out there want a one time payment for information you can readily get from sites for free. Hope Gary and his guys can get Flfooty up and running soon. But in the meantime Tvants here I come start streaming an hour before the game I reckon.
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #8: Jan 09, 2007 07:20:52 pm
      No probs posting the links but post them on The Dug Out board.  We have an LFC Internet Stream thread here (http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php/topic,1288.0.html)that we try to merge the information in to.  The only reason for this is that otherwise we get

a) Threads like this every other game, and
      b) Internet Stream posts in every single match thread.

Personally my recommendation is myp2p.

Quick Reply