Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Carling Cup QF: Liverpool v Arsenal (Take 2) - Lost 6-3 !

Read 13965 times
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Re: Carling Cup QF: Liverpool v Arsenal (Take 2) - Lost 6-3 !
      Reply #161: Jan 10, 2007 01:22:58 am
      Rafa the Thief!

To play a team like that against arsenal and charge £30.....
      I will never go to a home game in the league cup again, I saw the teams on sky in the pub before the game and the whole pub knew it was stupid and we were beaten... Blow it out your arse Rafa i went to Burnley twice for humiliation but this is a whole new level. You promised Dudek will play all the cup games? well isn't Barca a cup game? sh*t house!!!!!!!!!!
      sky1981
      • Forum Youth Player

• 8 posts |
      Reply #162: Jan 10, 2007 08:19:01 am
      Start with buying potential/star players.

Rafa's buy is sh*te. No matter what people say, Craig belamy will always be belamy, he won't turn into Henry.

Other than Stevie G, your Midfield needs whole lot of fresh blood. Your defence is getting old.

And.... Rafa's pretty sh*te, the only thing that saves his ass is his Euro Cup, which is close to miracle, and not because he's so smart
      gerrardtheleg
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #163: Jan 10, 2007 09:40:24 am
      I cant believe we got a good stuffing by arsenal youth team!! I don't think Rafa made a bad team selection because its good to see peltier and Guthrie getting a run out in the first team and they both did well!! we just need to consentrate on the league now!!
      « Last Edit: Jan 10, 2007 09:42:03 am by gerrardtheleg »
      KopQueen
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 526 posts |
      Reply #164: Jan 10, 2007 11:01:29 am
      I can. Rafa made the biggest blunder of is Anfield reign. He owes us BIG TIME.
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Reply #165: Jan 10, 2007 11:09:27 am
      dont forget it was our youth/old team aswell!!, it wasnt that bad (well it was but hey) most of our players have only just been signed and have had bad injuries this season so are still adjustin to the prem and most only play reserve team football............
      hound
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 336 posts | -2 
      Reply #166: Jan 10, 2007 12:26:26 pm
      Have to say after last night its hard to see where we're going with Rafa, season is basically over in January. All of his signings from pre season have failed to live up to any sort of standard required at LFC.

In the time he has been here we have never really looked like winning the title. Sometimes I think he just does not get the EPL, his tactics are totally made for the European leagues but I fear our EPL ......

Gutted I think Redknapp was spot on after the game and that c**t Merson was finding it hard to keep a straight face basically saying Barcelona's under 15's would wipe the floor with us, totally embarrassed and someone needs to pay for that !
      scousesaz06
      • Forum Igor Biscan

• 124 posts |
      Reply #167: Jan 10, 2007 12:44:03 pm
      any1 no about the injurys we had 2 garcia & speedy?  ???
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #168: Jan 10, 2007 02:33:51 pm
      any1 no about the injurys we had 2 garcia & speedy?  ???

not heard anthing but in the case of Garcia get him fit and on a plane to back to Spain absolute dog sh*te do these cup competions mean nothing to the foreign players?

400 mile round trip to watch that bollocks, couldn`t stop looking at the score board just didn`t believe it was happening f**king disgrace.

as for Dudek I thought the groundsman would have to come at half time and dig his feet out the ground he stood there like a frigthen rabbit in a cars headlights for at least 3 goals

the three tw*ts in black didn`t help did they not know they were on the telly, but you can not blame them for the that score line

absolutely no passion
      gerrardtheleg
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #169: Jan 10, 2007 03:07:13 pm
      Can anybody help me on tickets for any game at anfield because i am liverpool fan from the isle of wight and i really wanna go to anfield before we get the new stadium can any one help?? me email adress is gerrardtheleg@yahoo.co.uk!! please help
      Cy
      Reply #170: Jan 10, 2007 03:34:30 pm
      We got beaten 3-6 at home, it's bad but sh*t happens! The reason was simple, our reserve squad is just not good enough. Now, slashing RAFA like some of you do is shocking, calling for his head is absolutely rubbish, WE are LIVERPOOL FC and we don't usually sack our managers.

When you looks at the support even beaten 3-6 the KOP and fans gave in the end of the game it makes you shivering..THIS is how you show your support..Don't you think that the players are ashamed about it? (and they should be), don't you think RAFA is embarrassed with that score line at home? I was working and couldn't go to the game so i listened o it on the radio, the commentator pointed out : "listen to this, beaten 6-3 and they are still singing you'll never walk alone..Is there any teams who got better fans then Liverpool .." THAT was class, and even if i was really upset to get beat by arsenal i was still proud to be a Liverpool fan and always will be.

We lost for simples reasons, not deep in the reserved squad, huge mistakes on the back, but it's okay..we are still 3rd in the league and got a massive chance to prove everybody wrong again by beating Barcelona in the Champions league.

RAFA is a class manager, make no mistake here, I believe that ANY team you put on should be a winning team, afterall aren't they professional? Like i said, very bad day at the office for the players and RAFA...but to call for his head is ABSOLUTLY OUT OF ORDER...Remember who we are...Arsenal is dancing now, but we will see who has the last laugh..

Thanks to the fans yesterday...you were magnificent...
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #171: Jan 10, 2007 03:42:03 pm
      We are not calling for his head. Just the desicion sent us west last night. We are all frustrated fans but hey as you said... sh*t happens.
      Cy
      Reply #172: Jan 10, 2007 03:46:00 pm
      We are not calling for his head. Just the desicion sent us west last night. We are all frustrated fans but hey as you said... sh*t happens.
      I understand court LFC...but patience my friend, we WILL have our revenge...
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #173: Jan 10, 2007 03:50:04 pm
      I understand court LFC...but patience my friend, we WILL have our revenge...
      Patience is the key. Anyway we must get that one out of our heads and focus on our next Premiership game.
      Before we play Chelsea, you will see some pr**k called Foxy commenting how they will slaughter us ect... Last time he came on to gloat before the semi final of the FA Cup and he hasn't been returned for about 6 months after!!!
      Cy
      Reply #174: Jan 10, 2007 04:04:53 pm
      Patience is the key. Anyway we must get that one out of our heads and focus on our next Premiership game.
      Before we play Chelsea, you will see some pr**k called Foxy commenting how they will slaughter us ect... Last time he came on to gloat before the semi final of the FA Cup and he hasn't been returned for about 6 months after!!!
      wh am i not surprise by that attitude, that is why WE are the best fans in the premiership if it's not in the world, remember yesterday the KOP like I said in previous post?..fantastic..

and agree we need to put that game out of our head now, it's done let's keep faith..In RAFA I (WE) TRUST..

Quick Reply