Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

The Sammy Lee Dilemma

Read 3816 times
      Singh_YNWA
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,071 posts |
      Re: The Sammy Lee Dilemma
      Reply #23: Apr 26, 2009 02:14:04 am
      I'll tell u lot now, in my 46 years invvolvement with this club, the coupling of king kenny with sammy and Raffa will lead us to a new dynasty of success

I believe :)
      paulboo
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,146 posts | 10 
      Reply #24: Apr 26, 2009 11:45:58 am
      I dont think Sammy will go anywhere now. Hes part of something big thats about to change the face of the premier league, like people have said hes had a crack at management and i think if he was to have another go it would be well down the line in the future. And the England scene.. no chance either. I think hes at Anfield for a long time and hopefully a few more legends will follow.
      LondonRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,000 posts | 46 
      Reply #25: Apr 26, 2009 11:59:07 am
      I think he loves it at the moment and will want to be a part of the big things around the corner...

plus he's only going to learn more at Rafa side
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,438 posts | 4582 
      Reply #26: Apr 26, 2009 12:05:44 pm
      just take a look at him on matchdays around the team and on the bench,the guy is buzzing and enjoying himself for a change,gone are the dark days of bolton.

with also kenny getting on board sammy knows we are champions in the making,nothing can take him away from us,also a point to make which is sammy has had a BIG impact on the players since his arrival and made rafa's job easier which has contributed to where we are in the leauge.
      Para
      • On Trial

• 4 posts |
      Reply #27: Apr 26, 2009 12:38:51 pm
      Knowing that our great 'kenny' is thinking of joining back LFC and what a great future for LFC as the three football genius musketeers, 'Raffa' teaming up with 'Sammy' and 'Kenny' supported by our great captain Gerrad and the tireless defender 'Jamie'.

Like 70s and 80s, we are going towards the winning formula for the next two decades. So, I strongly believe that 'Sammy' will be happy to contribute and be part of the stable triangular management (Raffa, Kenny & Sammy) at LFC and enjoy the fruit of life with LFC.

Best Regards,
      Para.

Quick Reply