Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Frustration at the ticket office

Read 2587 times
      lukey loves liverpool
      • Forum Dean Saunders
      • Started Topic

• 63 posts |
      Frustration at the ticket office
      Apr 16, 2006 11:45:51 am
      I have been trying for many years to get tickets to liverpool and in three years i tried to get tickets for thirty seven home matches and only got four of those. What do you have to do? I'm an e-season ticket holder and a fan card hlder its turning into a joke something needs to be done.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Re: frustration at the ticket office
      Reply #1: Apr 16, 2006 06:42:00 pm
      Quote from: "lukey loves liverpool"
      I have been trying for many years to get tickets to liverpool, and in three years i tried to get tickets for thirty seven home matches and only got four of those. What do you have to do? I'm an e-season ticket holder and a fan card hlder its turning into a joke something needs to be done.

the only way to get a ticket of your not a season ticket holder is either to sit on the phones for hours on end in the hope of getting a ticket or join the Priority Club Ticket Scheme, you get a good chance of getting a ticket as they allocate so many especially for the PTS.  They go on sale a few days before general sale.  The PTS is usually around £40.00 a year to join, not to sure what it is now it was around that when i was a member.   You would have to wait till next season to apply now.   :D

Quick Reply