Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 14th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P2 W1 D1 L0

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Would you like to see Carlos Tevez sign for Liverpool this summer?

Yes, whatever the cost
      20 (11.2%)
      Yes - for the right price
      129 (72.1%)
      No
      30 (16.8%)

Total Members Voted: 177

Carlos Tevez (Manchester City)

Read 113067 times
      Johncolf
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 564 posts |
      Re: Carlos Tevez
      Reply #736: Jul 13, 2009 09:45:31 pm
      How could you , what a slap in the face for the Manc  scum fans that loved u so much ,I am so glad we didn't get hi m just in it for the money , not an ounce of loyalty .
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #737: Jul 13, 2009 11:09:05 pm
      Not like he is going to make much difference, they will still fail to qualify for the UEFA Cup let alone break the top 4.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #738: Jul 13, 2009 11:36:51 pm
      Showed his true colours really, in it for the money not for the medals, pleased he never came here now.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #739: Jul 14, 2009 01:32:10 am
      All i hope now is he manages to score a couple goals against the scum next season and that be that. Theyll be sh*te though, just like Madrid. Buying success never works.
      Eem
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #740: Jul 14, 2009 09:07:27 am
      All i hope now is he manages to score a couple goals against the scum next season and that be that. Theyll be sh*te though, just like Madrid. Buying success never works.

Chelsea did it. But then again they did have a pretty decent manager, and City don't.
      StevieG123

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Reply #741: Jul 14, 2009 02:09:09 pm
      I don't understand why he didn't choose Liverpool, he said he would never play for us cuz he respects that there is a rivalry between us and the mancs and so having played for them he wouldn't come to us. Fair enough, but why did he then go to Man City who are just as fierce rivals with Man U, he respects that the mancs have a rivalry with us yet he doesn't respect that they have a rivalry with their other rivals. This means that his reason for not coming to Liverpool is bollocks, and he's just a greedy fat grease ball of a 'football player' who really only cares about the money, big surprise.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #742: Jul 14, 2009 02:38:34 pm
      I heard a Man City supporter on sky sports news this morning saying that Tevez was the best striker in the league, I take it other than slur Alex whiskeynose no one in Manchester has heard of Fernando Torres

what a F***ing joke of a statement tho, even coming from a Manc
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #743: Jul 14, 2009 03:21:53 pm
      Even Mancs say Fernando is the best. Tosser.
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #744: Jul 14, 2009 03:24:32 pm
      Locked the voting on this, seemed a bit silly now he's signed for City.
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #745: Jul 14, 2009 03:32:18 pm
      Yeah right now every player they signed will be the best in the world according to their pathetic supporters...better yet you sign Diouf and he'll be one of the best
      StevieG123

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Reply #746: Jul 14, 2009 04:14:31 pm
      Haha that needs to go in the jokes thread. ^^^
      rainOd5star
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 176 posts |
      Reply #747: Jul 14, 2009 04:25:00 pm
      I heard that city supporter on the day too, dont think he actually believed what he said, surprised the reporter didnt laugh at him! Thats manchester with the best 2 strikers in the world!! :f_whistle:
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      Reply #748: Jul 14, 2009 04:55:03 pm
      That's good news! Both the mancs scum had actually successfully signed two most injury prone strikers in the world (apart from the fat ronaldo). United has finally secured the most high profile slip-from-their hand targets (benzema and huntelaar) in history of football while their blue half has already done what Madrid couldn't do...offer crazy cash but still failed to lure in the mega stars! Thanks Tevez for showing us what a gold-digger c**t you are. Lucky for us...we got the most sublime and lethal striker of all and yet an inch taller than you...
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #749: Jul 14, 2009 05:07:59 pm
      I'm pleased tevez did not join us to be honest watching him and Torres together would be liking watching a Disney re-creation of Beauty (Torres) and the Beast (Tevez)
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      Reply #750: Jul 14, 2009 05:11:43 pm
      So how long until this be locked?;D!
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #751: Jul 14, 2009 05:15:13 pm
      when every one has expressed their anger at the ugly little c**t ;D
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      Reply #752: Jul 14, 2009 05:18:52 pm
      Or when he broke his leg during vacation ;D!
      Eem

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #753: Jul 14, 2009 05:46:54 pm
      He is being really pathetic. His comments about wanting to scream in Fergies face make me glad he didn't come here. I hate to side with Manc fans, but Tevez is being ridiculously childish about the whole thing. He left ManUre because he couldn't get a game because of two strikers to compete with, and now he's gone to a club with 10 others. As I said, I hate to agree with Utd fans, but Tevez has proved to me why he isn't a Top 4 player. His attitude is bollocks.

Glad he's gone to City.

*Money, Money, Money*
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #754: Jul 14, 2009 06:01:31 pm
      So how long until this be locked?;D!

It's a discussion thread about him as a player. Not a debate regarding a possible transfer.

So not for a while anyways. ;)
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      Reply #755: Jul 15, 2009 11:47:45 am
      He said that money was never a factor when he chose Man City, well why not for a change join Wolves instead? That's really worth the crap you're saying. Maybe for him playing for the City was a dream because of what they had. They had a team of world beaters in form of Bellamy, Givens, Santa Claus and Barry while we have the elementary school boys like Gerrard, Torres and Mascherano to play with. Maybe he forgot it was us who gave Madrid a humiliating lesson and we nearly gave the scum a run for their money and the most importantly we spanked them really hard in Old Trafford while he was playing there. It's true they have lots of money to spend still they couldn't sign Kaka or Eto'o. They've only managed to sign Santa Cruz, an injury prone striker similar to what Owen to the scum, Bellamy, Givens and Barry. Man City will never be the club it will only be a club and in years to come this club will always be remembered as a club only the greedy selfish bas***ds like you wants to join.

Never forget Tevez, a club like Liverpool was not built overnight and was not owned by some wealthy businessman when we started. This is a club built on the burning passion, loyalty, dedication, trust and commitment of all involved;from the managers down to the supporters. It takes 100 years to have what we got right now, the loyalty and the support across the world. Can you really name of the most successful manager in Man City? Well we can name 5 of them in Liverpool! Liverpool is like a movie that can be told down to generations to come...about the tears and joy of a Liverpool Football Club but can it be the same told of Man City? I don't think so...the only story I can think of is a story of club who was trying to buy success and yet still fail miserably.

We'll never regret the fact you never wanted to play for us and we'll never cry all night long, but we are relieved as we knew that we've avoided another selfish greedy t**t like you playing for us. We are happy with our 'amateurish' players like Torres, Gerrard, Mascherano and Carra compared with your 'world beaters' teammates of Robinho, Barry, Givens, Santa Clauz and Ireland because this was the same players who nearly gave Fergie a heart attack last season. The only thing we had for you is pitiful and sorry because in 10 years time, you'll look back and say 'Damn, I should've played with Liverpool when i had the chance!'
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Re: Carlos Tevez (Manchester City)
      Reply #756: Jul 15, 2009 04:16:01 pm
      Don't know why everyone's so angry, could see Tevez moving to City ages ago, at least he's not at the real f***in manc bas**rds.

Until City get a decent manager, they will continue to F**k it up, it's what they do best.

At least Tevez moving has weakened United, and thats the most important thing. ;)
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #757: Jul 15, 2009 04:50:50 pm
      I'm still debating as to why he's moved to City.

I think he wanted to piss Fergie off.
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      Reply #758: Jul 15, 2009 04:58:08 pm
      I don't even think his intention was to piss Fergie off...he could join us if he wanted to! It even makes the purple nose turned black...but instead of the glory of UCL we offered he choses the money and the greed over us.

Quick Reply