Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Giggs wins PFA player award

Read 15740 times
      KOYFP
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 33 posts | -3 
      Re: Giggs wins PFA player award
      Reply #69: Apr 30, 2009 01:39:00 pm
      That's one post I like. Something which you even agreed on.

Isn't irony a funny thing?
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #70: Apr 30, 2009 01:49:16 pm
      This whole award is a joke.

Ryan Giggs doesn't deserve that PFA award. Steven Gerrard , Frank Lampard, or Xabi Alonso deserves it more than him this season. Also even Lampard and van Persie should be in the team of the year.

I'm not saying Ryan Giggs isn't a good player. He deserves something like 'Premier League's player of the decade' or something for his 17 years in the premier league but not this season's player of the year.

It's called 'PFA player of the year' which means the best player this season, i.e. Steven Gerrard should win it.
      Eem
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #71: May 03, 2009 11:19:14 am

Ironic that you, a Manc, are here on a Liverpool forum, when you Mancs seem to have a lot to crow about.
      Take yourself and your six toes and antennae away from here, boy.
      macca8
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #72: May 03, 2009 05:15:01 pm
      Just buzz off! This forum is far more better without you!
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #73: May 03, 2009 05:53:30 pm
      Just buzz off! This forum is far more better without you!

*Ahem*

He's been gone for a while - got himself banned for being a pr**k! :D
      Shay
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,732 posts | 46 
      Reply #74: May 03, 2009 07:01:12 pm
      I see Giggs scored again on Saturday.  He'll be FIFA World player of the year next year then.   ::)

Boll*cks!
      bigror1970
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #75: May 07, 2009 09:01:39 pm
      I just f%"*ing knew it when his smug,poncey skeletor like welsh tw%t of a face was shown,that he`d win the award.I mean come on,what about our other heroes in my mind,KING XABI and the MASTER OF THE MIDFIELD MASCHERANO.Who in their right mind(unless your a dimwit,inbreded shitfan)would you have 5 tossers out of utd scum in 1 award ceremony.  :mad: come on the pool. ;D
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,121 posts | 450 
      Reply #76: May 07, 2009 09:38:59 pm
      The thing is if it was going to be given for his 17 years of service then OK.  But if you're going to get senitmental then Hyypia should have at least been nominated too. 
      King Cantona
      • Likes to finish every post with multiple full stops.
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 303 posts | -29 
      Reply #77: May 10, 2009 07:33:49 pm
      I despair of Liverpool fans if the first 2 posts are representative of Liverpool fans' feelings...

It's the PFA award, it is the other players who vote, no one else gets a bleedin' vote. Will you please get over yourselves...
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #78: May 10, 2009 07:38:16 pm
      I despair of Liverpool fans if the first 2 posts are representative of Liverpool fans' feelings...

It's the PFA award, it is the other players who vote, no one else gets a bleedin' vote. Will you please get over yourselves...

Do you seriously believe that Ryan Giggs has been the best player in the league this season?

Players are stupid and Fergie's comments swayed their decisions. Everyone knows they gave it to Giggs because he's never won it before. A few of my cousins are man u fans and they've told me how surprised they were with him winning it because he's had an average season, no better than any other season.

All man u fans know that Gerrard should've won it hands down.

Get over yourself you inbred c**t
      MsGerrard
      Reply #79: May 10, 2009 08:54:04 pm

Hark at you  :mad:

I'm sure you'd be a little bit pissed off if one of our players had of won it, who'd only played a handful of games over the course of a season..... we know its the PFA Award, we know its the other players who have voted for him, and we also know that every team that the manc scum have played  this season, have been threatened with a visit from Fergie's boys if they didn't vote for giggsy  :action-smiley-055:
      King Cantona
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 303 posts | -29 
      Reply #80: May 10, 2009 09:05:44 pm

Hark at you  :mad:

I'm sure you'd be a little bit pissed off if one of our players had of won it, who'd only played a handful of games over the course of a season..... we know its the PFA Award, we know its the other players who have voted for him, and we also know that every team that the manc scum have played  this season, have been threatened with a visit from Fergie's boys if they didn't vote for giggsy  :action-smiley-055:

Well hark at you, I'll tell you how bothered I'd have been..........

I wouldn't have been bothered at all and I would have applauded the winner of the award but all I see here is sour grapes but from what I've been reading here all season it comes as ABSOLUTELY no surprise....

You know, when I was a kid I'd read shoot and players would always say that Liverpool fans were the most knowledgeable in the game. How times have changed, nowadays Liverpool fans are the most BITTER in the game, well certainly going by this forum because I have a couple of Scouse friends and I will still try to think of them as representative of Liverpool fans....

Because they are PROPER Liverpool fans and not the bitter idiots that are more and more prevalent on this site...
      King Cantona
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 303 posts | -29 
      Reply #81: May 10, 2009 09:11:17 pm
      Get over yourself you inbred c**t

Well I suppose that as I'm a United fan I must be 'inbred'.........

Well certainly in the eyes of you, an obviously not very articulate idiot who is of no consequence....
      MsGerrard
      Reply #82: May 10, 2009 09:16:37 pm
      Ooohhhh !!!!!

bi*ch !! bi*ch !! bi*ch

Well matey....if you don't like the site why the F***ing hell do you even bother to come on here, we can do without the likes of scum clogging up our system.

Anyway, I think you are getting a bit mixed up there with our blue toffee nosed neighbours, there the bitters ones.

And don't you dare say I'm not a proper Liverpool fan.

Anyway I think you've outstayed your welcome now.
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #83: May 10, 2009 09:19:09 pm
      Well I suppose that as I'm a United fan I must be 'inbred'.........

Well certainly in the eyes of you, an obviously not very articulate idiot who is of no consequence....

I'm the idiot?

I'm not the one with over  200 posts on a man u fansite though am i? Shows how obsessed you lot are with us, not only do you follow what all our players and manager do but the fans aswell?

Shouldn't you be using this time to comment on your own teams performances on a man u site?

And to confirm, because you are a united fan, yes you must be inbred :)

Btw who are these 'real' fans? I suppose you say that because they have a go at Lucas everytime you see them or they say Gerrard should be stripped of the captaincy whenever he has an off game?
      arkles lad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,986 posts |
      Reply #84: May 10, 2009 09:22:45 pm
      What is this tw*t doing on here,F***ing Idiot.
      King Cantona
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 303 posts | -29 
      Reply #85: May 10, 2009 09:23:25 pm
      Ooohhhh !!!!!

bi*ch !! bi*ch !! bi*ch

Well matey....if you don't like the site why the f**king hell do you even bother to come on here, we can do without the likes of scum clogging up our system.

Anyway, I think you are getting a bit mixed up there with our blue toffee nosed neighbours, there the bitters ones.

And don't you dare say I'm not a proper Liverpool fan.

Anyway I think you've outstayed your welcome now.

Well you've probably noticed that I am on here less and less often, and you're denying that you're bitter? Priceless, the only time Liverpool fans weren't bitter was when they were top of the league, well you're clearly not going to win the league this year, well boo hoo. Why don't you try being grown up about it and by the way you're wrong, there is no way Everton fans could be as bitter as you...
      arkles lad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,986 posts |
      Reply #86: May 10, 2009 09:27:04 pm
      You ain't gotta a F***ing clue,you stupid manc tw*t!Now F**k OFF with the rest of you horrible cu*ts.
      King Cantona
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 303 posts | -29 
      Reply #87: May 10, 2009 09:29:30 pm
      I'm the idiot?

I'm not the one with over  200 posts on a man u fansite though am I? Shows how obsessed you lot are with us, not only do you follow what all our players and manager do but the fans aswell?

Shouldn't you be using this time to comment on your own teams performances on a man u site?

And to confirm, because you are a united fan, yes you must be inbred :)

Btw who are these 'real' fans? I suppose you say that because they have a go at Lucas everytime you see them or they say Gerrard should be stripped of the captaincy whenever he has an off game?

Alright then you idiot, first of all Gerrard is a great player. My liverpool supporting friends would never diss one of their own players and by the way this site used to be populated by intelligent football fans and I miss those days if it is populated in the main by idiots like you....
      MsGerrard
      Reply #88: May 10, 2009 09:30:55 pm
      I think it's time you did us all a favour and just go away, and that's putting it politely.
      King Cantona
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 303 posts | -29 
      Reply #89: May 10, 2009 09:32:39 pm
      You ain't gotta a f**king clue,you stupid manc tw*t!Now F**k OFF with the rest of you horrible cu*ts.

Wow, you have a great way with the English language. You're a regular Oscar Wilde aren't you....... :lmao:.......
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #90: May 10, 2009 09:35:44 pm
      I think what he meant to say was - go and post on your own forums, where I'm sure you have a whole sub-forum dedicated to writing songs to sing about other teams, so you don't have to support your own!

Not to mention the sub-board for smugness where no-one posts, you all just go in and sit there feeling smug...
      arkles lad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,986 posts |
      Reply #91: May 10, 2009 09:38:48 pm
      What the F**k are you doing on here anyway,I know why because you can't get any sensible chat from the rest of you lot.tw*t!

Quick Reply