Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

The Hillsborough march in London - Anne Williams asks for your support

Read 6657 times
      YorkshireRed
      • Forum John Aldridge
      • Started Topic

• 108 posts |
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      The Hillsborough march in London - Anne Williams asks for your support
      Jun 03, 2009 07:49:00 pm
      This is a message from Anne Williams.

Please everybody support the March for Justice. Please join the march in London on 20 June if you can, and download the petition forms on

www.m4j.co.uk

Please get as many signatures as possible to be presented to Gordon Brown.

I have a new barrister on board and he is looking into my case before we go back to the Attorney General. We need all the publicity we can get to keep Hillsborough in the public eye, we have had so much publicity due to the 20Th anniversary and the truth is seeping out.

We need to keep this going and  show the British Legal system we are not going  away until we get the JUSTICE we  all deserve.

Anne Williams Hope For Hillsborough fully support the March for JUSTICE.

smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Re: The Hillsborough march in London - Anne Williams asks for your support
      Reply #1: Jun 03, 2009 07:52:24 pm
      Hi, the link for printing off signature sheets is not working on the website.  When they are printable, is it possible to collect signatures and post them directly to you ??
      YorkshireRed
      • Forum John Aldridge
      • Started Topic

• 108 posts |
      Reply #2: Jun 03, 2009 07:53:13 pm
      Found this on RAWK where it also stated that

'Anne is happy for her message to be posted on other sites, too, so if anyone here also posts on RAOTL, TLW, FOAR etc feel free to post it up.'
      YorkshireRed
      • Forum John Aldridge
      • Started Topic

• 108 posts |
      Reply #3: Jun 03, 2009 08:01:15 pm
      If you click on the 'Petition' menu at the top it gives you another link to the signature sheets and info regarding returning them once completed.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #4: Jun 03, 2009 08:04:49 pm
      If you click on the 'Petition' menu at the top it gives you another link to the signature sheets and info regarding returning them once completed.

cheers
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Reply #5: Jun 03, 2009 10:21:53 pm
      They were collecting signatures before the Spurs game.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #6: Jun 03, 2009 10:22:55 pm
      Yep. Signed it then meself!
      YorkshireRed
      • Forum John Aldridge
      • Started Topic

• 108 posts |
      Reply #7: Jun 03, 2009 11:11:48 pm
      Signed online at the time of the memorial, but can't be sure everyone who got the link signed up
       http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/lfcdisaster/
      so gonna be forcing their hand on the print outs for sure.
      « Last Edit: Jun 04, 2009 08:39:05 am by YorkshireRed »
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #8: Jun 05, 2009 11:17:05 pm
      Latest news on this:

Saturday 6th June - Volunteers from March 4 Justice will be joined by members of Hope for Hillsborough & Hillsborough Families Support Group in Liverpool city centre to canvass for petition signatures and promote the march on the 20th June.
      Their participation in collecting signatures shows just how important the petition is, as is the total number on it. As Jacqui Smith steps down, a new Home Secretary with no obligation to the families of the 96 will be chosen. Sign the petition and join us in reminding them of the promises that have been made & are yet to be kept.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Reply #9: Jun 20, 2009 11:18:08 am
      Latest news on this:

Saturday 6th June - Volunteers from March 4 Justice will be joined by members of Hope for Hillsborough & Hillsborough Families Support Group in Liverpool city centre to canvass for petition signatures and promote the march on the 20th June.
      Their participation in collecting signatures shows just how important the petition is, as is the total number on it. As Jacqui Smith steps down, a new Home Secretary with no obligation to the families of the 96 will be chosen. Sign the petition and join us in reminding them of the promises that have been made & are yet to be kept.

First of all I hope this goes very well today.  Sorry I can't make it.

Secondly I wonder how many Liverpool fans knew about this at all?
      SaintLiverpudlian
      • Forum John Toshack

• 278 posts |
      • Liverpool is my religion Anfield is my church
      Reply #10: Jun 23, 2009 01:28:57 am
      Wish I could be there.. I really do.. :(

Quick Reply