Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Dodgy dodgy dudek.

Read 3098 times
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell
      • Started Topic

• 569 posts |
      Dodgy dodgy dudek.
      Jan 09, 2007 03:42:53 pm
      OK hes a good Gk but he made 2 mistakes at the weekend, and hes in the squad tonight? for me this has to be his last chance. I ain't taking away dirty arsenal luck in scorin those goals but if renea was in goal they wud only of got one in my opinion. and that was the first that they scored. so tonights game must be his last or its time to prove himself.
      scousesaz06
      • Forum Igor Biscan

• 124 posts |
      Re: Dodgy dodgy dudek.
      Reply #1: Jan 09, 2007 04:12:00 pm
      could be his last game that he plays 4 us unless  renea  gets injured or suspended  :action-smiley-027:
      gemmellbhoy67
      • Forum Youth Player

• 7 posts |
      Reply #2: Jan 09, 2007 04:36:51 pm
      you think dudeks bad - you obviously never seen rab douglas!
      ozzyred
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 153 posts |
      Reply #3: Jan 09, 2007 04:47:45 pm
      u can just blame dudek for saturdays match if v defence tried to stop rosicky and henry dudek wouldnt have to try to save them
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #4: Jan 09, 2007 05:02:59 pm
      Rafa promised Jerzy would be involved in the Cups...
      He said he never breaks a promise to his Players.
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #5: Jan 09, 2007 05:59:52 pm
      Our best keeper is on loan.Look at how well hes done at charlton,in a poor team hes been outstanding,Dudek will leave shortly,Reina-who knows?Young David Martin looks promising as well.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #6: Jan 09, 2007 06:19:50 pm
      Get Scotty Carson back here now !!  ;) ;D
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #7: Jan 09, 2007 08:51:28 pm
      If he's in the shop window, F**k Me how the f**k how are we going to get rid now.
      Ok I love Dudek, and what he did in Istanbul, but at this rate we'll be paying some team to take him  >:( >:(
      Reina looks dodgy at times, but .................. :'(
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #8: Jan 09, 2007 09:30:47 pm
      F***ing GET RID OF THIS pr**k!! HE ALWAYS COSTS US IN THE BIG GAMES!!
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #9: Jan 09, 2007 10:11:31 pm
      f***ing GET RID OF THIS pr**k!! HE ALWAYS COSTS US IN THE BIG GAMES!!

Steady on now.  Istanbul.

The guy has played his last game for Liverpool, don't particularly see any point in twisting the knife in any further now.
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #10: Jan 10, 2007 01:16:13 am
      He saved the day in Istanbul and lets not forget the League cup final against ManUSA, but his time is gone get rid!!!!
      glebe17
      • Forum Michael Robinson

• 55 posts | -1 
      Reply #11: Jan 10, 2007 08:11:25 am
      Dudek has been there through some good times and some brilliant times, but last nights performance has showed us that his time at Anfield should have ended some time ago.

Thanks for all the good memories Jerzy. But its time to go.
      AdelaideRed
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 36 posts | -1 
      • YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
      Reply #12: Jan 10, 2007 09:45:11 am

The guy has played his last game for Liverpool, don't particularly see any point in twisting the knife in any further now.
      his effort in the shootout against milan brought all reds fans huge amounts of joy. whatever he does i wish him all the best
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #13: Jan 10, 2007 09:46:16 am
      I will always be grateful to Dudek for his part in Istanbul but why oh why did he just stand there and watch Baptistas
      free kick sail by?
      mattmcg
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,410 posts | 103 
      Reply #14: Jan 10, 2007 09:50:38 am
      It's not the shootout I remember him for. It was the save from Shevchenko right at the death I remember. Probably more an element of luck but I am forever grateful but the time has come to say goodbye!! :action-smiley-065: :action-smiley-065:
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Reply #15: Jan 10, 2007 11:02:56 am
      I've been sayin this for a while but i remember 2-3 months back loads of you lot where saying he should be playin in the prem for us!!!

Reina is class and Scotty Carson will be quility, We all have great memories of Dudek and will be forever thankful for Istanbul but we need to let him go as he is not good enough for us anymore.
      liverpaul
      • Forum John Barnes

• 409 posts |
      Reply #16: Jan 10, 2007 11:57:18 am
      I dont care what he did in istanbul and to be honest he didnt have a great game there either he made a save from shevchenko which was right at him anyway and a couple of pens which is luck that you guess the right way.

the guy has now cost us 2 competitions in nearly the same amount of days the guy is sh*te.

Look at the 2nd goal he didnt even attempt to try and save it I wouldnt of been bothered if he dived the worng way at least he would of looked like he was trying but no he just stands there lie a lemon and says the you go open net.

He has cost us many points against teams in years gone by esp against the mancs the guy is sh*te and the sooner he is shipped out the better.

If I was rafa I would say dont come into training 2m you are on the 1st flight back to poland the only problem with that is that he will only end up coming back over here with the rest of the poles anyway
      « Last Edit: Jan 10, 2007 11:58:52 am by liverpaul »
      Cy
      Reply #17: Jan 10, 2007 04:15:10 pm

absolutely, he passed his best since a long time but still was major in what was one of our greatest night ever. Carson is defo quality, Reina is class but not world class and that what we need a top world class keeper, It would be wise money spend when you consider the time a goalkeeper can play for you..we need someone with a Khan, Schmeichel attitude..someone who can control what is happening on the back..I unfortunately have no idea who that one could be..any ideas your self lads?
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #18: Jan 10, 2007 05:32:08 pm
      you think dudeks bad - you obviously never seen rab douglas!

I've seen Rab C Nesbitt.
      sky1981
      • Forum Youth Player

• 8 posts |
      Reply #19: Jan 11, 2007 05:44:01 am
      With all do respect, he was sh*te, he is sh*te, and he'll be sh*te.

I don't know why you guys can keep up with him, you got Scot Carson, Chris Kirkland (previously), and I think Jose Reina is still the no.1 but if you play Dudek, this kind of things is bound to happen.
      Sorry, another thing, Having a sh*te GK is understandable, but playing him instead of your far better GK is totally fluke.

Plus its not that Dudek is potential rising star who needs playing time, he's way past it, and no way he could suddenly do magic for you. I'd rather you play Scot at least he's Brits, young, and can prosper from playing in competition. Too bad you guys loan him out.

Quick Reply