Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Hillsborough policewoman admits there was a cover up

Read 9445 times
      Scouse pie
      • Forum Jason McAteer
      • Started Topic

• 147 posts | 10 
      Hillsborough policewoman admits there was a cover up
      Apr 26, 2009 07:32:42 pm
      http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/04/25/hillsborough-rescuer-tells-how-police-superiors-forced-her-to-lie-about-boy-s-death-115875-21308274/

She tells us that Kevin Williiams did indeed die at 3:55, in her arms and not at 3:15 - the cut off time made by Dr, Stefan Popper, the coroner.

Finally we are getting the truth.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Re: Hillsborough policewoman admits there was a cover up
      Reply #1: Apr 26, 2009 08:27:03 pm
      Just read the artical, all I can say is bas**rds.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #2: Apr 26, 2009 09:19:36 pm
      The truth is starting to come out at last.
      Ard Mhacha Red
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,794 posts | 31 
      Reply #3: Apr 26, 2009 09:50:21 pm
      I hope they all rot in hell for the lies they have told.  Bit by bit, the truth is beginning to emerge.
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #4: Apr 27, 2009 12:12:12 am
      F***ing cu*ts. The police in this country are so unbelievably bent. I pray to God the 96 families finally get the complete truth in the near future. I think this story may well spark something and hopefully it does.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #5: Apr 27, 2009 04:00:22 am
      Finally some truth coming out.
      Like paulrobbo said, I hope this sparks something.

Justice for the 96.
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #6: Apr 27, 2009 05:25:11 am
      We can only hope something is done and that these words can open people's eyes to what really happened.

RIP 96.
      redsonfire

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #7: Apr 27, 2009 09:08:57 am
      After reading the articles, cu*ts I must say the police. Sack all of them. How can they be so corrupt? Represent the country properly and admit the wrong you did assholes. Every single Liverpool fan out there deserve the truth and they're F***ing covering it up. And they work for the Government.

Wake up.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #8: Apr 27, 2009 09:51:43 am
      The police forgot then, and they still forget every day that their paymasters are us taxpayers.  We pay them to provide us with a service.

The contempt in which they show their employers is bordering on treason and people should be forced to pay for their actions.
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Reply #9: Apr 27, 2009 11:39:08 am
      bas**rds, that is terrible. What the hell is wrong with this world when things like this can happen.
      Justice for the 96
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #10: Apr 27, 2009 11:42:52 am
      Ridicolous these people deserve justice all they did was go to watch a football game.

JFT 96.
      phillio67
      • Justice For The 96
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 157 posts |
      Reply #11: Apr 27, 2009 02:17:28 pm
      B*****ds

Signatures: 9,079
      phillio67
      • Justice For The 96
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 157 posts |
      Reply #12: Apr 27, 2009 04:01:18 pm
      They have lied for all these years but we all knew that but ,when the truth really does come out, heads better roll......there are gonna be an awful lot of angry people, me being one of them !!!!
      King of the Kop
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 59 posts |
      Reply #13: Apr 27, 2009 07:26:50 pm
       I am 1000% in agreement with you all, South Yorkshire Police are a complete bunch of C**t's and the sooner someone pay's for what happened the better! 96 Brother's & Sister's YNWA, R.I.P.
      Barolo
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 91 posts |
      Reply #14: Apr 27, 2009 11:51:10 pm
      Finally, what we have always known to be true is being admitted, and about time too!

Let's hope that other police officers who were forced to lie have the same courage as this woman - what bas**rds their bosses were then, and still are now because they would never, ever admit the truth willingly.

This latest admission, coupled with the demonstration at Westminster (scheduled for June 20th) must surely force the Government into opening a new enquiry and bringing charges against the lying, murdering scum who should be held responsible for the unnecessary deaths of 96 fellow Reds.

Justice for the 96 - may they Rest in Peace at last.
      « Last Edit: Apr 28, 2009 08:27:39 pm by Barolo, Reason: spelling mistake »
      Singh_YNWA
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,071 posts |
      Reply #15: Apr 27, 2009 11:55:16 pm
      B******s
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #16: Apr 28, 2009 06:38:03 pm
      F***ing dirty, lying Police cu*ts ...that makes me sick  >:(

Hopefully this is the start of them being named, shamed and most importantly prosecuted.

R.I.P 96

YNWA
      barrymanulow
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,014 posts | -14 
      Reply #17: Apr 29, 2009 06:28:04 pm
      "Crucially, police have always claimed victims of the disaster died almost instantly in the crush that forced the FA Cup game’s end at 3.06pm."

"They used that as the excuse for allowing only one of 45 ambulances on to the pitch to help victims. And the coroner Dr Stefan Popper brought in a “cut-off” point, ruling that all the victims were dead by 3.15pm."
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So are we to assume from these words that the police perspective is that at 315pm they made an assessment that 96 people were already deceased, and that it would be pointless bringing on ambulances to treat the other many hundreds who had suffered injuries.

We all of course know the truth.

On the day the police were so poorly disorganised that they were still responding to the crisis as if it was a crowd control issue until well after 330pm. They were doing as much harm in preventing people from getting medical assistance as what good the fans were doing in trying to get medical assistance to the dying and the injured. In other words, everything that was done by the vast majority of police was counter productive to saving lives.
      This is not to blame the vast majority of police, because it was a leadership issue, and by all accounts there were a minority of police who when realising what was happening did render assistance. The Taylor report summed it all up perfectly, when he wrote "Duckenfield FROZE" 

The failure to get those 46 ambulances onto the pitch is only one of the several mistakes that were made on that day, and who knows how many of those lives could have been saved if they had of been efficently mobilised into the correct area. (on the pitch)

This admission from a policewoman is of course no surprise to us all, because there were thousands of first hand witnesses who saw what went on and gave many accounts of people who died much later than the 315pm cut off. The fact that men in dark coats went to the trouble of using stand over tactics to try and cover up these facts are really damning evidence that there were a lot more than one or two officers involved in the conspiracy of lies. It is not too late for people to be prosecuted for these lies and cover ups, but as one of the survivors has said on the matter.

"there are too many people with too much to lose"

StevieGfan
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 583 posts |
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #18: Apr 30, 2009 09:26:32 pm
      This just proves the lengths went to, to cover up and it actually sickens me, fair play to that woman for standing up and telling the truth, we need a lot of more of that. Lets hope justice comes!
      john jones
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 178 posts |
      Reply #19: Apr 30, 2009 09:36:04 pm
      This has to lead to the conviction of those responsible and justice for the families of the 96
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #20: Apr 30, 2009 09:55:14 pm
      truth will always come out over falsehood.

time for the dirty pig's to face justice.all those who are involved with the coverup need to be prosecuted. f**king fast.

justice for the 96.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #21: Apr 30, 2009 10:03:13 pm
      why on earth did you wait so long to tell the truth women,you could of joined the justice campaign and been a vital voice for the 96.

you are rubbing it even more,telling us something we knew all along,yet you wait 20 f**king years.

you need to name everyone who prevented you from telling the truth and those you name should be charged with preventing the course of justice and all face f**king jail.

the more I read your story the more I get angry.

bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #22: May 01, 2009 11:55:10 am
      Chief Constable of South Yorkshire Police, Meredydd Hughes, said last week: “If I thought there was a cover-up, I’d already have dealt with it.”

Aye, 'cause you, like the rest of your cohorts, just ooze integrity? F**k off arse-wipe!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #23: May 01, 2009 05:41:19 pm
      We don't need any crocodile tears and 20 year gap conscience admissions the only acceptable statement is a full and unmitigated apology from the authorities and the naming of those responsible then we can get justice for the 96,their day will come.
                                               YNWA
      panos
      • fan from GREECE
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 68 posts |
      • panos from Greece
      Reply #24: Jun 11, 2009 07:10:55 pm
      can they imagine that their son or their brother will be in a same condition??? what they will do then?
      once red,never dead
      Cheyenne
      • Forum Youth Player

• 9 posts |
      Reply #25: Jun 12, 2009 01:52:19 am
      This is awful, they're so corrupt. :(  RIP <3 YNWA

Quick Reply